Testosterone is only prescribed in medically necessary situations but estrogen is widely available and even argued to...

>testosterone is only prescribed in medically necessary situations but estrogen is widely available and even argued to be a fundamental human right for women even though wide spread use is documented to containment water supplies, micro dosing everyone male and female alike with estrogen

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8637535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One will make you weak and emotional, the other strong and virile.

STOP REMINDING ME THAT IM BEING POISONED AND CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT

I KNOW, YOU THINK I DONT ALREADY KNOW??????????

one makes you an agressive chimp and the other makes you a sad baby. which do you want more of around you?

Lol, testosterone doesn’t make you aggressive. High test in both men and women is associated with reduced anger, anxiety, and aggression. Along with increased sociability etc.

Know what does cause aggression though, especially in men? Abnormally high levels of oestrogen.

and what is increased in men as a result of adding more test to balance out?

Yes, goy. Why would you want to increase your testosterone? Why, goy, why? What possible benefit could that have? I’d say it’s best not to worry about these things, goy, buy that new tv instead.

>yes goy pump your body up with unnatural levels of testosterone instead of changing to a healthier lifestyle and letting your body adjust

you have to be running some seriously high doses for test to make you aggressive
like on a gram a week I have slightly increased aggression

trenbolone has the effects most of you ascribe to test

>Lol, testosterone doesn’t make you aggressive
as someone who has actually injected test, not just larping on 4chins, this is correct, if anything it made me calmer with the mental clarity gains you get

Nofap can counter this. Also, collect rainwater like a boss. Drink it. Fuck tapwater.

>and even argued to be a fundamental human right for women even though wide spread use is documented to containment water supplies, micro dosing everyone male and female alike with estrogen

SOURCE PLEASE

If I drink distilled water can I get around this?

bamp

really activates this almonds huh

Don't follow the false morality mandated by the government, there is a war on testosterone, are you gonna sit back and grow tits or stand up and fight?

>drinking contaminated water

Are you retarded user?

Nice citation.

retarded like a fox

Fuck off back to your containment board you inbred faggot retard

No bump. Kys.

>a drug that has a history of making aggression and triggering violence/crime is illegal
>a drug that has a history of making people placid and docile is legal
Hmm

You stand up first. Best strategy in any war is being sitting behind you

>redit spacing
>doesn’t know how to sage
Anyone else noticing a large number of reddit leftist types here today? Was Veeky Forums linked on /r/communism, Tumblr or /leftypol/ or something?

Bump

I'm already pinning you nigger.

I'm already outbreeding you soyboy

>everything that triggers this snowflake is leftist

Also, nice projection you impotent rage fueled bitch lmfao.

if you have such a problem with it just pin 500mg of test a week, only people who are already low test should worry about it

Alcohol is legal and is known to trigger violence.

Weed is illegal is known for making people placid and docile.

med student here, its becoming more common to prescribe test to patients to 'increase quality of life' but you have to ask for it. women need estrogen more than men need testosterone when we're not talking pathology, i still don't think its fair though

kill yourself

>snowflake
Why can’t leftists come up with their own memes? It’s always a poor and out of date version of something from /pol/.
>nice projection
>you impotent rage fueled bitch lmfao
Really gets the noggin joggin’.

bumpidy bump

>makes a calm and rational reply
>lol you triggered drumpflet need a safe space
/pol/ btfo

Why wouldn't the endocrinologist give me testosterone even after admitting I had very low test for a 20 year old and still look 15?

Sage goes on all fields

Do not take testosterone goy

>only people who are already low test should worry about it
But muh gains

Weed also causes autism though while the death of brain cells from liqour is slow in progression

There is a rot deep in our society that affects everything and everyone. Only when that rot is expunged can we become the men we were meant to be, user. In short: Judaism.

I agree. Racism is a systemic problem

What does Agent 000 have to do with it?

It's only racism when a local does it.

You're retarded. Your body is already being pumped up with unnatural levels of estrogen.

tfw took my estrogen pills just now
:3

It comes from Nature so it's natural

Yes, the Jews do need to be gassed. The work was left unfinished. Well said, user.

>blaming birth control use for estrogen in your water instead of industry and agriculture

yes goy, its those dumb bitches whoring around, don't pay attention to these pesticides over there, that's completely harmless

In most of the EU, Test is freely available and legal

what the fuck? Where? I live in Finland and the fuck it is

I agree. The South shall rise again in pillars of flames as we purge the last bastion of racism from this great country. We did it once and we will do it again!

I'm about to move to Germany, it's completely legal except to sell, so you buy it online

Brave Redditor come to take Veeky Forums down a notch? Show us the error of our ways? Going to hit us with some of those dank communist memes next?

(((water supplies)))

testosterone will atrophy all your muscles, including your heart, increasing many folds your risks of heart disease, oestrogen doesn't

Oestrogens pills for birth control are quite rare btw, most of them use others hormons

>testosterone will atrophy all your muscles

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Yes.

loled hard

Injecting test wouldn't just magically make you not dyel. Maybe hit decent numbers then look into injecting shit into you.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhghhhhh.

Which has very negligible effects compared to the modern sedentary lifestyle, and simply genetics

More test means more muscle. Training is very inefficient compared to just injecting more test for muscle growth.

Roiders like to think that they roid to train better but the simple truth is the roids do all the work. You're on a entirely different level compared to naturals when you start injecting

>Training is very inefficient compared to just injecting more test for muscle growth.
>very inefficient
>compared to just injecting test
Holy fuck if you're going to advocate for injecting stuff into your body then at least learn how it works. You don't just get magic muscles from no where and by no means is it more efficient to just inject test than it is to regular training. The third biggest meme on this board is that you can just inject shit and get huge.

>Roiders like to think that they roid to train better but the simple truth is the roids do all the work.
Statistics say you're dyel and your post is backing this up.

>You're on a entirely different level compared to naturals when you start injecting
No shit, but you still have to train.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

>Injecting test wouldn't just magically make you not dyel.
>youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8637535

>to our knowledge the dose of testosterone enanthate administered in this study (600 mg per week) is the highest administered in any study of athletic performance

>This dose is six times higher than the dose usually given as replacement therapy in men with hypogonadism and is therefore supraphysiologic

Why not post the full quote?

>The doses of androgenic steroids used in previous studies were low,1-5,11,12 mostly because of concern about potential toxic effects. In contrast, to our knowledge the dose of testosterone enanthate administered in this study (600 mg per week) is the highest administered in any study of athletic performance. Undoubtedly, some athletes and bodybuilders take even higher doses than those we gave. Furthermore, athletes often “stack” androgenic and anabolic steroids, taking multiple forms simultaneously. We do not know whether still higher doses of testosterone or the simultaneous administration of several steroids would have more pronounced effects. The absence of systemic toxicity during testosterone treatment was consistent with the results of studies of the contraceptive efficacy of that hormone.34

>it's another "Wh*toids spergs at their jewish overlords" thread

oh boy

Bulgarien, Columbia, Egypten, Indien, Iran, Israel, Libanon, Pakistan, Ryssland, Serbien, Sri Lanka, Syrien och Ukraina alla bär nästan obefintliga anabola steroid lagar.

They did a study where roiders that didnt lift gained more muscle than just lifting alone.
Now consider roiding and lifting. Theres a reason its called /fraud/

>Which has very negligible effects

Idiot. Look up spermlevels

>>testosterone is only prescribed

My "prescribtion" costs $300 for 200mg 10ml bottle and syringes, needles, patches etc...

I just buy my own shit these days for $35 a 250mg 10ml bottle and dont worry about the rest.

Paid $600 for 2 bottles of 10ml test cyp 200mg

WORTHLESS

I'll stick to the black market

'fat free mass' is exactly what the name says
mass that isn't fat

test causes water retention - especially since that tudy doesn't use an AI

when I finish a blast its not uncommon to drop a stone of water weight in the next three weeks
and I use AI

no they gained more mass
which is easily accounted for by the excess glycogen and water stored

if steroids were really all that you claim blaha and Boston Lloyd would look aesthetic as fuck instead of being JUST tier

What does it feel like mentally, to be on test?

nothing much really
you'll want to train slightly more and on seriously high doses you'll be a bit less patient with things annoying you (like 800mg+)
you'll actually have a better libido on a cruise dose because you aren't flooding your body with fluctuating test and eostrogen levels

the main thing is just the endless hunger
like I'll be eating and thinking about when I get to eat next halfway through my meal

and they're both horrible to take as medicine. you're all retarded for getting on test and I can't wait to see the horrific epigenetic and long term health effects of fucking up your entire endocrine system like that

>it's been widely circulated for decades that tap water is bad for you

>not drinking reverse osmosis distilled water

using none retarded doses of juice isn't going to cause any real damage

How else are we going to get everyone on board with globalization unless they are feminized?

And yet still there are morons who claim the Jewish elite are not hostile against us and are not intentionally trying to ruin us.
Baffling, isn't it.

Neither are drugs and neither of those claims have a shred of evidence.