I am a 19 year old boy but I only weigh 55 kg while I am 1.85 meters high...

I am a 19 year old boy but I only weigh 55 kg while I am 1.85 meters high. I look like a skeleton and I won't to change that.

I have decided I am going to start training an hour every day starting 1 of January. I have never really trained except for football untill I was 15 so as of now I can only do 15 pushups and 5 pull-ups and I can't lift anything at all. I want to start training but I don't know how I should do it.

Should I maybe start jogging 3 km then take pull-ups and sit-ups and other body-strenghtening training, or should I do something else in the start. I also want to know what do you think is the best way to getting in shape. I don't have access to a gym, and I'm a bit afraid to go to gym cause I'm so weak and skinny. Please tell me a good training regime and how to write a log and how I should up my training as I come along.

Any help would be appreciated really

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/getting_started
youtube.com/watch?v=QPdJWowh5ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure OP.
No.1 go to gym. No one cares how skinny you are. With a t-shirt on you will look fine. Plus you have the noob excuse for the light weights you are lifting.

No.2
reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/getting_started

No 3.
Profit??

Can you play the trumpet?

Jogging wont help you. Grab a set of 15 or 20 lb dumbbells and start building some muscle

qt twink
do you have kik?

Was a skelly in the same situation, bit heavier and a bit taller. Honestly my best tip is to drink an ungodly sludge of a smoothie filled with anything caloric you can find in the house and pick any program you can stick to, doesn't matter if its 3 or 6 days a week just stick with it for 2 months till you actually become able to do a legit program and see where it takes you. If you don't wanna go to the gym right away get a few dumbbells and do that plus some bodyweight stuff. I wasn't really strict about my workouts in the start and I progressed just fine. Also don't drink coke or sodas, I drank a coke hours after the smoothie a few times and I felt like I was about to erupt. Good luck unholy brother.

Wow your picture spooked me. Not cool.

Don't worry, I've got this super-helpful guide for people like yourself hoping to make a change in two weeks.

>I have decided I am going to start training an hour every day starting 1 of January
Then you've already made your first mistake. Your workouts have no time limit, you either create one or take someone else's and you do it until you're finished. It's not about how long you're in the gym, it's about what you're doing in there.

Do ss
Read sticky

Since you've decided to start January 1st, it gives you plenty of time to get familiar with the basic exercises you will need to do to build muscle. Watch this series and understand the movements:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPdJWowh5ds

You have 2 weeks to fix your diet, but it won't take that long desu.

>whole milk
>peanut butter
>whole wheat bread
>assorted nutz
>veggies
>lean meats (turkey, fish, chicken)
>straight carbs (rice, potatoes)

You need to go into the gym with your body already fueled and ready to go. Once you start lifting start taking whey protein. See you on the other side, twink.

Someone might actually fall for this.

go to the gym once and you'll realise it's not that scary
go to a planet fitness tier gym to begin with if you are really anxious but t b h even the guys you think are intimidating are intimidated of me so just keep that in mind
also the gym is full of pussies in the new year anyway so you'll fit right in lmao
don't even think twice about what someone in the gym thinks about you though man

also eat fucking loads
fuck what your macro calculators say I want you to eat 5000cal a day
you can do push ups and pull ups until you start going in the new year since they'll prepare you a bit but they won't take you far
weights is what you need
PPL (push pull legs) is good imo
starting strength is good too

also, something I notice that only people that have been going for a long time tend to do which you should really do
actually fucking try hard when you lift
like fucking grind your last rep
you should be out of breath and red faced, muscles shaking and whatever
don't just half arse the reps

>55kg
>5000 calories

yeah, no. OP should aim for 2500-3000 calories per day.

>STARTING 1 OF JANUARY
start tommorow faggot

>starting tommorow
Start right now, faggot.

Also fuck starting in the future, start right now

suck my cock you fucking gains goblin i was like OP and eating ridiculous amounts of food is how I progressed to where I am now
he clearly has a metabolism that can handle it without getting fat
>55kg 6'2 at 19 yo
3000cal just isn't enough

this board used to be evil af senpai

>gains goblin will tell you to eat a salad
>literal retard will tell you to eat like The Rock

>will start jan 1st
why not start today lad?

If you are interested in lifting weights, it's better to start now. The gym will ,like always, be crowded in january, and if it's a small gym, you won't have direct acces to all equipment since everyone else is using it.

Start today.

read sticky niggggeerrrr

>15
Or
>20

Kek buddy just survived a concentration camp and you think he can lift 20s.

>boy

I'm 6'2" 200lbs 10% and my maintenance usually works out to 3200 with miles of walking every day. Only eat 5k if you want to become a fatass.

First off, don't go every day. Your body needs rest. Do the Starting Strength program and eat a fuck ton more than you have been.

I did Starting Strength and supplemented with a mass gaining protein powder. Went from 135lbs to 150lbs in a few months and have gotten significantly stronger. I'm a manlet though (170cm).

Good luck. Also start today you fucking faggot.

tfw in the same situation only that im 172cm
how do i get to 65-70 kilos without any weights (i dont have money to go to the gym and i live in a shit village)

R E A D. T H E. F U C K I N G. S T I C K Y.

>that pic

Dont wait for January, start right now.

Pls don't spook me mr skeleton

Good on you for starting OP, but don't wait, never procrastinate, start now.

I was kinda like you when I started lifting, I weighted around 56 kg as well, and now I'm at 70 and keep pushing it up. The best advice I can give you is to learn the basics, and get some type of program that fits your goal and eat, eat like your life depends on it, if you live on your own then it shouldn't be a problem, you just have to keep your self in check, if you live with your parents, the maybe talk to them about it and make them aware of your goals, if they aren't massive cunts they wont say anything and they might buy you extra and better food

>This

You need to start eating, son. Eat A LOT. Peanut butter sandwiches and milk are the easiest calories in the world.

And just find a gym. Literally everyone is there because they aren't happy with their bodies. Man up.

I'm a femanon and I like boys like you
Really cute

tits and timestamp or gtfo

You have a lot going for you. Good height, youth on your side, not fat and you want to change what you don't like. These are all good things. As far as starting points go, you have the best.

First thing to remember that you are 19. Most 19 year olds will not be any stronger than you are, just fatter. Start eating more. I absolutely would recommend running, especially if you have no regular exercise already. Take up a sport, too. Ideally, both an individual one and a team one. If you are fortunate enough to live somewhere with mountains and snow, then skiing it is. This will improve your coordination, balance and so on.

Solely doing gym work is great if that's what you're into but you're of the age and build where you would benefit massively from a more comprehensive training. You can recover quickly, improve at a far faster rate than older people and learn things in a very short time frame. What I'm getting it is you should absolutely go to the gym. But you should do a whole load of other things too, because you're at the point where your potential for learning and training is at its best. Do not leave it late.

tl;dr do weights and fix diet but also play sport and go running

fuck off gains goblin. We lift to stay away from females like you who can not bear child and will most likely die during pregnancy.

GOD DAMN GOMAD RIGHT NOW TO THE MARKET SKELLY

OP I used to look like you not long ago, in fact, I'm still a skeleton in progress (23 yo, 1.73m, 57 Kg) and I can share my personal experience with you. When I felt weak as you feel right now (and without access to a gym) I began doing bodyweight workouts at home and progressing slowly into more difficult variations. It did help me make a foundation on basic strength and body control, to know some basic movements and get used to the push/pull/burn sensations, but the truth is the progress was slow, and I needed (also you) to lift more heavy stuff in order to tear up fibers and create more muscle, which our weight doesn't provide cause fuck, we weight nothing.

At that time I didn't have access to a gym due to cash issues, but now I do have the money and have been lifting weights for about 3 months. The difference is obvious: I've seen notorious changes in my body by putting on a couple of kilograms. I could see the mass starting to appear and I've been feeling stronger. Although this gains are far from impressive or making me look anywhere near fit yet, they ARE something, and that's a visible progress for me (my main struggle is eating more, but I'm advancing on it). As long as you progress you're good, it takes time and work, but some methods take longer. Hit the gym, don't be afraid, don't give a shit what others think about you (chances are they won't even see you, everyone is just busy lifting their stuff and looking at the mirrors). It's the fastest way.

Also if you are planning to start on January 1 whatever the reason may be use that time in your favor: find a program, study it, look at the form of the exercises on YouTube, check nutrition and dietetic facts, study the anatomy of the body, how are muscles made, what are their names and which exercises target which.

Good luck bro

>suck my cock you fucking gains goblin i was like OP and eating ridiculous amounts of food is how I progressed to where I am now
And what's that, an absolute fatass?

Try this program, OP.

you need to eat 3000 kcals a day, focus on fish, oats, red meat, poultry, broccoli, potatoes, spinach, rice and beans.

DO NOT DRINK MILK

its a bad fucking habit to pick up as an adult. you will get fat. You’re too weak to do much right now. Lift dumbells and do calisthenics till you bulk up by about 10-15 lbs. then do compound lifts with barbells. do pushups, pullups, dips (you can use any flat, elevated surface for these) and chinups, v-sits, variations of crunches and situps. You need to get your body to go into hypertrophy and raise your test. It basically thinks you are starving in the desert right now. Force yourself to eat. Have fun. You’re lucky you’re not fat

>but out feels
Flawless proofreading

this, don't be a january meme fag.
it's borderline annoying to see people wait.
take it as a progressive buildup before the 1st of you will, even that's better.

start training now not some random point of time in the future, or youll never start

3000-3500 is waht OP should aim for, any more and he's just going to put on fat for no reason. I understand you are trying to help but stop trying to give advice about shit that you don't understand.

b-but i am alternating every day between cardio and lifting..
am i fucking myself over?

>also, actually died laughing at the drinking part.

I can’t tell if this thread is full of sincere idiots or devilish trolls.

>starting 1 of January
Literally what reason do you have not to start right now?

Fellow slightly-skelly here, 20yr/140/5.9
Been lifting basic plan for 2weeks plus cardio every day
Worried about my forearms still stayin skelly

Don’t listen to this guy, he’s trying to make you a twink. Read the book Starting Strength, do the program from it, and drink a gallon of milk a day. You’ll turn into a huge shitwrecker, and you’ll be fit as fuck once you cut.

This pic is great. Just enough truth and momscience to be believable.

Hey Op here, thanks for the help everyone. I'm currently studying in Japan and I don't want to start training until I'm back in Norway, that's why I'll start in January. I asked for exercises you could do at home so I could start training at my apartment here in Japan before I go back home to Norway

Aim for 3000-3500 kcal a day and do some push ups, bodyweight squats and pull ups (calisthenics). You will have to eat a lot and hit the weights. Running won't build mass. But as ppl already said, every program is right for you. Some calisthenics at the start and then start off with the deadlifts, benchpress and squats after 2 months. Don't give to much of a fuck about the exact structure of your program at the very beginning - you will get to learn everything.
But count your calories, eat enough and clean.

>avoid eggs
>too much cholesterol & fat
>fat

What the fuck???