What is the point of lifting if you will always be short?

What is the point of lifting if you will always be short?

Better short and built than short soy boy numale.

Lift for yourself, your own health, your own personal gain.

Don't lift for bitches. They'll come on their own in due time. Focus on yourself and improving your own health and situation. Be better than you were yesterday and stop worrying about the opinions of others.

>6'4
>Walk past a guy who is 6'10
>feel like a literal child midget, feel like a joke
>realise its only 6 inch difference
>same height difference between myself and a 5'10 guy

I honestly can sympathise with you guys now. Its a bad feel

This. Not same height but im 6'1 and was talking to some 6'6 guy the other night, complete waste of a person: was off his head on coke talking about how he has cheated on his gf for 5 years and her father wont give him blessing to marry, but i still felt somehow inferior.

How can manlets live like that all day everyday?

moar

iktf, i'm only 6' but i still tower over like 95% of all guys, but sometimes there will be like a 6'5 guy in the room and i feel like a shrimp, i can't imagine going through life like that every day

This is how racism starts

>RAWBLACKED.com

Goddamn

This is how cucks are born

>platform shoes

That's cheating, he would be taller than those girls without them

>manlets who hate high heels

literally the saddest thing ever kek

>More demotivational shilling courtesy of (((Shareblue))).

>cuckoldry and racism has the same origin

makes one ponder

this
>195 cm
>mfw the difference between me and a freak tier 210 cm is the same as a 180cm average guy and me
the thing is you don't feel that much taller when looking down but you definitely feel shorter when looking up

Men should just start walking with 2-3 inch inserts and see women trying to cope with even taller platform shoes. It would be hilarious

Same. 6'5", and the minute someone even 3-4 inches shows up, I feel like a little bitch. I don't get it. Do short men get used to that feeling?

angsty manlet detected

Im actually 6'4. I don't see the point of punching down though. Most people on this board are whites who are trying to better themselves. This same video series is shilled constantly as if someone is being paid to do so. They shill on /pol/ to attack whites, so it only makes sense they are attacking whites on Veeky Forums also.

nice persecution complex manlet

>im 6'4
proofs?

You lift because you want to be the best possible version of you that you can be. Nice try jew-shill.

i always wondered if this whole manlet thing is a meme or if people are actually serious about it.
Im 176 cm and it never bothered me at all.

in order to be better you have to be good, manlets are genetic defects

I'm 171cm it is real, I even got rejected based on my height, but fit obviously takes everything to next level usually starts off as a joke then you have newbies who take it seriously.
E.g some noob seriously was considering Klokov dyel tier in couple of threads back.

That doesn't mean they shouldn't work to better themselves. The OP implies they shouldn't lift. Every man should lift, but its even more important for those with shitty dna.

I like how that kid is talking with his hands, trying to be cool by imitating what he saw on BET in his hip hop clothes

>5'3"
>usually forget i'm a manlet
>everyone looks the same to me, be it 5'4" or 6'4"

I suppos to truly become alpha on the inside, longmen must blow off their shins

pic related, old charlie was also a manlet

There's this Jewish looking dude at my
Gym in his 20s that has got to be at most 4'10"
I don't know how he does it

JUST

me on the left

5'8" here, I feel like I will never be more than a child. I lift largely to compensate for my height. It helps but will never fix it. At least avoiding gold diggers is not an issue I suppose

MADE FOR BBC

nigga i always thought iwas 5´10 ish, measured my self. turns out im 5´5...
Mfw i realise im as tall as Alpha destiny.

But its cool, i mean there are girls that are my size and smaller so that never has been an issue. It was still shocking to find out about my turbo manlet ness.
With best regards, Stavros

who cares about those hooked nose, poor pusture having coalburner sluts.

when you always in cold water, the water no longer feels cold.
Constant exposure and less sunlight due to the lanklets towering above us has made us into formidable warriors.

What is the point of wearing a tight skirt and makeup if you will always be ugly?

>manlet meme is literally a meme
The vast majority of girls are gonna be like like 5'6 max, unless your an actual midget you ain't gonna have a hard time finding a girl shorter than you.
>Mfw I'm 5'9 with a qt3.14 5'2 petit gf
>Mfw my tall friends have much worse social lives, uglier gf or no gf's, and look like shit

Is he /ourguy/?

Tbh, I get something of the opposite. Whenever I find a girl that's actually substantially shorter than me (~4'11") it's really weird in a arousing way. I don't really remember ever feeling like very conscious about being short, there was a short period where I was resentful for being a manlet but that faded fast.

But when I do find a fucking midget girl it's like a extra level of fuck yeah. Hard to describe, but it's like she's more feminine to me than others. Do lanklets get this sense?

>5’6
>see guys who are 6’0 or taller
>think hmm must be cool being that tall
>go back to doing exactly what I was doing and still enjoy my life

feels good man

Trap material right there
Show butt

closest thing I have to an ass pic cause I’m not a homo

My GF always says I have a better ass than her and she wishes hers looked like mine tho lmao

Those girls look fucking kike nosed repulsive holy shit