Just be yourself

>just be yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/couple-defend-their-love-after-bouquet-selfie-gets-negative-comments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!

she must be his brother or something. I refuse to believe such a perfect woman would date agustus gloop. Is she his retard herder or something? He has downer eyes and a laquisha nose so he might have some genetic disorder. Id kill a man to have a gf like that.

he's probably got a gigantic retard dick. That combine with tard strength means he wrecks that pussy like no normie ever could. How can chromosome-lets even compete?

its actually kinda true. when i stopped trying to cater to women and just say shit i liked. yes i got rejected more. but i kept doing it and finally found a gf that likes me for me. even when i say cringe shit.
keep at it bros

jeff seid really let himself go

I only got bitches after stop being a autistic edgy cunt, lost 35kg added some muscle and dressed like a normal human.
On the other hand, what do we know about this picture?
maybe actually just best friends.

>yfw this pic went viral 2 years ago and people made fun of how the girl looks better than the guy
people.com/celebrity/couple-defend-their-love-after-bouquet-selfie-gets-negative-comments/

>he's probably got a gigantic retard dick
i dont understand this meme. Ok, if you have a monster cock then girls like it but nobody knows you have a titan schlong until youre already about to fuck them.

lucky for this guy.
thought her face would be hotter, she has ore forehead than my 56years old father.

you can tell he's a chad under that fat though

Or maybe this guy wasnt sitting around day and night insecure about his body like most fit posters.

im not so mad anymore. From the front she doesnt look like the avatar of aphrodite. Does she have a fetish for fat gits or something thoigh? She can still easily do better.

Women talk a lot. You fuck one or show it one and she tells fucking everyone then every bitch wants you to make her pussy into the mariana trench

he was clearly sat around all day stuffing his fat face. How do you even manage to be fat? Eating enough to be chubby takes ages and is tiresome.

Or maybe the reason for "just be yourself" and "some women want a nice guy" ect. is still around, because 5% of women actually are like this.
Imagine those type of women aren't around. No man would see a women as anything more than a cum bucket

>No man would see a women as anything more than a cum bucket
not true - they make babies and keep them alive while i go to work as well.

>not true - they make babies and keep them alive while i go to work as well.
not true - you don't work

Cumbucket like the reason for sex->getting children
Imagine you could marry and have children with a female version of your best friend.
If I find a female version of my best friend even if she is a 5/10, I would dumb any 10/10 for her anytime.
sadly the only true love is between a bro and his brah

Maybe hes not a nice guy? women love assholes you retard.

Some people put on more fat than others more easily. I knew a guy would literally eat 2 big macs a day in addition to polishing off an eitghth of weed as well as his usual meals, never worked out and he was always thin as could be and like 140lbs.

>eitghth of weed
does the devils lettuce make you fat? I thought it just made you lazy.

No it didnt make him fat. He would eat like 3-4000 calories a day. We would smoke a joint in the evenining and he would eat evry single time two big macs in addition to the three squares he ate and never put on an ounce. i could gain ten pounds in an hour if i let myself.

It does make you retain water. I used to be a heavy stoner and when i would lay off i would lose 5-7 lbs in a day or two.

moral of the story, just hit 6/10's with sob stories and eventually one will date you.