Well Veeky Forums it is kinda true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI
youtube.com/watch?v=rurHDrzOF8A
motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map#update
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it just the pose or is Kai's waist looking so much better here than when he's on stage?

Is it bad that I knew that was Kai without seeing his face?

As if Kai would do something like that

Unless your mom is a grapefruit

If you're black, sure.
Whites don't kill each other and always carry a legally obtained gun, which they train with every week

Reminds me of this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI

Considering he's one of the biggest bodybuilders ever and has a three foot hair-rope, no, it was pretty obvious

I don't even follow fitness culture and I could guess who that was. Its the dreads.

Kai is a good boy, he wouldn’t be in a nigga moment

This applies to niggers and spics, Whytes would never get in a gun fight with other whytes as they’re not afraid of single combat.

>few weeks away from the year 2018
>still not knowing how to speak proper English

>niggers

>proper English
>niggers
don't get your hopes up, you will be disappointed

>he's one of the biggest bodybuilders ever
5ft 8

yes, they are indeed animals

I know user, they will never become civilized

still fun to laugh at them

also
>mfw military fag
>share a bathroom with my roommate plus 2 others in opposite room
>both “neighbors” are black
>not even memeing when I say they shower once a week, if that
>if they even go into the bathroom to piss it smells like a petting zoo for at least an hour
>also piss all over seat and leave disgusting pubes everywhere
>Sunday night 11 o clock
>going to bed
>hear Ooga boogaing in the distance
>hear bathroom door open
>looks like it’s time for jycerious’s (literally his name) weekly shower
>brings stereo system into bathroom
>GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANH
>blasts nigger music for an hour

Honestly wish I was making this up, and even better every time they actually use the bathroom they lock me and my roommate out

These. White people don't get into gun fights; they show up at schools/churches/country music festivals and rain bullets on unarmed civilians. They aren't freaking savages

fucking lold but honestly true

>all the death toll these ''massacres'' made is the same as one day in a chicago ghetto

I work with them. I don't even want to think about them enough to tell you stories. Ugh.

The big challenge right now is: how to wake up the Whites who don't see niggers day-to-day? You have to give them stronger memes than the (((MSM))) without your channel/account getting shoahed. Not easy.

Weird how there are still people who think culture is something other than Darwinian warfare.
>we just love
>so much love
>y do u hate tho?
>don't u wanna have the progrezz

I fear the majority won't figure it out until things are South Africa-tier

sounds like you got pushed around by a nigger
weak ass faggot

For real I have become 1000x more racist after joining the military, at least before I could avoid them
sure bro let me just lose my job for beating the fuck out of some stupid nigger

the kunt who lives above me is also a monkey and they are always loud as fuck, so I decided to duct tape a hanger to our ceiling fan and turned it on then I went to the gym for 3 hours while it scraped across the ceiling nonstop

Came back and go inside and after 10 mins he’s banging on my door

I answered and told him to fuck off and stop fucking his roommate in the ass because they are 10x louder than we ever are, and I’ve called the base cops on them 6x because they never shut the fuck up

probably dragging their fucking knuckles across the floor all day

>the only way I can C O P E is by making up statistics to comfort myself

It's harder to resist than you think. They will literally just go into violence mode if you disagree with them, part of high time preference and lack of abstract thinking--this is why they kill each other constantly. They're just mindless steamrollers and if you resist the steamrolling it's dissruhpeck. r-strategy in action: they know deep in their instincts that black lives do not in fact matter
>plenty of niglets where I came from
thus spake the black id
Biggest mistake I made in my life choices: not chasing money. In one sense I was smart: there's not much to buy. Except one: distance from niggers. I thought it was just material goods

>I decided to duct tape a hanger to our ceiling fan and turned it on then I went to the gym for 3 hours while it scraped across the ceiling nonstop

Holy shit bro you absolutely wrecked them with this passive agressive college roommate-tier scheme! Next you should key their car and slash their tires you fucking woman

again,

what am I going to do besides telling him to fuck off, which I did

do you not understand how the military works?

one wrong step and he tells his supervisor I committed a hate crime or am a racist and I get paperwork or a EO complaint which follows me forever

>what am I going to do besides telling him to fuck off, which I did

brag about it on Veeky Forums I guess lol

oh also

they are niggers who have zero compassion for anybody besides them self so even if I have an actual conversation with the monkey it’s not like he’s going to change his ways

>DO judge all whites by the actions of one in a million
>DON'T judge all blacks by the actions of literally about 1 in 4 of them

k

it's actually sad that you're so triggered by the reality that you have to treat fucked up tragedies like a contest.

SAID NO ONE ITT. stop being so fucking delusional you cuck

kek it's true

LOOOOOL /pol/ BTFO

pls no bully kai

>WOW LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE KILL WITH GUNS LMAO TRIGGERED
Yeah that's cool and all ignoring the fact blacks commit overwhelmingly more gun crime per capita

i live in a place where blacks kill eachother in ungodly rates
i much rather have one eventual school shooting then what i got

youtube.com/watch?v=rurHDrzOF8A

yes user, niggers do exist and there is a chance a rabid nigger / muslim may shoot you oneday.
You could also get hit by car
Lot of shit can happen.

The best you can do it not put yourself in positions where this would be an option and limit your chances.

Doesn't mean you should not be the best version of yourself while on the earth

That was the implication of the post he responded to

>>mfw military fag
>>share a bathroom with my roommate plus 2 others in opposite room
Canadian Military? Glad I don't deal with that kind of bullshit in my pod

there was no implication.

here I thought sjw's were the real snowflakes. christ's sake...

it's all fucking terrible. something tells me you're still a teenager with a worldview like that.

and? as if that's somehow better. humanity is fucked up, surprised me there user...

nah thats what living in the place with the most murders in the world does to you
now if you think the eventual shooting done by white people is bad you can change places with me

just report him for hygiene to your sgt and arrange a surprise personal inspection and wtch them get smoked out

you don't have to put up with degeneracy in the military, dummy

>you don't lift and carry

why do negros say they instead of their

Even left-wing research disagrees m8
>Myth: In the present, mass shootings have been almost the exclusive province of white men.

>44/62 of the mass shootings carried out in the U.S since 1982 have been committed by whites*, which means that they are roughly 71% of mass shooters. Compare that with the demographic composition of the United States and one would have to conclude that whites are slightly under-represented as mass shooters relative to their size in the population.
(This is a 2012 stat, before the 2013-2014 spate of black shooters)

* motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map#update
**"White" here means caucasoid so includes arabs (who now have about triple the shooting representation of their 1% population, and actually skew rates u p) and light latinos which total 76% in 2010 and around 85% in 1982

The only countries where shootings happen more with whites are ones where it seldom happens due to good gun laws, like UK, Canada or Australia and fewer minorities

I live near DC which has had 3 of its 3 mass shootings by blacks (Navy yard massacre, maryland mall shooting and beltway snipers). We had to have gym indoors all october because the 2 snipers were hunting children near schools

>doesn't know basic crime statistics
It's a free resource man

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

Kai green wouldn't slap anyones mum though he is a gentle soul who lifts for an escape.

South Africa?

no uma delicia

I wish one like this was done for Canada. There was a kind user years back who compiled charts and info on our crime stuff, showing minorities except rich east asians did more crime than whites usually by a lot (and it only counted violent crime, Vancouver is awash in concealed chink financial fraud). One time I ran into an SJW from BC that was like "muh QC mafia/biker gangs, immigrants welcome" and I went to get the charts from a bookmarked link and the image dump links had died after so many years

Maddening b/c it could redpill moderate normies, but it's not like you can reason with SJWs. It's like doing the argument from evil with the religious. They will always come up with some reason why, despite all appearances, blacks are really the best of all possible people.

>62 mass shootings

But there has been one mass shooting every day for years.

and for grapefruit

It's actually 6, that only counts ones in kindergartens done with AR15 assault rifles and explosive rounds loaded into extended assault clips

>american rennaissance
go back to /pol/ m8

kai is gonna be competing in the big Lenny classic soon with that fucking bubble gut

kek

Skinny guys get shot too.
If we're all just gonna get shot I'd rather do it looking ripped as fuck.

*yawn* Veeky Forums really tries so hard to be /pol/-lite nowadays huh? just the same old "anecdotes" and links to statistics in every thread that dares mention "the BLACKS". Get a fucking life guys this shit is so boring

>shutting one's eyes to reality
go back to Planet Fitness m8

>in the army
>beta as FUCK

Oh boy America is sure under the great watchful protection of the best military in the world.

>mfw military fag
that's your problem. If you still haven't realized in what kind of terrible situation you put yourself, just fucking anhero already

This. Fortunately, in the military bad hygiene will get you slammed if they catch it. Won't be ignored because someone might be afraid they'll scream racism, anyway. The military hasn't quite fallen that far just yet.

Well fought Beaver

>per capita
kek, its like im back on /sp/ during the olympics

Depends if a skinny nigger has giga nigga bullets. Wouldn’t the size of those muscles add a bit of protection or no the leaner the easier to shoot through?

Poor as fuck.
Complains about niggers in YOUR SOCIO-ECONOMIC BRACKET.
This is white privilege.

>Colonization in 19th century is resposible for the state of most underdeveloped countries around the world, the rest is due to the globalization of the capitalist system
>"White" man destroyed functional social structures (see India, china, certain zones of africa, turkey... before colonization) to plunder natural and human resources.
>We slowly are becoming imperialized, but in a paradoxical way, colonies without empires, economy has no longer a nation.
>Industrialized countries become the current Africa in the future (pseudo-ethnic conflicts, rationalization of every aspect of life, etc.)
>Retarded "white" pariahs shoot their own feet, and then blame the others.
>Talks about the delusion of a "Darwinian warfare" thinking he's protecting something when he has nothing. Not even a nation to defend.
>Muh freedom, muh murrican values, muh european way of life.
All hope is gone, we're running in circles thinking it's squares.
Eugenics should begin by executing your kind.

>Colonization in 19th century is resposible for the state of most underdeveloped countries around the world
The remaining good parts, yes

>Meta
Wouldn't he get gassed out in seconds? How would he win against someone who strength lifts and practices boxing/bjj?

I'm an inner-city cop and I have never seen a guy anywhere near that muscular get shot and killed. The kind of guys who put in that much dedication in the gym are typically not out slinging dope or holding up liquor stores.

>inner-city cop
Storytime?

Used to post in the FPH threads way back. Let me see if I can find something already typed up, I'm feeling lazy today (cop).

Aight here's one from my journal:
1/31/13 (31/1/13)

I arrested Sammie today, a local drunk who likes to beg for money outside of local businesses, much to the businesses' chagrin.

He was arrested for a simple charge, City Code 13:63.3 Entry or Remaining after being Forbidden.

He's in the back of my unit, and on the way to prison I learn several interesting facts, not the least of which is that all the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's deputies (not my agency) are bisexual.

Anyway, I get him into prisoner processing. It's a struggle getting all his change out of his pockets, getting him to sign all the forms, etc., but what isn't a struggle with Sammie?

As I'm about to leave, Sammie calls me over.

Sammie: "Young man!"

Me: "What's up, Sammie?"

Sammie: "Come close." He leans in to whisper to me. "Don't tell nobody, young man, but I been out there sucking that dick."

well fought beaver

Hahahaha thank you

The difference is that Kai will be remembered and mourned. That dick won't.

so he's going to commit murder because the dude touched his gf? kek

Well fought Beaver

compensation is the name of the game when you're a liftlet

Only a moron thinks the point of weight lifting is to make you fight better.

The point of weight lifting is to look better and be stronger.

Being able to fight better is purely a side effect, if that was the main goal train MMA.

Nothing wrong with that btw, consider what percent of your life someone is going to be looking at you vs. fighting you.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
>Niggers are 12% of the US population
>Niggers commit 52% of all murder in USA
Cope harder little niggerboy. Your subhuman race commits vast majority of shootings in USA. Niggers are subhuman savages that should all be rounded up and gassed with extreme prejudice.

BADDA BING
BADDA BOOM

Actually niggers commit overwhelmingly more gun crime per the entire population as well, even though their population is about 1/6 of the size of the white population. Their total count of murders committed is still WAY HIGHER.

Jews aren't white, retard.

>there's no point in ever doing anything because you're gonna die
literally rick & morty tier nihilism, so deep and intellectual

>murders don't happen in Chicago it's actually the safest place on earth. It's safer than Disney world

>implies something
>I DIDN'T IMPLY ANYTHING YOU ARE JUST PARANOID
This is the logic of someone raised by a single mother. Sorry for your lack of a father bro

I mean, sure, if you were born as the race most likely to face institutional racism in a country with a horrific gun culture, wouldnt you have some problems?

Veeky Forums is not a progressive board nigger/nigger lover

OP here, I think I just started a white supremacy rally. All I was talking about was skinny guys shooting big ass guys.

This is bait

>white supremacy rally
That's a funny way to spell "a group of humans"

No. It's because they were born as a race of violent savages that are genetically predisposed to wanting to rape and murder every living being in their path, because it's in their primitive subhuman nature.
Your argument dies the moment anyone brings up niggers are violent subhuman filth in every nation in the world, regardless of circumstances. There are several European nations without any gun culture, and the Niggers are still the worst filth in existence there.

>institutional racism
Surely this is bait,if not I'll lay it out for you
>Most blacks live in lower income areas
>Most gun crime happens in lower income areas
>Therefore niggers commit more gun crime
It's really not that difficult to understand but you chalk it up to 'institutional racism' pretty neat coping mechanism

You wish. I'm just not as racist as this shithole of a website.