What is Veeky Forums's opinion on weed?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on weed?

Cool people of Veeky Forums : everything in moderation bro as long as it's not keeping you from achieving your goals blaze it my man

Dumb incel nerds of Veeky Forums: ree degenerates

ids kaled brogoli

Degenerate.

It's fine, but that shit makes my thoughts race too much nowadays. I've stayed away for a couple years now.

For skellies like me, the right strain can induce the munchies and get us to eat

same reason it's used for aids people

more protein per 100 calories than steak

blaze it

see

Weed is a comfy bed and some brownies while playing pokemon and watching code monkeys when you should be shopping for your college books on piratebay while listening to some audiobooks about knowlege stuff

>fake news
vegan gayn detected

Degregnent just kidding :^)

I've only ever smoked once and I couldn't stop laughing. One of the best feelings I ever had. I'm am incredibly anxious, insecure and reserved person but I didn't feel any of it that night.

If you ever want to try weed again know this

you'll never feel a high as good as that first giggly awesome one and may fall into the pattern of forever trying to chase it

>having such a shitty life you need to escape through drugs

degenerate

I've used weed but it only makes me sleepy and lazy as fuck. One of the first times I've used it it made me laugh a lot too, but nothing too intense. I think I need a lot of weed to get high or something.

Anyways, if you're planning to use for anything other than recreation I wouldn't recommend you cause it takes you your manhood, it takes your agression out of you. Don't use it regularly either.

>doesn't realize that our brain and thoughts are chemical reactions, i.e. we are literally made of drugs
>muuuuuh drugs are degenerate and escapism

True. Before I quit dudeweed I kept noticing, "Wait, this makes me feel worse, why do I do it?" Answer: because I had to to fall asleep. Slay the Aleppo Man inside, Anons, he is a liar.

Life is not about feeling good

then draw the line faggot? better shoot up some fucking krokodil right? nothing wrong with that because our brain is full of hormones right right?

you just get hurt every time someone uses the word degenerate because thats what your mom calls you

>being this retarded

Weed is a gains goblin.
Its also highly degenerate.

smoke it as a stress reliever sometimes

That's the plan. By the time I retire they should have a way to wirelessly interface directly with the dopamine receptors in our brains and provide an endless, free source of bliss, orgasmic pleasure and happiness until the end of time.

Don't say you wouldn't try out that technology, even for a few seconds

Nice Pepe, mind if I--
>1488
HEIL!

Shhhh don't tell the millennials that. Life is supposed to be about running around sunsets, eating avocado toast and drinking lattes with hearts while making arts

Life is whatever the fuck you think it is. Inherently there is no meaning. It is egotistical to think otherwise.

(Heil'd)

>1488