How often would I need to workout per week to get to this physique? I currently go in 6x a week...

How often would I need to workout per week to get to this physique? I currently go in 6x a week. I'm 5'10 200 lbs and I have 2.5/4/4 as my stats.

Far from being thicc but am I overdoing it? I've overloaded on volume at this point because I noticed I really only respond to high volume work loads.

Gotta post yourself now so we can determine

This.
If we can't see then how can we help

I'm on this basket weaving forum a lot.

Shoulders and traps look great. You might have the frame to pull it off. I think the pic in your OP is only possible with roiding but you can still get freaky with keeping it simple (upping your weight and eating at a surplus)

>how do I get this physique
Stupid question, imo

Figure out what his lifting stats are and try to achieve those. If you reach his stats and still don’t look like him, you never will and you should stop worrying about being a clone of someone else.

Achieve what he has acheived and you will no doubt be the version of yourself you can attain

Thank you user. I shall try. I think I can vote feed myself past 210 and up my OHP but the main issue is my forearms. Can't gain size for shit how do I fix this?
I guess I'm looking bigger but when I wear a long sleeve or a long-ish t shirt everyone noticed my forearms are pretty small.

Best version

Hit them ridiculously hard like you would with calves. High volume high weight. Continue benching and deadlifting heavy and add on farmers walks, weighted hangs off a pull up bar, rack pulls maybe, and there's this other thing that I can't remember the name but it's a bar that has a rope on it holding plates and you rotate it up with just your forearms.

Workout frequency is just one variable bro. There are people who train daily who are dyel as fuck and people who train 3 times a week who are more jacked than your guy.

If you want more mass, the variable you should be most concerned with is volume. But it's fairly evident that you don't know much so basically lurk moar.

I think I know what you mean. Ive thought of getting a steel pipe and tying my 25 dumbbell to it with some paracord and doing that daily.

But ill take this advice. Seems like the only way I can get these fuckers to grow. I have good grip strength from wrasslin and deadlifts but still tiny.

Anecdotal, but the only natty guy I know with that physique has been at it for 10 years, and would often hit the gym twice a day. I've known a few frauds who got there in just a couple years though, for what it's worth

Onions, sleep, high-protein diet, PPLx, 1.5yr

Srsly, way more is attainable than Veeky Forumsizens will tell you. No one is consistent, no one

Nope. Light powerlifters are stronger than him in all likelihood and they are small as shit

This board is clueless

You look great my dood, this is my goal

Gonna need to do some g4p to reach that mode user.

Your shoulders and traps look great, though the only chance for you to get the physique you want is to cut your midsection down as much as you can if you don't want to start roinding.

I'm debating if I should. I'm at 200 on right now and its decent but I'm starting to get massive amounts of back fat. My back is fairly wide for my frame but still the illusion makes me look smaller. Bugs me a bit. But I wanna keep gaining until 220.

Who is this, and what are his lifting stats?

Vince Urbank. Strongman competitor he could deadlift 726x5. Good fucking luck getting to his level.

Dear mother of god.

>23
>7 feet
>300 lbs

I dont think I should try anymore.

>His whole lower body
Ahahahahahahah

The dream was fun while it lasted. Back to curls in the squat rack.

this guy is 7 feet tall you fucking nigger

you can't see most of it?

his calves are maybe slightly out of proportion, but who fuckin cares?

Vince is a genetic freak. Super tall dude and on all kinds of tren and gh, was part of the powerlifting generation (Pete Rubish;chris hickson,eric lilliebridge,Geo Leeman etc.). He has a blog you can check it for his training. For beginenners he recommends eat lots of meat and train the heavy compounds