fucking your mom

face pulls or ohp

Bench press + me 4ever

Baq skwat

this followed by bench press

rack pull

Suicide grip decline bench

Dips or bench press

This baby right here. nothing gives me pump like this machine. fainally made me understand what Arnie was on about with the cumming in the gym

pull ups or squats. the feeling of rising up from either on the last struggle rep sends me into a frenzy after the set is finished

Jerk

Fucking this

>bi curl

OHP

why not OHP user?

this shitty machine doesn´t help with stabilizers.

unfortunately, tricep extensions. theyre such fun little things to do at home during downtimes

Weighted dips

my dude

>OHP is favorite workout
>people tell me my shoulders look great
>everything else is lagging behind
>already at 1 plate on OHP
>stuck at 170 lbs on bench

Low rows

i do ppl so 1x OHP and the other push day this machine. what it lacks in stabilization it makes up for in isolation i find.plus it just feels fucking great

>

Weighted Chin-ups

Upright rows. My lateral delts didn't grow from pressing.

I don't understand

Mah nigga

worst exercise ever, so bad i wouldnt recommend it to anyone, look it up son

I fucking lost it at this picture

we fitt and zumba

My adorable person of color

The thinking mans lift

upright row? the fuck's an upright row? It's called a bent-over row you dumb unlifting faggot

Say farewell to your shoulders

reverse overhead paused jump jefferson hammer deadlifts with bands

Ruined shoulders innit

>deflated brain feel man

>being this new

Penlay rows

Squats

Front squats

only not shit post itt

That hurts the fuck out of your shoulders

Power cleans, nothing else comes close to that satisfaction + the sick mires you get from girls who realize you are an iron sex god with peak power and explosiveness as well

You should do facepulls instead; this is an exercise that is honestly only safe to perform if you have less than 20 on each side of the bar

Very bad for your wrists and shoulders

men of taste

Do wide-grip, doesn't fuck you up as much (if at all).

Lateral raises, my shoulders grow so much better than every other body part.

Windshield washers

Manlet throws

OHP or deadlift probably.

Deadlift feels good. With OHP I feel like an angry king kong which also feels good.

>heavy feel squats

Used to do them hanging from a bar. They are pathetic compared to side plank arches.

Squats for how high and light headed it gets me

Flies feels really nice when doing it in good form, nice squeeze

T bar rows

Box jumps
One day I'll make it out of the pit

curls

Pendlay rows

Lat activation feels great.

beating niggers to death

OHP or Deadlift because they make me feel strong
Though Bench Press and dumbbell flys are the most enjoyable.

I just love me my cardio

right now, squats and t bar rows

kek

What is this?

DL
Do them for singles to triples, about 75-85% 1rm, about 12-20 sets with short rest. Follow it with a hammie or quad accessory, then a pullup/row accessory.
Takes about 45-60 minutes. Do this 2-3x/week, eat good, works as your cardio too if you get enough sets in.

Reverse curl

I would OHP every day if I could

Ma man

Pullups on a nice bar
>Going to people's houses and seeing they have the door frame pullup bars
>Bang out a quick 10 rep set while drinking and having fun

lateral pulldowns

Just do commando pullups
Grab either side of a doorframe, pullup to left side, then right, repeat
Doing it on a doorframe has the added benefit of getting in some different forearm work since your grip is in the fingertips rather than the palm

I have a captains chair with a pullup bar. But commando pullups are a good idea user, thank you!
>tfw homegym

Vertical Leg Press
so much fun

The reason I love them is it's a everywhere thing.
I have to walk around at work a lot, and it's quite easy to bang out 60-100 reps a day in sets of 2-5 reps.
Your lats will love you if you hit them from 2-3 angles over the week, and as an added benefit you get a better quality of volume for the biceps/brachi that way. Keep in a couple sets of curls if you like, but you shouldn't go all out; let the volume do the work and polish it with a pump instead of the other way around.

Same theory for legs. If you're going up & down stairs all day, get a good stretch on the calves there. If you have to squat down to gravb from lower shelves, vary the width so you keep supple and practice tension at the bottom.
If you don't mind trying a bit of yoga at home, learning the basics can teach you how to practice tension and the mind/muscle connection in a different way. Then you can apply that throughout the day and grease the groove more often. Jujimufu talks about a similar idea, and I imagine others do it instinctively

>pause hard as fuck at the bottom
>slight incline
Feel the burn baby

squat

OHP used to be my favourite exercise, but because of shoulder mobility issues i chose not to do it anymore
Now i'm always looking forward to doing facepulls and weighted chinups

I feel you

1. Deadlifts
2. OHP
3. Back squats

checked

dips for life

zercher squat

OHP is just the fucking best

newfags

I use EZ bar and it feels more natural

With diddlys I don't feel

Everything except directly training abs for some reason. Such a chore.

the only one that matters

white guys holding down a black guy who stole a kids bike and subsequently beating him up.

a burn doesn't equal gains LOL
more often than not, the burn is connective tissue inflammation and sometimes damage to cartillage

flies are utterly useless. just do more pause bench

Close grip bench
Weighted pullups

one day you'll realize that a bench and a rack were all you needed and machines aren't worth it.

Facepulls are a god-tier exercise for your rear upper back and shoulders. I will never understand why I don't see all the gym bros doing this exercise but then again what do I care

what app is that ?

Curls, bitch. Then running.