Gym milf takes off her top and workout in sports bra because it's too hot

>gym milf takes off her top and workout in sports bra because it's too hot
>she starts chatting you up

This happens to me in my home gym all the time. Never know what to do.

she wants you to fuck her.
You need to dick her to death
Benis her until she cant walk xDDDD.
You know it, now do it.

Kek

>This happens to me in my home gym all the time. Never know what to do.
Here's what you do:
>get a video camera
>go for it!
>post on internet, lots of advertising to click on
>get >9000 clicks
>profit!

ask her if she likes benis :DD

>see qt in the gym
>want to go talk
>realize I can smell my own ball funk
>chicken out

Other people can smell it too?

>see cute girl squating in gym
>walk up to her
>grab her ass
>she racks the weights
>fondle her sweaty breast
>pull off her shorts
>eat out her sweaty musky pussy
>carry her and fuck her raw in a near bench
>cum inside
>leave

home gym master race

Someone plz respond

I know the feel
>2 years ago when I was dyel and beta, been lifting for 3-4 months
>Gym milf and I make eye contact
>Gym milf could compete if she wanted the fuck is up with her bod. She was more buffed than me back then
>We make eye contact
>She smiles and winks, I smile back
>She keeps glancing over to me smiling
>After a while she comes working out right behind me literally staring at me in the mirror
>Take off earplugs and introduce myself
>Spaghetti everywhere but she keeps smiling and talking
>Go to a new machine
>Tells me c ya later and winks
>Walk past her and she slaps my ass
>Face became more red than a tomato
>Pretty fucking obv at this point I'm an unexpetienced virgin
>Think this is her fetish
>Powerwalk away
>Want to leave gym
>"Hey cutie, what are you going to do now?"
>"U-euhmmm I'm hitting the shower and then I promised my mom I'd help her cook dinner."
>Powerwalk away leaving a trail of spaghetti

I'm not the only guy she tried to get thou. She was known for hunting younger, new gym members that were more dyel than her to dominate.

lmao user

The same thing happened to me when I was 19, we chatted a bit, she asked if I got up to any mischief on the weekend, I autismo'd and said something along the lines of not much, I don't have a car, talked about how clubs suck for picking up chicks, if you're a good dancer everyone just makes a circle around you and watches. I then realised I was being a retard answering literally with the way she was eye-ing me off, closed the distance a little, popped an obvious chub in my gym shorts while I asked her "What about you? What do you 'do' in your spare time?".
She said
>I'll
>'do'
>you

Grabbed my gym bag, hopped in her car and she drove us to her place a few minutes away, rubbing my legs and benis through my shorts. She had a pretty predatory attitude and I was somewhat worried on the way there that she would have a husband waiting with a kitchen knife and plastic sheets for me.

Instead, there was benis in bagina on the couch, and later bedroom. She insisted on rawdog too, saying I didn't need condoms. She got my number, disabled caller-id when she rang and basically booty-called me for a few months. We once went to a McDonalds afterwards while she was leaking my cum and ate chicken nuggets.

Overall 9/10 experience. First time I came in a chick. I was so damn worried about stds for months after.

Man if you smell it yourself you can be 100% sure others can too. Just wash yourself and wear clean clothes you filthy man.

>not being confident in your musk
>making it
quit being faggots

And you didn't try anything? Fucking kys

I feel sorry for your sister

kekd

I just put this in a mire thread, are you larping fucking cuck?

FUAARK

>not inserting as the girl

normally you should be oblivious to it. once it gets to the point you can notice it means it WAAAYY past the point others did

Fuck, why am I gym home master race?

Where are you from user?

Cuz I'm from eastern europoorland and I feel like girls here are too reserved for anything like that to happen. I think americucks have it much easier because girls there tend to be more open and slutty, is it true?

Straya

>I think americucks have it much easier because girls there tend to be more open and slutty

And yet they open themselves to rapefuges

Stay mad eurocuck

>start lifting
>start getting mires from the milfs

I feel jealous of his sister’s brother

>And yet they open themselves to rapefuges
He said Eastern Europoor, m8.
Here, the only thing we open for refugees are their skulls.

I'm not sure what to make of this. I've had a similar experience as a highschooler.

>be me
>visit uncle in las vegas regularly
>many unfunny jokes about going to gamble
>last year met qt girl next door who is 2 years younger
>wanted my penis but too sperg to realize
>later told by sister she was the least amount of subtle she could be
>fast forward next year, i'm ready as fuck
>first day I'm there she comes, she very aggressive
>30 minutes in and BOOM my dick is in her mouth in my uncle's bedroom
>sperg out, never end up fucking her, blueballed
>didn't see her again

Seriously my dudes, what the fuck happened? This is the only time it happened. What circumstances get girls to go so hard for the dick? Is it the guy? Was it circumstances? Crazy? How do my dudes replicate this?

>He said Eastern Europoor, m8.
This.

As user above said, no refugees here in eastern europoor. Our women are more conservative and are afraid of being called a slut so it's harder to dick them but a Chad will succeed with them nonetheless, it just takes some more time.
You have it so much easier in the west lol just be open and talk to a random chick and chances are you'll get one that way. Here in the easternpoorlands like 9 out of 10 strangers you approach like you would in the west will think you wanna rob them or sell them something or are just a strange dude, virtually no one here ever smiles on the street and everyone is fucking sad and looks like they want to kys it truly is a retarded culture.

>busty older blonde women who have aged like a fine wine

>gym thot is grinding on an exercise ball
>make eye contact with her ass
>she makes eye contact with my eyes
>immediately hit the floor start hill climbers
Close one

>Cuz I'm from eastern europoorland and I feel like girls here are too reserved for anything like that to happen.

Being southern european, and having lived in the east for a while I can tell you two things:
1- They might be more reserved during the day, but if you take care of yourself they will be happier with your advances than a western hag would, even if they reject you they will do it politely. Being shy doesn't mean being unavailable.
2- If you go drink with them, or stay long enough in a crowded bar, you just need to be chill and chat about random shit with both of you continuously drinking. Much easier than in southern europe. But then again I always had the "foreigner bonus".

TL;DR: Go out, drink and make conversation with girls who are also drinking. Yes, drunk small talk is the key.

this is my fucking fetish brah
kys you literally had it all

>tfw don't like drinking
>tfw moved to new city to follow work and only know like 2 guys from my gym.
>the guy around my age doesn't drink either and might be more autistic than me.
Yep might as well go full weebfag

You need to get a new hobby, and meet a girl while doing it. It's fucking easier said than done, I admit, but you wouldn't regret trying it.

I know that feel because I also has a 2D waifu milf

my dude you're a faggot my dude