Is PPL 6 days a week hard to maintain?

Is PPL 6 days a week hard to maintain?

>ppl

People still do this? lol

rofl no

It can be difficult. Can't imagine doing it while cutting.

I do Legs Push Pull Rest repeat.

Every day has a different emphasis, but all groups specific to a day are trained on that day. The week might look like this:

Legs - Quad Emphasis 75% quad movements, 25% hamstring (or something like that)
Push - Chest Emphasis Chest movements and compounds, one tricep isolation
Pull - Vertical Emphasis One horizontal movement, the rest vertical movements.
Rest
Legs - Ham/Glute Emphasis 75% Hamstring, 25% Quad (or something like that)
Push - Tricep Emphasis Still mostly chest movements, just slightly less of them and more tricep isolation.
Pull - Horizontal Emphasis One or two vertical back movements, mostly horizontal movements
Rest
Week 1: 10 sets quads, 16 sets upper body
Week 2: 12 set quads, 18 sets upper body
Week 3: 14 set quads, 20 set upper body
Week 4: Deload
Week 5: Repeat

Weight goes up as the mesocycle continues, but only by a very small amount. If weight can't go up, weight doesn't go up. The only thing that must go up is the volume.

>leg day

People still do this? lol

I should add: Weight for sets and reps has to go up on the order of several months, which is why it is important to record the weight on the bar in some form.

mount stupid: the post

it's not hard to sustain but it's only really worth it if it's necessary for you to progress, such high frequency isn't really necessary for anyone below advanced to make really good gains, intermediates can make great progress on lower frequency, and squeezing out any extra gains you might get by training an extra couple of days in a week isn't worth it because it also leaves you less room to change things up when you start getting advanced. If you get accustomed to high high frequency from the get go you leave yourself nowhere to go. The same with Volume, you should start at as low as reasonable and gradually build your volume up, because if you jump straight into insane high volumes you just burn out or leave yourself nowhere to go.

PPLPP I don't do the weekends.

good for an offseason bulk so its easier to make strength gains later when you peak

PPL is for NEETS, social outcasts, welfare queens, college dropouts and fitness youtubers.

If you're a functionning member of society you can't go to the gym 6 times a day, especially if you have to commute 30minutes or more to get there

lol what? get outta here with your reddit spacing
>be me
>gets up at 8, eats breakfast
>leaves at 9:15 for work at 10
>finishes work at 6
>gym from 7 - 7:45 8ish, dinner as soon as getting home
>girlfriend does same routine
>bed at 12pm

wow dude so you're home every day at 20:30 at the earliest what a great life you're living sure sounds fulfilling. You've got lilke 2 wholes hours of free times a day waoh that's a lot i now love going to the gym everyday

Going to the gym 6 times a day does seem a bit excessive.

Your never gunna make it m8

>be me
>not wage cuck
>check on animals
>go lift around 7am
>have rest of day to do farm shit or whatever i want
>wide does sane routine
>no bed time cause not slave

lol I bought a rack and bench combo for $60 enjoy your commute

Perfectly doable, I work from 7-15, get to the gym in about 15:20, be done with my workout at 16:20-40 and be home by 17. This leaves me plenty of time to do whatever I want.

Push day drags on forever you do enough volume for shoulders and chest. I'd rather turn it into 4 days, give shoulders their own day and put stuff like abs and neck with it as it will be the shortest day.

Can you write a routine for this and post it ?

T. Gym noob and this sounds exactly what i want

I did it for a while but quickly burnt out. I don't like to be in the gym almost everyday of the week. It just feels like too much.

6 times a day

The fuck are you talking about, its 6/week

>wide
I bet she is

very nice planning, i gotta get something working like this

i did it for about a month and got a shoulder injury unfortunately (injury was outside of gym)
but i recommend having at least 8-9 hours sleep everyday for wholesome recovery