Can anybody show me what the average natural bodybuilder looks like and how I can differentiate them from the ones...

Can anybody show me what the average natural bodybuilder looks like and how I can differentiate them from the ones taking roids?
Give me some examples of who is natural and who isn't in Hollywood. For instance, is The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) natural?

>google.com/search?q=natural bodybuilder&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTjbym9JbYAhWSmLQKHcnTB4UQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=_
Are the pictures above good examples of natural bodybuilders? Cause some of them don't look like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8wVyinCmUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the biggest natty dude I know by far. It should help in determining natty-factor

>Inb4 not natty.
-The dude has been lifting for 20 years
-Autistic as fuck when it comes to bodybuilding shit like training routines, nutrition, supps. He could go on and on about the resistance curves of exercise variations and machines of different manufacturers.
-Hasn't made any progress in the last 10 years or so
-Competes in natty classes
-Tall and wide-frame, genetically gifted

The difference from natties to roided is that natties lose a more muscles for comp

>Delts aren't the size of basketballs
>No ridiculous vascularity
>Traps are present but not cobra traps
>Full head of hair through cutting

Checks out, IMO. Maybe he's done some test or w/e but if he's doing anything his cycles are pretty mild.

bump
please answer my retarded questions

heres a quick guide:

If its too good to be true it probably isn't.

99% of all people in the media, YT are juicing SOMETHING.

When you think "oh that guy looks fit he could try harder" hes probably natty and at his limit.

We are victims to decades of deception and conditioning. There is only so much you can do without.

Just posting this because the guy is in the thumbnail and also is a good song

youtube.com/watch?v=e8wVyinCmUw

Been lifting and doing calisthenics for almost a year and I'm pretty sure I'm at my natty limit as I haven't made any gains in about 5 months

lmao

Utti Hietala is natty, his competition performance since 2011 ought to be a proof of that. He hit his natty limit years ago and hasn't gained any size since then, but is still hanging on since he's in practice married with the bodybuilding lifestyle and couldn't live without it. Some think it's sad, whereas I respect him more than 98% of the bb juicers.

Keep fighting user

Iktf brah

>tfw lifting since February
>tfw almost February again and haven't made gains since early fall

>is The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) natural?
No. He takes steroids.

And if you do a google image search for "natural bodybuilding," the first three pages of results are all fake natties.

Just do research on pre-baby boomer body builders.

this man is 100% NOT NATTY
he has taken steroids in the past but time has past so it doesnt show when they check.. people do this all the time

What kind of spiteful asshole would think thats sad? If anything he is the classic ideal.

Best post, these are the perfect example of the natty limit of genetically gifted body builders, because they lived before roids.

>is The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) natural?
You're a fucking retard

damn those Saxon ceps are absolutely asthetic

do you think his physique is not attainable natty, if so you should just give up lifting because you'll always look like shit faggot

No it means you should roid.

All of your cools idols who make money for looking swole are roiding. Go ahead and juice and obtain greatness.