You can either

You can either
A. Have a woman's undying loyalty to you but she finds you unattractive and she sleeps around, but stays with you no matter what
B. Have all the women in the world find you 10/10 alpha Chad, but won't sleep with you

Which one?

What the fuck those are both terrible. I pick neither. Also
>undying loyalty
>sleeps around
u wot m8?

Meaning you could burn her eyes out with cigarettes and rape her family to death and get paralyzed and go retarded and she'd still stay with you

C. Become Ted Bundy and kill all the roasties

That doesn't make it any more attractive to me. I'd rather just not be an abusive ass instead having a living punching bag that rides the cock carousel behind my back.

That's not loyalty buddy. I'm sorry your perception has been so skewed.

Loyalty is a matter of the heart, not of the physical presence. Regardless. Maybe some day you can understand. Best wishes.

Both are horribly shitty but I would take B because I need that type of positive attention without the stress of having to be good at sex.

Who says you "have" to be good at sex? Do you feel you have to be good at jerking off too?

>undying loyalty
>sleeps around
pick one you fucking robot.

No one. The b options means you get all the admiration without having sex so your skill is not a factor.

>I'll never sleep with anyone else user but you got paralyzed so I can't handle the emotional burden of staying with you. It's the best thing for both of us, I'm sure you understand

Is this what you guys consider loyalty?

C. Be 8/10 and have loyal gf hotter than all the women in the world (to me at least)

Found the guy who's had his first gf for one week

She masturbates while thinking about movie stars. Stay ignorant, fool.

B easy wtf, i could make millions and invent sex robots

Obviously neither is very loyal.

Someone was cheated on and turned incel

He only laid out one scenario, sperg.

Cant you just let user be happy

women are the ones with only one or two options in life, Men create our opportunities and the context in which they serve us. If you don't understand this you are a thinking like a girl. Change how you approach these situation mentally.

>goalposts

Your idea of loyalty is unrealistic.

I choose B. I get more satisfaction out of mires and publicly mogging other men than I do out of having sex.

>hotter than all the women in the world (to me at least)
Yeah we've all been there m8. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I've been B since I was a kid, except for the not wanting to sleep me part.
But would have killed for A without the sleeping around part.

>lifting for women

I'm lifting for myself. I measure my self-worth by how much my presence impacts others. I don't care if I make friends or fuck girls. I care if I'm mogging guys and beng desired by girls.

>tfw girl was miring
>bed was right next to him
>see her again later
>she mired me again boy freind notices
>sparks argument between them
I honestly don’t care but it makes me concerned due to being in a long distance relationship

I've been in the mogged guys position before. Hurts, but it's mog or be mogged.

>I measure my self-worth by how much my presence impacts others.
Holy shit.

Your LDR checks people out all the time just like you do, dipshit. Good luck with that

It's the only objective measurement for how much worth you have. Are you some sort of SJW?

Oh fuck I chuckled

both of these options are fucking retarded and paradoxical
>A. Have a woman's undying loyalty to you but she finds you unattractive and she sleeps around, but stays with you no matter what
why the fuck would an undyingly loyal woman cheat on you?
>B. Have all the women in the world find you 10/10 alpha Chad, but won't sleep with you
why the fuck would no woman sleep with you if they all thought you were a 10/10?

>why the fuck would no woman sleep with you if they all thought you were a 10/10?
Too out of their league so they make up bullshit mental gymnastics to preserve their ego. "oh user is hot and all...... but he's probably a bad guy... he PROBABLY would cheat on me or treat me bad. :(" Basically a cross-gendered mogging.

Why would a nonloyal woman refuse to have sex with others?

What?

the question is regarding a loyal woman, not a non-loyal woman. a non-loyal woman would, by definition, probably be quite alright with having sex with others.

that's actually probable if they're south of an objective 6/10, but no 9/10+ woman who has been treated like a goddess her entire life is going to feel like you're too out of her league. not after four drinks, anyway.

Your choices suck OP. Here have a less shitty version.
A. Have a woman's undying loyalty to you and finds you irresistible, but she is a 4/10 at best.
B. Have a 10/10 woman, but she will sleep around constantly and will never view you as anything more then a lump of flesh with a cock attached to it.

so, a normal day irl? fuck off pseudo-chad

>B. Have a 10/10 woman, but she will sleep around constantly and will never view you as anything more then a lump of flesh with a cock attached to it.
that's not really "having" a woman. that's more like a woman having you.

What a stupid fucking thread. Please do me a favor and kill yourself, thanks.

Ofc B. you fucker

Make a better one

Your choicws suck even more.

>no 9/10+ woman who has been treated like a goddess her entire life is going to feel like you're too out of her league. not after four drinks, anyway.
These are the ones who get the most sour m8

Lmfao