I keep hearing and sort of feeling a heart beat in my right ear. what is this? should I be worried? there is no pain

I keep hearing and sort of feeling a heart beat in my right ear. what is this? should I be worried? there is no pain

@44009246
lmao at that pic

I think you have super aids

it comes and go but I'm worried. serious replies appreciated. anons health is possibly in peril

Whats your stats?

@44009262
lmao for real

@44009266
Sounds more like giga AIDS cancer to me

reddit pls go

have you been eating cholesterol or fat rich foods? that could be your blood pressure going trough the roof.

@44009822
nice dubs man, no worrying im Veeky Forums from old times

>Not knowing how to quote
I wish we could just perma ban Newfucks so they'd stop shitting up the catalog and already mediocre threads

@44009897
Oh hey how do you make that sentence green?

That's pretty neat

Pretty sure that's just blood in a vein pumping. Try cleaning your ears. If you can't figure out how, get a doctor to do it, or teach you. Don't just ram a qtip down there.

Or just go to a doctor and don't ask a german cheese knitting board for advice.

(you)

Hypertension, bye kidneys

@44009897
[green]>implying[/green]
im being here since Veeky Forums opens back in 2008

Blood pressure, go see a cardiologist. Might something more serious but he will recommend aorta scans and shit to check.

If you 'murican and can't see him, check if it correlates with you doing blood pressure stuff like eating salty food

@44011002
>[green]
>[/green]
wrong subreddit

@44012819
hey guy i hate the reddit like true 4chans

Ever since I started wearing ear plugs to bed that shit has happened to me too. Unless you can find a cause u should see a doctor

This is some low quality bait my friend

I have that in my right ear, I fucked up diving, probably have inner ear damage