>says she would like to, but has to pick up her sister tonight
>get her number

>later, try to dial
>”this number does not exist”
>notice that the area code is off by one number

>in denial (m-maybe she just typed the wrong number), so I correct it
>the call goes through but no answer
>send text, still no response

So why do they even bother pretending to be into you? Can’t they just say “not interested”?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H3qS6--UpF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the area code is off by one number it probably was a mistake

What state are you in, and what are the state area codes

Like srs

they can but they wont cuz of insecure betas who go full senator organa "well then fuck you" mode when they get rejected

>Can’t they just say “not interested”?
Women and girly men can't handle the awkwardness that comes with admitting this.

Florida, the local area code is 941, she typed 944

It was probably an honest mistake especially if you see her fairly often at the gym. She wouldn't lie like that knowing she'd see you again

probably a mistake but now you've ruined it by calling twice then sending this faggy text

better luck next time champ

>senator organa

Lmao what? Source pls

Yeah 4 is right above 1 in the number keypad

She made a mistake and now shes fully aware of your desperation.

Still got further than i did so no reason to be ashamed, champ

Star Wars

I just want to know whitlch scene you’re talking about

Ah, shit. She said she was in high school and looked about 15-16. I’m 24 and have a beard. Should I shave? Maybe these girls are too intimidated to just say “no”

wtf u fucking creep

if a girl rejects your date and doesn't offer another day/time she isn't into you, dumb faggot. Leave her alone she was just being polite, the incorrect number was your second hint

brad pitt rule

This
Also this.

Listen, don't take it personally if she's not interested. At least you had the balls to ask her out. Just ask more girls out and your bound to find one that likes you. Don't over think it.

>being called Roger

>girly men
that hurts

Never understood the Brad Pitt rule. I’m sure there are a lot of girls who would say no to attractive men who are socially autistic, but would say yes to Brad Pitt because of who he is. Or does the rule just assume you LOOK like Brad Pitt?

>hitting on a girl in HS while you're 24

lmao kill yourself pedo

>being Britcuck

they're sociopaths bro, this has likely been explained to you before. There is a very limited window of innocence that's shortening with every decade where they will be vaguely honest, trustworthy and respectful towards you. Once they become jaded and used, its over. You are now a resource mill to them. Congratulations, you learned one of the first lessons of being a man. women are only nice in the workplace and to handsome men, outside of obligatory kindness they're cold and cruel as can be. If you are handsome this changes but they're only nice because they want an orgasm and to brag, and to pilfer money and time and attention from you. that's it, there is nothing else. Alternatively the desperate one's want children or a companion because they fucked up too hard already. No high status woman is going to be straight-up with you in her early-mid 20's. They're playing the short-game 90% of the time. That's the way it is

>getting an area code wrong
>getting her own number wrong at all

lmao OP she played you. no girl doesn't know her own number and there's no way she accidentally said the wrong fucking area code. she was put on the spot and had to figure out a way to shake you quick so she faked her number.

you're done OP. now she thinks you're a creep for figuring our her proper number. lmfao.

Because they are not but like the attention.

>now she thinks you're a creep for figuring our her proper number

Obviously, but why should I give a fuck about the opinion of some bitch I just met? I had literally nothing to lose by trying and everything to gain, lol

you shouldn't but i just want you to know what happened here.

>full senator organa "well then fuck you" mode
Huh????

What about girls in their mid-late teens? I’ve been having more luck talking with them lately. Seem a lot less bitter and jaded. Less one-word responses when I try to initiate conversation

The latest shitty movie.
Probably, I blocked it out already.

FUCKING MOVIE SUCKED MAN

Ah okay, haven’t seen it yet. I’ve been enjoying the /tv/ butthurt though

My girly friends dealt with this, apparently some losers give them grief for getting rejected so they are afraid of saying no. Don't date a pussy though, even though they are girls, they should be able to bark back.

Sarasota bro here. Nice.

To properly answer that question, you need to gather all relevant information first. Find her name, her real number, etc. If TrueCaller is used in your country, that can help. True autist approaches such tricky female situations fully armed, and this is information warfare we are talking about here, user. Only after all analysis is done, can you deduce whether she is an attention whore (she is, but that's beside the point).

Fucking Roger. kek

No wonder she swerved

I think I'm not much of a weabo aspie. But I grew up with Star Wars man. This is a big deal to me.

And they fucking shat over it. I'm done.

Just moved here a month ago for work. It’s a lot nicer than WPB

She's too busy for you
youtu.be/H3qS6--UpF4

Underage lanklets sense competition. It's a good sign, OP, you must proceed.

I can’t help it. Ever since I took the teen-pill I can’t go back. Whenever I try to talk to girls my age i get bitter one-word responses and averted eyes. At least the young girls pretend to be interested. And they’re impressed with the fact that I have a car, good-paying job, etc. I’m not trying to take advantage, I just wanna take them out for some food or maybe a movie

>outside of obligatory kindness they're cold and cruel as can be
"after seeing your pic, I don't want to continue talking with you"
That's what some girl told me on IRC 20 years ago. Still remember that, I was completely bluepill back then. Fucking bitch.

It's all downhill after 15, user. Basically, once she turns attractive, she becomes a bitch, no exceptions.

I prefer an honest answer like this than being led on like OP. Still a fucked up thing to say, though

I would also prefer an honest answer today, but back then I was a naive kissless virgin kid who didn't ever touch a girl, I felt physically sick, especially after what seemed like good flirty conversation. Women truly are sociopaths.

>full senator organa "well then fuck you" mode

this
anybody who truly cares about spending time with you will give you an opportunity to do so
just saying "wish i could sorry i have *bullshit excuse*" is just a soft rejection

Jesus fucking christ, how autistic

But she came up with a kind excuse first to avoid OP though. But he kept pushing and we're talking about a 16-yr-old.

"H..how did your workout go?"

You already failed, bud.

She's 16, still perhaps not a sociopathic bitch looking for weaknesses. This could work (perhaps).

Because she knows that if she tells you outright that she's not interested, that you will definitely rape her on the spot. So it's the only safe way for her to escape the situation.

What would you say?
>hey it’s me that guy you met a couple hours ago at the gym, can I come over and smash?

305 till I die nigga
407 during the semester tho

305 here. What did she looked like? Where she from and what age?

>not using "ayo want sum fuck?"
>shiggydiggydoo

Well it was sending the cringey text on top of trying to call. Just say "hey whatsup it's user from the gym" nothing else. You wanna say as little as possible imo.

Age of consent is 18 in Florida, user

>typed
???

Take it to /r9k/ faggot.

And this means nothing. Granted it's a risk but many people do take it and nothing happens.

Give them your number.

1. They must now initiate.
2. You avoid these situations and headfucks indefinitely.
3. If she takes long time to reply without name, ask who dis'?
4. Have separate number for women.

Worst case is they don't message you, but it's impossible to come across as creepy. If she tries to give you her number insist she takes yours.

When you get a number. You only say:
>This is (user)

Also if she doesn't reply back to you in two days (either to your initial message or something you randomly asked) delete the number.

Jesus buddy u need some god in yeah

Maybe it's because your name is Roger and you said 'How did the rest of your workout go?'. This isn't the 1950's.

I'm joking of course, probs a genuine mistake fella. Keep ya chin up.

Yes, because all the men in the Bible waited until the women turned 18, I’m sure

Lawl, is Roger an antiquated name? My parents are ESLs so they probably picked it because it sounded cool in Spanish

JUST

Seek professional help.

Because they can't deal with confrontation.

>have gf
>she tells me every now and then that some guy asked for her number
>she usually gives out a fake number
>get angry for even doing that
>user im sorry its just hard to be assertive and say no
>wtf cunt
>make her give out her real number
>make her respond to every text with "fuck off faggot" and block the number

Wtf how old are you...?

>make her give out her real number
>>make her respond to every text with "fuck off faggot" and block the number
Top kek

Had a similar thing happen to me OP. I can handle rejection, what I can't fucking handle is being lead on. I spend time picking out what to wear, where to go eat, and all this shit only to get no response afterwards. Have a fucking spine and say you aren't interested.

Why do women make such a huge deal out of "No means no!" when they can't even fucking say no in the first place?

because they can get raped, fucking autist

That's why you have a few on the go and then pick the one you get along with best so you don't come across as a pushy, needy little bitch

0161 manny on the map

Former 941 here, what gym you at?

The same actor who played organa in the prequels also had a role in Dexter, where he flipped his shit, hence the "well then fuck you" quote.

>not just asking her if she's ready for the real heavy lifting to start
NGMI

some girls cant say no to a guys face

shes young too, so dont overthink it

Rapists are going to rape regardless of a no

>asking someone on a date
>pushy