“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better...

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VqAV08VbLCw?t=9m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=kZu5iDTtNg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ewic

teach me your ways senpai

>lemonade

Every time.

Nice LARP, OP

>At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face
heh... nothing personnel...

did alex really said this -___-

A thread died for you to post this retarded pasta. How sad and empty must your life be for you to have sat down and genuinely thought that posting this would be a meaningful thing to do?

Pls go alex

t. alex

... お前はもう死んでいる

fucking this

This is funnier after watching what he is actually like in public

youtu.be/VqAV08VbLCw?t=9m53s

Can I get a link to where he originally said this?

Anime homer simpson?

>Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

>Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

fuark, my sides. This is Navy Seal Copypasta-tier

Man that part in the resturauby was bad

bro i swear to god powerlifters are so deeply retarded it's insane

buffet segment is like something right off of the lords youtube

why do they all have the fine motor skills of literal gorillas lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=kZu5iDTtNg0

He seems like a nice person even if he's a bit dumb

don't associate those tards with powelifters