If I have fallen for the strength training meme for many years which exercises should I do for aesthetics...

If I have fallen for the strength training meme for many years which exercises should I do for aesthetics? And how many reps?

>do compounds in different rep ranges
>add whatever bro work
>hop on gear if you want

Strength workouts focus on 3-5 rep range.

Hypertrophy peaks 8-12 reps

So the first thing is to deload and start doing 5x8s with like 90s rest inbetween instead of 180+ seconds rest. Additionally, put in aesthetic lifts like a tricep blasting routine (pushdowns, skullcrushers, machine tricep push), shoulder/lat accessories (rear delt machine fly, lat raises), bicep volume work (ez bar curl 3x5, then iso dumbbell curls, then run the rack once or twice)

Same bro, finally seeing the light and escaping dogma.

Lateral raises
CG Bench Press
CG lat Pull Dow
Single arm lat Pull-Ins
Landmine twists for soap bar abs
Trap work (shrugs face Pull rack pull)
Neck extension, actually bought one so I don’t look autistic at the gym. Feels good
Forearm work
Curls, hammer and supinated
Pull overs
Chest flys

Some stuff is good all around (face Pulls) but basically do everything that powerlifters are 2cool4school to do, like curls and flys. Also, just to make some more crybaby strengthfags cry, if you feel like going to the gym but “just to get a pump”, go ahead. Also, on days you just aren’t feeling legs, skip em. On days you feel ON but also a little lazy, just bench and curl and flex a cep instead of tipping on your way out

Also avoid deadlift unless you really like it. There’s better ways to train each muscle it works.

Also, watch the broscience YouTube vid about powerlifting to help convince you that powerlifting dogma wasted years of your life.

fork put downs for reps
superset plate push aways

Escaping strength training is one of the biggest fitness redpills and was one of the best decisions in my life. Just find a good PPL routine and enjoy the mires brah

Yeah this is it

Doing the exact same compound lifts for hypertrophy reps is best. Like 5/3/1 Boring But Big.

Example: yesterday I worked up to 2x315 on bench. Then I did 9x225 and 3x12 dips. Bodyweight dips are great

I keep dumbbells in my office and do curls/rows all day while talking on the phone.

Slumber my slaves.

Can you elaborate what you mean by escaping strength training please?
I don't really understand.

I do a PPL routine with coumpound exercises for reaching 1/2/3/4 (still lacking squats and deads. Already reached OHP and Bench ) with some iso exercises for triceps, biceps traps and lats.
My Rep range is 3-5 the compounds with 8-12 Warm-up (I bench 100 Kilos so I do 12 Warm-up Reps with 80 Kilos. Same for other compounds)
Isolation I do normaly 6-10.

Did I escape strength training or should I change sth?

Then you're fine user.
What I mean is avoiding strength routines.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Thanks!

But what are strength routines? Can you give an easy example?

> plz help a fellow autist user

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

He has nothing, he's just happy that normies mire him and decided to settle into mediocrity.

>get mired by people
vs
>get mired by fat fucks with big legs and tiny core
Really rustles my jimmies

dumbbell incline bench
delt flies
targeted ab work

Can you really not do both anons? Train the compounds low reps. Accessories go for hypertrophy. Mix it up.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>Get mired by people with standards so low
vs
>Actually get mired by people with standards
Lmao the cope.

>Claims to be lifting heavy for years
>have not acquired aesthetics
Trust me, you are just dumb.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

your gains will be halved for life

never gonna make it

Yep. I run GSLP with shoulder accessories after bench day and arm/chest accessories after OHP day. People are really mirin but I'm pissed off at my numbers because I'm not even at 1/2/3/4. Just reached 2pl8 squat and people are saying how my shoulders and arms have exploded. Doesn't feel right??

Prolly living in Auschwitz mode too, the fucker

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

What if I like working out 3x a week (can't do more )? Any suggestions since PPL takes too many days a week?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Awaken my masters!

awaken my masters

Aardvark my moisture

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

stop being a faggot. keep training to get BIG and STRONG and don't eat like a retard. put in some HIIT and you'll get cut as fuck.

how to be dyel in one post

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>not falling for the strength/hypertrophy hybrid routine meme
>not preforming strength training cycles while bulking or preparing for a competition/sport and preforming aesthetics training cycles in the summer
>making it

Mike Isratel has a lot of youtube videos/blog posts
Make your own program is what I'm saying, but a good starting point is to shoot for 12-20 difficult sets a week for a major body part (eg chest) and 6-10 difficult sets of supplemental isolations (eg curls, tricep extensions, side raises) per muscle group.
Do this spread out over a twice a week frequency starting at 5/3 sets of 10 for each movement and adding either 5-10 pounds or another set a week. Do this for 5 weeks and either deload or change one or both of the movements.
Also you need to eat a shit load while doing this (shoot for gaining 2 pounds a week) so good luck.

Also I highly recommend gear if you want to get big.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

you can do both dumb ass. Literally just scarifies constant progress for weekly or even monthly progression. Jim will kill me for saying this but one of the best things a natty could do is a bro split or PPL with 5/3/1 style progression. Or you can do Texas Method style progression just remember you'll do two weeks TM then 1 week deload.