New Year General

been out the loop here for most of this year (i still lift but Veeky Forums gets repetitive).

Is there going to be a SIR comic this year ?
was there any memes worthy of one ?
also are you looking forward to the new-year-new-me invasion at your gym next year ?

half new years faggots pay their memberships but never end up going to the gym, the other half about 20% end up committing, but they have such shit programming that they end up roiding because they can't even reach a 2 plate bench. Most even with roids fail to progress, switching to crossfit or whatever. And then we have this faggot doing low volume high intensity, blocking everyone's path at the only squat rack we have at the gym. No problem anyway since no one besides few girl do free squats anyway. That faggot is me btw. This is pretty much my gym. Anyone with similar experiences?

pretty sure SIR posted on Veeky Forums a few weeks back asking which gym memes to include in this years comic

It's going to be a single panel of a girl sitting on a guy's face and brapping, while he says "so pungent"

i think Chad is the best meme of the year

>tfw starting to see people sign up
>still haven't seen anyone new in the morning

Still worried...

I can't wait for some onion memes in the new comic

I really need to start going in the morning. Afternoons are just too packed. I just don't want to wake up at 4.

>Onions
>Memes
You bite your tongue.

>the other half about 20%
>20%
>half

Manlet pits

>Veeky Forums gets repetitive
Manlet confirmed

Moving town in February, will have to sign up to a new gym. How fucked am I Veeky Forums?

>That faggot is me btw.
Kekd.

20% of the other half, sorry, english ain't my first language

he said last week that has pushed it because he didnt feel his heart was in it

>New Year General

The new year is next week!!!

Hahahah, what a fucking year I have had

Got a promotion to over six figures..
Started TRT, started working on myself and opening up to the world around me

Traveled a ton this year for business and vacation travel. Spent most of the year indoors though, so that's something I need to work on. Need to get out of the house in 2018 and head to the gym again. Have also lost 50lbs this year, have another 45lbs to lose. Feeling good

good job user

I hope he includes /KETO/ in this comic

BRAAAAAAPP

>soy boys
>chad
>BRAPS
>onions
>veganism
>rich piana tribute
>BLOATMAXXING
>Alpha Destiny
>nofap
>fasting
>a fat priest taking confessions from some fatties

there you go

Bloatmax, and no fap were in last years weren't they?

B L O A T M O G G E D

Apparently he's been burned out and may not do one.

Source or kindly fuck off

Is “flex a cep’” from last year? I’m literally losing track of time

I love NYRs. All kinds of free/cheap equipment to pick up off of Craigslist in February for my home gym. Plus I can sell it back to them at profit in December if I don’t want it anymore.

Flex a 'cep is this year mang