He doesn't coffee fast for that 100% caloric deficit plus metabolic gains

>he doesn't coffee fast for that 100% caloric deficit plus metabolic gains

Are you even trying, Veeky Forums?

Top kek. Sure.
Meanwhile your muscle gains drop like balls because you've got no protein to keep your muscles from dropping in size a bit.
No carbs for any energy in the gym.
No thank youuuuuu

>needing carbs for exercise

I bet you take preworkout too, faggot.

>No carbs
This is good though. Carbs are unhealthy.

>carbs are bad

This

You can break prs carbing up before a workout. These anti carbers are like fucking housewives lel

That picture makes me uncomfortable

Peoples don't realise the importance of carbs on this board because nobody's a fucking nutritionist here. Carbs are basically your fuel for high intensity workout. Your carbs reserve are enough for around an hour and a half of high intensity activity. Think of your carb reserve as having the size of a shake cup, emptying at the same debit as if you had the lid removed.
After you used up your carbs, your body will rely on fats, now imagine your fats reserve as having the size of a jerry can, with an opening as big as the tip of your small finger. Fats last way longer but the moment your body relies on it, you'll hit a wall, start feeling sluggish because fats din't sustain you at a rate anywhere near close than fats. And if your body start relying on fats, it'll just store more from that point on.

Anything else is retarded broscience

Near close than carbs**

>And if your body start relying on fats, it'll just store more from that point on
Momscience, lmao.

So what's the deal with keto then? Serious question, it's been working for me well enough.

Your body uses fats overtime. The way to get lean is through controlled calories intake and low-fat food. The difference here is if your body start using it as a fuel source for high intensity trainning.

does coffee really change the fast that much? what about sips?

I can't imagine being his naive. Going your entire life thinking that you've got it understood when you sound like you stopped paying attention to nutrition science in the 90s.

>he doesn’t 12COCAD

Didn't you feel really sluggish for a while when you started? What I said about fats and carbs is what we learned at work for competitions and races. Gymming doesn't require you to get your energy at the same rate and speed as, let say, running 12 km

i would also like to know about sips as fasting drink

i don't fast, BUT, i've had both sips or coffee regularly and the latter helps control hunger more for me.

also i feel safer drinking a lot of coffee whereas with sips i feel the need to limit myself

>tfw sips make me crave junk

Trypophobia. Before you google it, realize that 99% of the images are shopped. Chill out.

Yes, the body breaks down fat into glucose and then into glycogen under keto or low-carb diets, which takes more time than the usual readily-available carbs.
It won't store more fat out of nowhere.

what

fat gets broken down into ketones on keto.

keto is great only soibois need carbs