Having all this autistic knowledge of exercise, nutrition, health, and wellness

>having all this autistic knowledge of exercise, nutrition, health, and wellness
>not working as a sports medicine physician, dietitian, exercise physiologist, or health educator

When are you going to turn your passion into your career?

>not going into STEM in 2017
might as well have been aborted, srs

The medical field doesn't count as STEM? Are you retarded?

>science, technology, engineering and maths
Nope

problem is you usually work with fat fucks
also nobody except autists wants to live on a diet made up of broccoli, chicken, brown rice and oats

Medical is science

LOL, then I guess psychology is also science.

Not true, it's an applied science. Very different animal.

Doc here, tldr it sucks and the NEETs are right

Do you at least get prime nurse pussy?

Psychology is not a science. Psychiatry is.

This

Unless you truly have a passion for it, anything in the healthcare field is repetitive, annoying, and mind-numbingly boring.

You'll have the bitchiest, most overdramatic co-workers you could imagine, shitty and long hours, and you're going to be doing the same shit day in and day out.

It's far too much work to become a physician. Eventually you can make good money, but it isn't worth it unless you truly love it. You can do 4 years of computer science and make $60k-$80k right out of the gates while your classmates going to medical school have 4 more years of no paycheck, long hours, and shitty rotations. By the time they finish all their training and start making decent money, you'll already have 6-8 years in your field and will have made half a million dollars by then so you're still coming out on top.

And no dealing with some bitchy ass nurse calling you at 3 am because one of your 86 patients' phos levels is low and they need your permission to do a simple fucking protocol and have pharmacy send up a 15 mmol of bag sodium phosphate in 100 mL of 0.9% NaCl. Then you can't go back to sleep because you get 15 more calls on all your other patients, and next thing you know it's 4:45 and you have to start getting ready to go back for your 5th 16 hour shift of that week, and now you have 11 new consults who you have to visit, assess, and do a bunch of shitty paper work on within a 24 hour period.

Not him but absolutely not. There's a couple of cute young ones but you don't want to fuck with nurses. They're all bitches and supersluts. Hospitals are just IRL tinder in scrubs. I will never ever date another healthcare worker. I hate talking about it and thinking about it. It's definitely a job you have to take home with you unless you're one of the lucky ones who actually got a derm residency.

>knowledge
More like broledge am I right

>tinder in scrubs
So everyone is just fucking eachother constantly? How do things even run properly with all that tension?

Things don't run properly. Most hospitals are a fucking mess. Search facebook for rantposts about the joint commission coming to their facilities and failing the fuck out of them.

The women outnumber the men and they're all thirsty sluts who crave attention. If you have any RNs on facebook, scroll through their feeds. 90% of their statuses will be 10 paragraph posts starting with "I'm a NURSE and blah blah blah fucking worship me you filthy peasants"

looking back, what would you have done instead

The last three people I helped three hours of work planning diets, lifting routines, and rescheduling myself so I could loft with them into the trash the second one of their fatass friends saw a "cucumber lemon water diet" on Facebook. Fuck em all.

>knowledge is autistic
This is why you fail at everything, OP, including this thread

>The women outnumber the men and they're all thirsty sluts who crave attention

Being doctor and fit is worth all the hassle because of just how much these bitches look up to you (among other things, that is). Trashy as fuck but that's why we like them.

Other doc here. I like being a physician, despite how much I've been complaining about it ITT. I just hate the state of healthcare in the US. Outlook is grim.

But if I had to do something else, I would've done a BS in compsci and gotten into software development. It's very lucrative and interesting.

Lel, you can only help those who want to change. Most people just want to give everyone around them the impression that they want to better themselves, and once they get their back pats and attention they crave, they go back to their fatassery and live like all their other counterparts and die of congestive heart failure at 59, naked in the ICU with 23 year old Becky, RN pounding on their chest while taking selfies with #Nurse #ICU #NightShift #JesusSaves #ILoveCock #IMissHighSchoolSoImRelivingItAtMyJob in the caption.

Just forget about them shits and find better clients.

You think they look up to you, and there will be a handful that actually do, but for the most part they think they're smarter than every doctor they encounter and will inevitably call you a retard and wonder how you got your license to practice.

I hear what they say about the pulmonologists and cardiologists, and very little of it is positive. Not that I give a shit about what they think, but it's not in my best interest to give them the benefit of the doubt. So long as they don't kill my patients, however, we're cool.

I agree that it's worth the hassle though. I like my job for the most part and feel like I'm making an impact sometimes.