Just read about the death of Junko Furuta

Just read about the death of Junko Furuta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

tl;dr she was tortured for 44 days, had barbells dropped on her stomach, used as a punching bag, and ended up being shoved into a bin filled with concrete after her half alive corpse was set on fire.

I'm fairly big, but also paranoid. If you were ever kidnapped and strength didn't matter, what would you do? Should I just carry a suicide pill with me wherever I go?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens
usna.edu/Ethics/_files/documents/Stoicism2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism'eenjoy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
e-hentai.org/g/13943/5bb7a41771/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_Massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Berdella
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEbjjazwREo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are nips human?

I think there are some chinese cartoons about that murder

>japanese """"people""""

>Jō's mother allegedly vandalized Junko's grave, stating that she had ruined her son's life.
possibly the most disgusting thing on the page

>Should I just carry a suicide pill with me wherever I go?

hardcore kek

Are the culprits released from jail by now?

Yeah, but it's a damn good question. Any kind of secret agents does that.

pfft, that's nothing; watch this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens

I don't think a worse death exists. If there is one please link it because I'm curious.

remember the lessons of the stoics

usna.edu/Ethics/_files/documents/Stoicism2.pdf

The yakuza are crypto jews... I bet those boys were all mixed with jew

medieval torture was pretty great, having all your tendons pulled out one by one with hot tongs and all the townsfolk gather round to watch.

>If you were ever kidnapped and strength didn't matter, what would you do?
from reading the page, it sounds like the answer is to never ride a bike at 8:30

Why post this, I almost cried reading that.

Lookup that pastebin with /x/ links, shit like that happens all over the world.

>do that
>get 2 years and parole

man what in the fuck

I DIDNT COME TO CRY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism'eenjoy

Nah because no matter how terrible the circumstances are there's very little chance you'll take the pill even if there's a sliver of making it out alive. This is why so many people go along with those serial killers who pull guns on them claiming they just want to rape them and they'll let them go. The truly crazy cases are those who fight back with a gun in their face.

damn humans are so great and evolved, it would be so terrible if humans were to go extinct (

Lol correct link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
Enjoy

Well, are males even human? 99% of this shit is done by males

Yea go kys faggot

>Junko Furuta
In case anyone here is a sick fuck like myself theres this exists:
>[Uziga Waita] Shin Gendai Ryoukiden | Modern Stories of the Bizarre [English] [GuroTaku]

Links below
e-hentai.org/g/13943/5bb7a41771/

>this is your brain on leftism

>, had barbells dropped on her stomach, used as a punching bag
Bloatmaxxing could have saved her.....

Funny how being "human" is supposed to term for altruism and kindness, but it's humans that torture, rape and kill for pleasure in the most elaborate ways. Really fucking arrogant on humanity's part. Ironically, a very human thing

look up Unit 731
There's a good bit of evidence to the contrary.

dear lord
what did she do to deserve that?

>Gertrude Baniszewski
fucking poles

>the 4 boys told her they were Yakuza
Man what the fuck do you do here? I keep imaging what I'd do if I heard of shit like that happening to someone I know and how Id go on a killing spree. But what about the consequences? Do you just let the guys rape and torture a girl like this or end them and face even worse from Yakuza bosses?

>inb4 edgy.
Just overactive imagination but christ. This is fucking deranged.

That woman's defense was literally "lol I'm sad" and it worked. what the fuck

>Gertrude Nadine Baniszewski (née Van Fossan; September 19, 1929 – June 16, 1990) was born in Indianapolis, Indiana to Mollie Myrtle (née Oakley) and Hugh Marcus Van Fossan Sr., both of whom were originally from Illinois and were of American and Dutch descent.

>and were of American and Dutch descent.

you fucking brainlet

It's possible people will shit on you for saying this but it's just a fact that males are more capable of cruel and heinous shit like the stuff posted in this thread. Most of the stuff in this thread wouldn't even occur to women, whereas if you read about what ordinary guys are capable of given the right circumstances, then it's clear there's some kind of compulsion towards cruelty that exists in all of us.

You wish.
It's literay 50/50 when it concerns attempt, women tend to fail more and usually do it on their children (90% of intanticides are made by women)

>but it's just a fact that males are more capable of cruel and heinous shit like the stuff posted in this thread.
well i think its only because males have brainwashed women into behaving a certain way in society since forever. so women rely on getting us back thru mental abuse. physical abuse men are cray cray

yeah the name baniszewski is polish or american

This.
Especislly with post pregnancy depression. Some of these cunts go psychotic for no reason.

>married a pole
almost as bad as being a pole

lmao buddy leftists are all about sustainability, nuclear disarmament, financial incentives for reproduction, do you even read

Real black pilled thread. Makes you not enjoy anything good or positive when you see stuff like this happen.

This is the work of isolated psychopaths. Your average nigger or wife beater wouldn't do shit like this, it takes a special kind of sadistic scumbag, one who can't be explained by your shitty identity politics

For those of you with gfs

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_Massacre

what identity politics do I subscribe to if I think humanity shouldn't exist? alien identity politics?

>Holly G. survived her head wound at the soccer field because her plastic barrette deflected the bullet. After the killers left, she walked naked for more than a mile in freezing weather to seek first aid and shelter at a house.
holy shit

The average nigger/jew/arab would do it, they are literally result of millennium of incest and are more prone to mental disease and cruelty.
T. Myself, I'm an ex cop who worked on CP and snuff distribition online since early 90s to mid 00s

>getting kidnapped
>big guy

Nah. Criminals look for people who make good "victims" I.e. little people, women, old people. Basically people they think won't fight back.
But if you're really afraid, you should probably buy a gun. Or at least take a self defense class. They cover situational awareness and stuff that could prevent this kind of thing.

what should I carry if I live in a country which don't have guns for citizens?

read this booka
warning, bad feels abound

i did read it

thats fucked up

anyone taken krav maga?

citation needed.

Jesus fucking Christ, I’ve been here for over 10 years and that has to be the saddest most fucked up thing I have ever read

that’s fucking horrible

that was quick

are whites even human?

white """people"""

just a few decades ago the dutch were cutting the hands and feet off of african infants because their parents didn't collect enough rubber

my point is don't be so bitter and bigoted to make everything about race

why didn't they just marry and have kids with her?? wtf???

Guantamo Bay is full of Whites that do this, male and female. Stop making stupid assumptions cunt

Not sure famalam. Rape horn or mace I suppose. Good luck.

I didn't come here to cry. Rest in peace, I hope the culprits rot in hell.

Could Veeky Forums save her?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger
I read this whole page a few weeks back and its still haunting me.
I really cant handle horrible shit like this but a part of me is facinated by cases like this. It Also makes me paranoid knowing people like this exist.

Shit

What the fuck I'm sad and terrified now. I hate how I can train as much as I want, but if some degenerate person who is stronger than me decides to do this shit, there's nothing I can do because I'm a 100lb small woman.

>Should I just carry a suicide pill with me wherever I go?
where can I get this lol

Citation pot favor because even with attempts you get out in prison and those are filled with guys

"Forcing her to insert empty glass (coca cola) into her vagina

I find it fucking hilarious that they felt the need to specify what brand of bottle it was; am i a bad person

>woman

Just get Chad to walk you to your car, you'll be fine. Or get a big dog.

>Chad
can't trust a guy to go with me everywhere

>Or get a big dog.
might do desu

You'd be surprised, or maybe not, how afraid of doggos people in general are. Just don't get one so big you can't control it.

You'd also be surprised how a simple kick to the head will stop a dog in its tracks

if you think about studies like the stanford prison experiment or psychological accounts of people that commit genocide, things like this usually occur in cases of perceived social authority that become encouraged and legitimized over time. For example all militaries have to systematically train their soldiers to dehumanize their enemies so that they wouldn't hesitate to kill them.

so it's unlikely that a random person would kidnap/torture/murder you

You don't know what you're talking about.
Whites are a majority in the US, but were always underrepresented when the percentages were adjusted for population in every operation I took part, and there are genetic reasons for it

This shit can happen to anyone, OP is right to disregard strength. Lifting 4 pl8s doesn't mean shit when you have a gun in your face, or if you've been knocked out and tied up. Look at what ISIS and the Soviets do/did to their prisoners. I can imagine the cases we know of like this are only the tip of the iceberg, gangs probably do this shit on the daily as well.

Will you just fuck off and die already? You worthless insipid cuck.

You're wrong

>psh nothing personnel doggo

Got a real badass here. If they kick your dog in the head enough to incapacitate it, maybe the murder was meant to be. Cause thats a pretty determined killer.

Care to explain why?

honestly find a dude that really really cares about you, and will protect you

and marry him

>Whites are a majority in the US
Kek. Enjoy 2019 and remember that Hispanics are considered white

It's happened to men as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Berdella

>gangs do this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

It happenes, but it's not common. Most of what occurs today is shootings and robberies. Nothing too elaborate.

You're over thinking it.

1 kick is all it takes to teach someone a lesson about leash laws

This is honestly a big history meme, but first they were Belgians not Dutchmen. The ones doing the amputation were also rarely Belgians. Hiring Europeans for such work was a waste of money, Europeans generally filled administration roles. They paid one tribe to police another tribe and so on. Another part of it was administrators demanding evidence that ammunition given to these police was being used for policing and not hunting and other recreational activities. Sadly the "evidence" that the bullets were used for policing came in the payment of human hands, turning hands in to currency very quickly.

It also wasn't decades ago it was more than a century now, once the Congo Free State was caught "red handed" the territory came under direct Belgian rule which saw much less hand removal than before however the fad stuck among the locals and persists to this day.

>no reason
pregnancy causes a cocktail of hormonal imbalance

>T.nigger

why did I read this thread before going to bed?

>they were never shown the cartel vids on limewire back in the day
Did you even have a childhood?

you have to be so delusional and uneducated if you think that whites aren't capable of sadistic acts

He's just privileged is all

you have to be so delusional and uneducated if you think that whites commit the most despicable of crimes

I've been doing for the past 6 months, bretty good.

There's a manga of her ordeal if anyone wants to read it. Very graphic so beware

>the boys were seen by 38 people
Wow

>Some members of the black community questioned why the murders of the four young blacks was superseded by attention given to the Carr brothers' killing of four young white people

You fucking niggers have got to be kidding me.
>they raped, Abused, and murdered 4 people which got the attention of media
>"b-but they were white and these black people were killed too without the abuse and rape. Das racist of you to report otherwise."

Jfc.

Big ed kemper was a real nightmare man in my opinion
>huge as shit
>likes fucking decapitated heads
>mommy issues
It's the perfect storm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEbjjazwREo

The difference is wh*tes were the first group to put a stop to it. If it wasn't for the oppressive wh*te man occupying the entire world acts like this would be seen as normal for most of the world. Give them credit where it is due user.

>Abolition of slavery
>Womens rights
>Labour laws for children and adults
>Innocent UNTIL proven guilty (most places asked the accused to prove their innocents)
>Imprisonment for crimes instead of execution or mutilation

all races are capable. due to a lack of legal and enforcement structures however in modern days you see a lot of brutal public executions in Africa and the Middle East.

But it's stupid to think it's inherent to any race. Europeans have invented brutal techniques to torture people to death. For example those accused of witchcraft or heresy.

Oops didn't mean to link that one
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper

no only Nordics are, that is why they were corrupted by them

You're full of shit if you think whites are suddenly not capable of doing any wrong because of their race. That is libtard levels of delusion.

Say it loud, say it proud:
NOT FIT