Girl from highschool who friendzoned me and started it all found out about my crypto gains and Veeky Forums gains

>girl from highschool who friendzoned me and started it all found out about my crypto gains and Veeky Forums gains
>says she's finally ready for a relationship
>tell her sorry you're too old for me
made it

>Boob veins

Dropped.

fuck that shit bro, lead her on, hit it, and then drop her

>not leading a girl on till she's past her prime years no longer able to have kids
>dropping her then and immediately dating and impregnating her younger sister

are you retarded, boob veins are god tier hot

jesus christ are you for real? boob veins are to breasts as rivers are to god's green earth. They are a gift of life and sustenance. Proof that we have not been forsaken.

Repent and find some boobs to suck you fucking faggot.

>Being this new

I get you OP. About same happened to me. My FB had no profile pic of me for years. Just posted some ments/imgur jokes on my wall, most shit-posting was in a closed group with me "true" friends on Facebook. Uploaded a vid recently where I 5.5pl8 deadlift top-less.

All the girls from my old Highschool, gymnasium started pm:ing me.

>Jokes on them I already have a 10/10 GF years back, who got with me while I was chubby, and made me start working out with her and her girlfriends (one of winch is National champion in a martial art.)

>Uploaded a vid recently where I 5.5pl8 deadlift top-less.
ah so i was meant to do it topless

yeah. the veins in your shoulders/neck and sweaty abs are kino for the girls.

Also I updated my Profile-pic with a selfie of me and a celebrity to show I'm not a sperg anymore.

>those tits
>those veins
>those tan lines poking out from the cleavage
hnnnggghhhhh

Sounds nice.
Sadly for me I'm never going to get that satisfaction. All the power to you.
I knew a guy who got fit after getting dumped, then about a year later his ex "wanted him in her life".
So he played her like a fiddle for TWO YEARS, just doing the most despicable sex acts to her imaginable, but always giving her that tiny little bit of hope afterwards.
Managed to do it for two years while fucking other girls on the side (which she knew about).
By the end of it she "couldn't do this anymore" and quickly married a skinnyfat gas station manager.

I want to do that, to feel that genuine power over their emotion and physical being before I toss them aside like a used cum-rag.

But I'm 5'8 and 28kv, so it's all too little (literally) too late.

And in a way I don't want to make any more shell-women, there's so many out there already who burn guys and cause so much suffering. But that's just it isn't it? Suffering begates suffering.

>begates
Why not lift a dictionary

t.Napoleon

>getting #metoo'd

So she randomly came out of nowhere and said she’s ready? Are you joking?

this, men can't deny dick like women deny pussy. pump and dump is not even a hard concept to grasp.

this is just a classic larp thread about some guy who had a oneitis and got Veeky Forums
in reality oneitis is long gone, but Veeky Forumsizen is still dreaming of her and believes his Veeky Forumsness could change her mind. It can't

I'm not that guy, but I used to fuck around a lot when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I regret it. There's that saying that for every bitchy woman, there's a guy that made her that way. And it doesn't feel great to have been that guy who made her keep her guard up/was the reason she had baggage/etc.

I play less games these days but also get less attention. But the women that I attract eventually are ones that I would actually care to get to know.

It's never too late and I don't think it's healthy to look at women as conquests. I mean, it is if you want to cultivate that alpha mentality that fucks sluts and kicks them to the curb...but I don't think that's any way to treat a human being.

tl;dr try to be a respectable fuckboy if you must.

>respectable fuckboy
more like cuckboy amirite

> EVERYTHING is the fault of men women have no agency

This.
Happened to a friend.
She cheated on him, then he did it back.
She made some allegations.
Got popular support.
Ended up in local paper.
Went to court.
He was found innocent.
Local paper had a headline next day...
"Accused Rapist Found Innocent"
Whole article used highly emotive language that basically said "Yeah he was found Innocent, but he totally must have done it because women would never lie about that to just get back at a dude..."
Two weeks later he killed himself because, despite my own, our combined families, and friends best efforts the whole town ostracised him.
He was attacked at a house party and beaten.
Then taken to hospital and left waiting in the waiting room for four hours because they were having "technical difficulties"
He got fired from his job because his "Performance wasn't up to speed anymore" (highest ranked sales person there for two years running)
No women would speak to him in anything other than closed, monosyllabic responses.
He kept getting threats from Alpha Males.
Got kicked out of degree for "Under performance"

It's shit ;ike that, when it hits so close to home, that makes me not take seriously any accusation. And when I say "Where's the proof?" I'm accused of being a sympathizer and "Part of the problem".

I don't believe you, how did she find out about your so-called "crypto gains"?

uh yeah your autism is at a 8/10 right now

id appreciate if you could back it to a mellow 3/10

thanks

links/proof or gtfo

Nothing about that story is implausible.

2017 is the year of the dead female

get fucked. I wanted to write some prose about tits.

UHHHHH UHHHH UHHHHHH

my friend is the president of the united stateshaha not even a lie bro amirite?

>nothing about a run-of-the-mill redpill fiction is implausible

Doesn't matter, nothing about that story is hard to larp. Also, the details are finicky, women who larp about rape are generally shunned by society

Imaginary people know everything about you

i've would have handled that differently.

nice bait on the crypto currency n shit

>not miring that vascularity on those god tier fat pillows

now you're at a 6/10

like i said lets get it to a 3/10 or lower

thanks

Nice larping faggoot

they're mentally children who have been told what role to play in society from the beginning of our species. Women survived and reproduced not by using their brains so nature never selected for women with sense of personal accountability. Men created this world and men created women so either maintain your creation or become a cute girl(male) and let a greater man than you tell you how to live your life.

Grace?

Trayvon?

similar thing happened to me but i wasn't retarded about it
>be me at highschool 7 years ago, 200lbs and 6'0, ultra skinny fat, had zero muscle
>got skinny only at 160lbs and two years ago i started lifting
>now i'm 182lbs 9%bf and every time i meet someone from hs they alreays mire and compliment me
>i'm on the beach with some friends buying some beer
>waiting on the line
>"user is that you?"
>turn arround and there is stacey, super hot as usual
>"damn user, you're looking amazing!! how are you?"
>we talked for about three hours on the beach bar
>after a while i was already with her group of friends
>my friends went home and i asked if she could take me home so i could stay with her more
>she say sure, and after a while we left
>she drops two of her friends first and then drop me
">hey do you want to drink something?"
>shesay sure and as i was going out of the car she pulls my neck and kiss me
>we fuck in her car, in my living room and in my room and she starts crying
>i ask her what happened
>she told me she just cucked her husband that she love but he is getting fatter and fatter while she grinds on the gym
>tell her how she is beautiful and blablabla
>we fuck again then she left
that was 7 months ago, we still fuck sometimes and her husband is still a fat fuck

I liked chione better but grace is wayyy hotter now

>wasn't retarded
>acted immorally and was so weak he couldn't say no
Chad would have told her to bugger off and warned the husband.

Why the hell do you guys have bigger names?

>He kept getting threats from Alpha Males
A white knight can't never be an "alpha male", a white knight will ever be a beta orbiter.

cool thanks for updating us on the current redpill literature

>her husband
dude...

Don't tell me we're thinking of the same one?

Stop reddit spacing. It's like cancer to my eyes. Thanks.

t. faggot

Are you a hole?

t. white knight

>Not organizing having children with her that her husband can raise on his dime

Its honestly my dream to go around having children with married women and having someone else raise them.

>has a totally warped understanding of socio-sexual hierarchies
>thinks Chad is honorable
>thinks Chad looks out for other men from /pol/ and Veeky Forums memes
>has no idea what Chad is actually like
you stupid idiot

this desu, real men are respected by all members of society as appropriate role models for their lessers and their children

>using chad unironically

>Pic related

>I lack the emotional maturity to handle basic social situations so I fit everything into narrow boxes that bitter nerds on the internet told me were true

thats how you know they are natty dumbass

>women who larp about rape are generally shunned by society

What?

You are 28. Not 50, what's with you faggots thinking you are excused to act like a suave 50 year old grit men. Lmao.

You drew all that from a meme post? Aren't you proyecting a little? Do you feel triggered from being called a beta orbiter?

Lococo du gru coco lococo!?

you people are fucking insane hahahahah

if you hate women so much, just become a faggot. men are great. try it out, can't hurt..

Ah, the fag recruiter arrived.

Dude, i have a tear in my eye

uhm, sweaty... shit stabbers are the insane ones

Hint: Anyone who uses terms like beta, alpha, orbiter, white knight, etc. is a social retard. Are you actually autistic?

>t. Cuck-oo bird

I don't really care, I just think the only reason I'm gay is because I don't like women. But I also like beards and stuff, so yeah... maybe I'm just a fag

I'm gay and don't do anal, you're right, that's fucking insane.

>I'm gay
mentally ill twat

nah

Hint: Anyone that uses online terms and short hand irl is a social retard

However it only makes you a social retard if you use these terms irl. No one calls someone a social retard online for saying "lol" online which is kinda what you are doing. White knights, beta, alpha and online terms, using them online doesn't make you a social retard.

i don't give a shit about her husband and her relationship though, why wouldn't i fuck someone that is super hot and was and still is literally throwing herself all over me?

>crypto gains

we dont blame you, it is just being pointed out

The autistic here is you. I was mocking the use of "alpha male" to beging with. Hint: you're a dumbass and you're waifu a shit

It makes you a social retard for thinking that is true. You are so autistic you don't even have reading comprehension.

Good body wasted on a fag.

that's not me, just posting male beauty

and you actually think a woman can appreciate a man's body like another man? are you that stupid?

I honestly can't understand what you mean by this. Are you saying "lol" is an appropriate expression irl?

>this is what nocoiners unironically believe

Imagine when you wake up one day literally as poor as the poor third worlders

Esther Vilar, read her book. She and many women appreciates male form for what it is, aesthetic perfection. But yes, men are the ones for eye in aesthetics, we created it and made a philosophy of it.

>we created it and made a philosophy of it

I like Jack Donovan better thanks...

actually nah I googled her, will add to my Books tab. Thinking about it now, I really haven't read many books written by women outside of psychology. Fucking weird. Do women even write?

No, thinking beta, alpha, orbiter exists in real life makes you a social retard. Not whether you say the word in real life, but thinking that it is true in any sense. Are you purposely being obtuse?

> False rape accusations never happen
> False rape accusations don't ruin lives

This is essentially what you just said.

>I like Jack Donovan better thanks...

lol, I'm gay

Well, that's like your opinion, faggot.

I never said that they exist, only that they are terms that are socially acceptable online and not irl. They might not exist 1:1 but the terms are online short hand for a set of behaviours seen in some people and not as exact definitions. Imagine online group lingo and an offline group lingo as two groups of people, one tall the other short. Both groups will use the word "tall" and "short" but for both groups the meaning is different.

Delet

only if you have a shitty lawyer, if you're poor or if you're ugly, and lets face it, if you're poor or ugly you kinda deserve to be locked up with another poor and ugly people

NSW Sydney?

In that Anons story the "rapist" was acquitted of the rape. Obviously his lawyer was a good at his job. Its a shame he didn't push for suing on grounds of defamation. I can only hope his family pick up that torch because stories like this horrify me.

I hope you live by those words and aren't a hypocrite.

I would also put everyone below 120iq into labor camps. This way we can have perfect world.