Hey fat fuck here

Hey fit I never went on this board before but ive decided i should finally take care of this obesity epidemic once and for all

Ive never been in terrific shape, and always ate like shit, but a few years ago i quit smoking and since then i have been packinn on the beef with no end in sight. I am 6'3" and for most of my life have been around 210 but since stopping smoking i have risen to 250 and beyond even though my lifestyle hasnt changed. AT 250 right now pics are just now.

Im ready to take that next step and change my life for the better, and who better to ask than a bunch of idiot savants who's one really good thing is working out?

Do you think i could be super chad? Could i eventually rise to my rightful place as heavyweight champion of the world? or am i boogey and should just get cucked and gas myslef???

Any tips on diet or routines that work well? Im not a total moron i know a bit about nutrition and i know about exercise but sometimes the idiot savants know something i dont know.

Hey man I can tell you really put some work into that post. Read the fucking sticky dipshit no one gives a fuck come back when you can do step 1

Boy youre angry.

What im asking is do you think i could have a great body again or am i too far gone?

Can you shoop me into a 6 pack chad bod for reference?

dude no one is “far too gone”. Its just are they willing to put in the work and dedication it takes to get a good body. Its not easy, but its not hard. Anyone can do it. Literally anyone whos able bodied. The hard part is the dedication and sticking to your regimen. Find a work out plan and start a low level HIIT program. Cut the snacking out your diet, and try to eat healthier. Lift and learn how to properly ROM (Range of Motion) your exercises. Dont be that guy who lifts a ton of weight stupidly. Lift weight you can control effectively to able to contract your muscles and increase the time your muscles are under tension. Good luck

You have gorgeous hair

A lot of people hate this hair.

I'm more concerned about having loose skin really i should porbably be around 175 fit and lean but im obviously 75lbs heavier.

You'll have some loose skin. Not piles of it flapping in the wind, but enough to pinch with your fingers. Get over the concern and get started.

>Do you think i could be super chad?
no
>Any tips on diet or routines that work well?
eat less move more

Thats the sort of thing i was hoping to see.

Even though i still could be super chad you jerk

Dammmmmmmmnnnn Im ready to do this.

there was an attempt

This is going to be my main tinder photo im actually crying laughing right now.

you're gonna make it m8. heavenly trips confirm.

TL;DR
Read the fucking sticky.

Fuck these guys get assblasted when you skip the sticky

You could have spent the time of writing this reading the sticky instead

You guys are all just mad that im tall and have great hair

>fit i'm fat i don't know what to do pls i hate myself
>what sticky?

This is a sub 5'7 post right here

posters like this deserve to be fat, you dont read the sticky, you ask for Veeky Forums out of all places to give you encouragement. All I can hope for are illiterate obese trash like you to die from organ failure at the age of 40 like the rest of the obese population. No advice will help your rectangle ass, stop talking and start lifting.

This is a male pattern baldness post right here

This
Reading about others lifting doesn't give you gains

Whats with the link between quitting cigarettes and not being able to keep weight off. Is that a thing? its been like more than 40lbs difference in my usual walking weight.

get your tdee, eat 500-1000 below that by counting the calories of everything you eat on myfitnesspal and do some exercise a few times a week.

cause everything you are asking can be learned in the fucking sticky

This post has got to be a shoe size 9 or smaller.

you are over half of the replies in this thread, you are beyond help bro

Ive got to tend to my own bread pal. Let me guess - read the sticky?

Please enjoy this photo of me slugging it out with hockey legend dave the hammer shultz

>TDEE - 500 cals/day diet
>no sugar
>lift
>cardio
Now read the sticky or gtfo

>met him in bar
>made him feel awkward
>probably fucked up his night
God damn user I can see the pain in his eyes.

Also people are "assblasted" about the sticky because the stickey is there to deter these posts due to the fact this board used to get dozens of these daily so they made the sticky to stop that.

The first thing you see when you enter the board is the sticky that says read it before asking anything, basic because there were hours put into making a proper sticky with all of the basics more or less already covered.

Lol no actually he was a cool guy and we hung out with me and my bddy for a while, he clearly couldnt stand the business wonks he was there with. Class guy. We were standing for the photo and i said "lets make it look like we're fighting" and then he grabbed my shirt and all.

Alright then user, either way the stuff about the sticky still stands, no ones really going to help if you wont at least read the sticky.

I already read it it wasn't super helpful. I prefer fasting completely 2-3 days a week than a daily 500 cal deficit. Is that based or no based?

that won't work. As a "giga-big-boned" man, you have grown far used to indulging when you're hungry. Faster after that long period will only lead to dietary fuck-ups. If not now, soon. You're fat though, so you have the opportunity of going on a crazy deficit and gaining muscle. Something like some oats and a good amount of protein could concise for you're diet for the day.
Also nice pic

If you already have something you prefer to advice you're getting why are you bothering to ask us?

Get lifting and eat proper foods.

Sorry user but you look like the type of person I wouldn't want to be around at any time.

Can't for the life of me remember his name, but that guy who used to post photos like this really let himself go

Who the fuck said i wanted you around me?

>Ive got to tend to my own bread
Try less bread fatty

I appreciate the advice and i believe you are probably correct, though i find fasting actually decreases my appetite afterwards. The only reason i say so is that i did a friendly cycling race about 2 years ago and i had some really good success cutting down by fasting. Though obviously i put it back on so it only worked for its purpose

theres an entire general thread for fasting here, just go there and ask them. I don't fast and wouldn't know if it would change training.

Definitely not me that's for sure. Some beat red drunk harassing retired hockey players. Look at the guys face, he doesn't know you and he already hates you.

I think youre reading into his facial expression a bit much. He was a class guy and no one was harassed. Actaully came over and sat with me and my buddy for like an hour, so gas yourself. Was definitely interesting to stand toe to toe and look in the eyes of a legendary brawler.

>look in the eyes of a legendary brawler

Whew thanks for confirming my theory on you being a creepy fanboy

Whatever i didnt even know who he was actually he played long before my time. But i dont care what you think anyway schultzy is a top man.

I also shook hands with Wlad Klitchko when he was heavyweight champion care to cry about that too?

so you didn't know who he was until someone pointed him out to you. Then you became his fan? my fucking sides. Spend less time in the pub tubby and get back to the gym

Maybe if you keep lifting and taking supplements youll be over 5'8 one day and your hairline will come back.

Holy shit man you're insecure. You're just flinging meme tier insults. Have fun kiddo.

Also you aren't even 6' the hockey player you're next to was 6' in his prime, probably shorter now, and you're shorter than him.
Back to the pit.

this fucking thread my god

OP confirmed for autism

How am i insecure youre the one who seems to be all butthurt because of this photo?

Seems like youve analyzed it heavily. Also i know my own height thanks.

Sorry bruh, 6 foot with full hair. You beside Dave their proves that not only are you fat, you're a manlet

If you can't see your dick when you look down without shoving your belly out of the way.

read the FUCKING STICKY

Also this wasn't meJust another user who thinks you're a mong

Hey OP
I was fat like you
But I read the sticky, lifted, ate right and took up BJJ instead of making threads with pics of my gross fatness
Good luck with your shitty mindset

Rule of thumb: if you can pinch an inch around belly your getting fat.

Yeah I'm not the same guy, just laughing at the Madlet.

Also other Veeky Forumsizens Whats with all of these hilarious threads from them lately? First there was the 4'10" manlet-lord now this fucker.

Ive noticed in my own life that most of my pals who are swole are usually short little guys like the golden one. I figure if someone with decent genetics like myself got my act together i could have all the girls.

DIRTY BURGER

I don't know. He's a fat guy posting on a fit board. They should know better

I could understand if he was kinda humble but he's trying to pump himself up and look super impressive to a bunch of Taiwanese basket weavers

fucking all these pricks come after me like i harassed schultzy damn right im going to stick up for myself.

Yeah but we should thank him for that photo. Daves expression will make a great reaction photo

Why you must be super chad
Why can't you just better yourself.

End goal in mind disrupts discipline for long process, focus on moments. Today, then tomorrow.

Anyway does anyone think cardio actually works for fat loss well or should i stick with lifting only? There seems to be two different schools of thought on this issue

No they're coming at you because you're a fat cunt shitposting on a health and fitness board

Good point user though im still going to try and be super chad who wouldnt? I do pretty well with ladies but i feel like i could turn a lot of 6 and 7s into 9s and 10s.

I do know that my problem is 90% diet as i have a very physical job and am quite active in my spare time as well.

So where are the fat cunts that are resolved to be fit supposed to post? R9K?

Why did you fucking bother posting that picture of him? Literally the only reason would be trying to brag about some bull shit.

Thats true. I enjoy that 1000 yard stare.

Weight-loss is 100% diet 10% exercise.
If you want to cut the fat look at your diet and find the reason you have been adding fat in the first place. If you're not on a dirty bulk you should cut out booze, cut out filler foods, and cut out sugar.

Anywhere but here

hmmmm......no.

Seriously though, have you guys ever been insulted and it motivated you to improve yourself to utterly destroy bald manlets everywhere. Thats what im up to.

>Letting mean manlets be your inspiration to get fit.

Jesus fuck man. Of all of this this is the worst. You need to get yourself together and get fit for you not for some manlet. If a manlet got to you so much you're changing your life entirely, for once, The manlet won.

Im just joshing you bro. My real goal is to upgrade my operating level from 6-8s to 8-10s. Like i said in OP, I used to walk around 210 no matter what i ate or did and now since i quit cigs a few years ago i have a hard time getting under 240. I want some of that real good pussy now so I'm comitted to do this. This wont be the last you hear of me im just goofing around i can clearly both handle and dish out the bantz.

Pls just post in pre-existing threads user, starting bullshit threads like this hurts.

>tfw this guy will be "sticking around"

you're going to make it, but it's gonna take a while

Everyone is going to tell you to read the sticky, and for god's sake, read the fucking sticky. All of it, every word.

After that, don't fucking worry about being a chad. That shit's a meme. Get fit so you don't feel like garbage after hauling your fat ass around for a day. I only recently went from 195 down to 165 in a few months and the difference in not carrying around 30lbs of fat is a game changer. Imagine how you'll feel after you drop 3 times that much.

After that I started working out, eating more and putting on muscle. getting stronger, doing cardio. Again, the difference in how I feel day to day is indescribable, and I'm only getting started.

Read the sticky, or one of 1000 other similar sources of the same info and get started.

LOTR? Come on man! You sure you didnt mean this?

>tfw

Read the sticky

just stay fat OP
who cares
you don't

What the fuck is that posture lmao

>6ft3 250
>looks like that
lmao try again you omega manlet

what the fuck did you do? please tell me. i really want to at least look like you by next october. fuck.

/thread

fuck off you don't even have stretch marks

it will be as if you never were this fat I promise you

now fuck off and go lift