Welcome to the /feelbar/

how are you feeling today user?

shithouse

21 stone, fat as a pig and id beat you here and now

I've had every pie in lancastershire, drank every pint of beer in the UK.

>Got a second job but I'm too nervous to schedule shifts for it.
>I got accepted to a uni and I havent figured out how to register classes
>I need to save money for a ticket to my brothers wedding
>I have no car
>I pay rent and my phone so I have some semblance of responsibility
>I'm on gear cause I hate myself so much
>i think I'm in love with a girl who doesnt like being around me
>i was told I'm just a sad person by many people and it stung a bit.
>have 20 dollars to my name

Dont know what to feel bros. The school and second job seemed like a good advancement in my life. But my family still keeps telling me how I wont amount to shit and asks when I'm going to "grow up, and be a man"

fucking overslept thriugh my alarm again reeeee

Lost all appetite starting IF and now my bench has gone down 30 lbs

Pretty good.
Been on the tren train for 12 weeks now with no intention of coming off. Gains are amazing, vascularity is awesome and I feel great, would love to sleep longer than five hours but it’s a good trade off.

Currently sitting in the room where my exam will take place in 40 min - studying to get a masters in something i dont want, because im unable to change major.

>currently on a 'break' with my gf that lasted over a month
>she had some issues with herself which I couldn't tolerate anymore
>she says she works on it and wants to get back together
>I got so much stronger physically and mentally during that time
>I know exactly what I want from a relationship now
>I know exactly what I don't want from a relationship
>If she won't comply I won't get back with her and I'm fine with it

I'd rather be alone and find someone else than be with a woman that has different views and opinions. I was trapped thinking only about her needs and ignoring my own. Now I am focused on myself and it made me more of a man.

I havent passed driver licence exam 5th time already. I dont give a shit anymore I will drive without it. Whole my life is like this. It is also my 4th years in freshman year, same major.

can you even fail a driving license exam in US? I've heard it's the easiest thing in the world there.

Struggling with shoulder injury for a long time now, its almost never really painful but enough to make me do everything with the other arm, but having to stop training for it to properly heal would devastate me.

Also, no progress on weighted chins in the last few months, I did put on 5ish lbs though

a bit hungover
had a weird drunk dream of my ex
wanted to text her yesterday but i couldn't care less, same as she does now

I pass that in Poland (Eastern Europe). So yea I heard about US exams. You just do a circle around a square and you passed.

I don't come to bars to feel, I come to fuck. Accept my seed op

I am from Poland and I passed on first try, but that was in 2011. I've heard the exams got harder since then and it's basically a lottery now. Powodzenia mordo

Benched my recent 1RM for reps today, felt really good. Worked on my posture and shoulder mobility a lot in December and I think the results are great so far. One interesting effect of fixing my posture (especially rotated shoulders) was that the blood flow to my arms got much better, veins started popping and arm vascularity is crazy now. One issue I have is that despite looking bigger I have only gained very little weight, I would have expected to put on a lot more during my bulk. I guess the number doesn't matter as long as I look better. Keep working on my business, but definitely not as much as I should. I kind of lack motivation to improve things now that I can pay the bills.

mfw havent lifted in 5+ monoths
mfw my posture has gone back to shit

need to SL again, made a huge difference in posture and back pain for me

Praktyczny jest taki sam, tylko za bardzo jestem upośledzony by prowadzić.

First time being awake this early in the morning in a long time

Hoping the days go well, I'm behind on some projects and things are not really good right now

Hero

>>I know exactly what I want from a relationship now
sure you do

similar, except no steady job or university

My dad suffered with mental illness and still has paranoid episodes, my sister struggled with bi-polar and depression for some time

I'm a 30 year old man stuck in his own shell, and I have issues just like my dad. I wish I could just jump on some meds and start therapy but I know the day I stop taking meds is the day I get even more depressed. I don't know what to do, but I just keep going through life either depressed or happy

I mentally cannot force myself to eat anywhere close to maintenance. It's like I'm MKULTRA'd into only eating at a deficit what the fuck :(

Just keep trying. Eat more protein and fats.

>get invited to party by a new coworkers
>arrive
>get nervous and drink too much trying to relax
>end up punching out the poor guy who invited me for no reason
>his friends drag me outside and kick the shit out of me
>stumble home I guess (little fuzzy)
>wake up sore and feeling like a piece of shit

Sometimes I feel like wandering into the woods and never coming back. Why can't I be normal?

Bulking had to stop doing IF since i couldnt eat my calories in the 8h timeframe started eating in the morning its so hard almost wanna puke cant eat for shit but it'll take time and i sure i'll be able to eat again in the morning

you only notice the good times and the bad times.

There's plenty to notice user, you just have let those feelings through, trying to control who you want to be is silly. We only have control on who we are now.

alright i guess. i asked my oneitis for her number but it turns out she's only 17, so i guess i gotta wait like half a year til she's 18 to ask her again. i know she thought i was cute, but i'm gonna try and make some sick gains in the mean time, were all gonna make it brehs

i believe in you user, hard times never last forever

iktf, been struggling with depression for over half my life at this point, but i stopped taking my meds years ago and just decided to tackle everything that was bring me down head on, and it seems to have worked. i'm not sure what you're struggling with, but i suggest you do the same, good luck

jesus, what the hell are you gonna do at work now?

had an emergency appointment with my care coordinator cause I brought myself off my meds, slept right through it, rearranged the appointment for thursday plus
>tfw alone

Everyone hates me at work..I'm the office guy who nobody likes and everyone thinks I don't deserve this job. I made a mistake accepting their offer. I have 4 more months and I've been here for a year. I get to work on stuff nobody else wants to work on and I'm far guy people probably spit behind my back. My depression or sadness is brought on by being in this job. The field isn't the problem..they just gave me a job that is above me and now they have me working on bullshit projects. I want to find another job desu

just how

Getting kicked out the house in two months so the landlord can demolish it. Got accepted into uni recently, and the date I have to be out of the house is a week before classes start. Was going to buy myself a new laptop for uni for christmas, and now am unsure if it’s wise since I’ll now have to be saving up for bond and moving costs. My job is casual employment and as far as I know comes to an end on the 31st. Everything is kind of tits up.

If they gave you that position over everyone else then they must have more faith in you than they do in your coworkers. Rise to the occasion, and become worthy of the job you've earned. If people keep giving you shit, stand up for yourself and remind them that they didn't earn the job. Most people are deathly afraid of confrontation, and will shut up immediately if you show any sign of assertiveness.

Start saving every penny you can now. The next few months may be rough, but just remember that smooth seas have never made for a skilled sailor.

They cant fire me because I actually do my job I'm just not as good as the other people I work with in my dept, I know I'm not as good as them. They can't fire me yet because I still try to learn, they also give me the projects nobody else wants at all

They'e given me two projects that should have gone to others but i ended up doing the whole project by myself and alone just because I wanted to work on something

I suck in this job, but mostly because I dont have the years of experience something like this requires. I really suck

Then keep doing it. Nobody gets to Carnegie Hall without practice. And don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. Perhaps the problem is they see you as an arrogant young guy trying to do their jobs. Show an awareness of your shortcomings and a desire to learn, and they won't fault you for it. They may even feel flattered that you trust their skill enough to go to them for help.

Fucking terrible I've been 2 years now without a job. I only had one. I wasted my 18 and 19 years doing nothing but searching for work to find nothing. I'm starting to get my driving license now. I feel really behind. I still can't find work. I'm considering joining the army or going for a job as a shop clerk. I've hit my breaking point. Before I used to get up early but now I feel like there's no point even getting up in the morning. The only thing keeping me from killing myself is the pure fear of pain and agony I'll have to go through and my family being in pain because of it even if it's only momentary at some points with the occasional times they remember me and feel terrible. If only there was a way that wouldn't harm the ones around me I'd gladly take it. I've tried and tried and struggled and struggled but I just can't find a way out. Am I doing something wrong? I've looked for work EVERY. SINGLE. DAY on job sites for the past 3 years and found only one job willing to hire me. My motivation to get fit is now zero. I just keep thinking about how others in my shoes has made it further than me yet I'm stuck in the same cycle.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm so confused and all I want is help but I can't ask for it from my family. They are sick of me talking about it.

I don't know.

Wow dude that really sucks just apologize when you see him at work next I guess?

I guess

If you ask for help they can see you don't know from the start what you are supposed to do, so in this company if you ask for help they laugh at you...

They have hired a new group of people recently and one of the "older guys" in the dept
just gave up all respect for me or something, he is extremely passive aggressive towards me and communicates as if he is superior, He just fucking started this job and he is already kissing ass

>abusive long term relationship from both of us
>2 months and a week since break up
>mixed feelings about her
>met 4 girls from Tinder
>slept with one
>still the same feels

I know it got easier, but hell. She's definetely not worth it and everyone is telling me it, but I'm struggling.

Why aren't these feelings going away?

Then it sounds like you genuinely have a shitty environment to work in. Just look for something better and try to stick it out without getting fired in the meantime then. And there will always be some assholes regardless of the career you enter. Dealing with them can be a pain, but I find the best approach when they're being an asshole is to call them out on it. Ask them if you've wronged them or done something that you shouldn't have to piss them off. It's less accusatory, which will make it clear that they're the aggressor, and sometimes a little communication and awareness of their own behavior will make people stop being assholes.

To complete. I just met a qt redhead but she's 17 and I'm 23. It's completely legal here, but she acts like anyone from her age would and it's turning me off even though she's hot as fuck.

Feeling odd. I’ve got a co-op job offer for this next spring and I know I should take it. The idea of it is just making me nervous. I feel like I’ll just be a worthless burden to them and they made a mistake hiring me. Part of me wished they would have just rejected me in interviews. But I got it. It will also feel so wierd, being away from my friends and family, living in a city where I know absolutely no one. As long as I’ve got my computer and a gym membership I guess I should be alright. I’ve never really had a problem with being lonely before. Who knows, maybe I’ll have fun right?

I'm my crush's plan B.
I won't get with her now if some chad rejects her with that but it still stings

17 year old girls are as annoying as they are hot, sadly.

Same,but mine rejected me for a skelly hipster soyboy,it still hurts

>Have 2 loving parents
>2 little brothers that I get a long with very well and who look up to me
>Great group of friends
>2 roommates who are also my best friends
>Can hang out whenever, with whomever I want
>2 fwb's and the girl I'm interested in is also showing interest in me
>Post related is my dream and I would trade it all for a chance to move to a foreign country and just start fresh
Why is this lads? The thought of discovering a new city and making friends there just feels so comfy to me.

I'm fine. Don't really feel like studying, although I should probably start. I have two weeks of rest for Christmas, which I should use to study and spend time with my old friends. I've started getting much closer to people at my university, and one of the girls seems to like me, and I don't have gym membership in my hometown, so the holidays are actually a setback. But I'll get to spend time with my family and my old friends, so it's worth it. I need to go to church before Christmas. I haven't been there for some seven or eight years. I wonder what I'll say in confession, and whether I believe or I don't. I'm going to religious education in a few hours.

I'm calm about my future, though. I know I'm going to succeed. I'm not wasting my life away.

What the fuck even happened?

I guess that's true. I've never been with a real redhead and she's really into me. But she's honestly too imature.

My hopes is that her pussy makes me forget of my ex.

Could be worse
>Friends who have gone abroad are back for Christmas
>I'm thinking this is going to be fun
>Turns out everyone obsesses over their problems
>"Muh didn't get that grill's number", "Muh didn't get new car", "Muh army time"
>It's all they talk about
>Spend more time at home and gym to avoid them
>Things at home are shit, had to move back in and work from home
>No gf, but I could care less
>Lifts going up, job is excellent, but still no visible gains (175cm, 79kg, 12% bf)
>Learning to plance and front lever atm, going OK

Uncle is coming over, most chill-out and successful man in my life, this should be making days to come better.

Don't actually know that feel first-hand brev, but don't hop on meds if you can. They put my grandfather on an early grave, he was a borderline junkie in his last days. Keep going, life's a wheel and it doesn't get stuck in a bog forever.