Goddamnit, every time I drink a glass of milk + whey + oats or eat a yogurt I get a big acne pimple a few days later...

Goddamnit, every time I drink a glass of milk + whey + oats or eat a yogurt I get a big acne pimple a few days later. Anyone in the same position?

This is tiring because I love eating my oats with milk blend with chocolate flavored whey, easy delicious and filling meal when I'm too lazy to cook.

Doesn't happen to me. Sorry about your genetics brah.

Works on my machine ;)

Maybe you're lactose intolerant.

s-sauce

Manlet detected

Might be a sign of lactose intolerance

I think so, but how would I replace such a good source of macros?

not documented

Whats your recipe?

does Veeky Forums really like this pancake ass?

yes, yes i do

You've been ruined into liking big fake butts. She has a great ass

milk + chocolate whey + oats + quaker's cruesli

You have to understand who Veeky Forums is: DYEL's, fatasses, and sub 5/10 freaks who are trying to make up for being unattrative with muscle. And then of course you have that tiny portion who have a wife/gf almost by accident; if she hadn't chased them down relentlessly the relationship never would have happened. All in all, a bunch of spergs who have an over appreciate for even this meager example of the female form; anything not threatening is gtg for them.
Stick around friend. There is a "braphog vs slampig" thread right around the corner that will prove my point.

lactose intolerance
look for dairy free products
mature cheese is fine

>whey
>milk
you have a lactose intolerance. cut out all dairy and you won't have pimples (assuming it's as mild as you make it seem). Replace the milk with rice milk and for a protein powder that's plant based (pea protein). You'll get used to the difference in taste and you will have less pimples. Trust me bro, I've been there.

Try Chocolate milk, but really any kind of milk isnt good for you. Chocolate milk is less acne inducing I’ve noticed.

guarantee i'm better looking than you. that's a great ass.

Fuck this is what I did not want.

Dairy triggers my eczema if I eat more than about a pound of cheese a week.

You look just about cute enough in that pic. So long as you are advertising, I'd bend you over.
Also...
> inb4 "post bod" from some DYEL twink who just barely fills of his schmedium shirt

Acne for mil+whey+oats / yogurt? Well, check for dairy free products. Actually I'm not 100% sure but start with that.

Had a girl months ago with this SAME ass configuration. Damn, I miss her.

>You have to understand who Veeky Forums is: DYEL's, fatasses, and sub 5/10 freaks who are trying to make up for being unattrative with muscle

that's a large you twink bitch, I'm 6'2" 205

HNNNG HOLY SHIT JUST WENT HOME FOR WINTER AND ALREADY YOU MAKE ME WANT TO FAP.

>DYEL's, fatasses, and sub 5/10
Actually I'm pretty jacked, mesomorph config and 7/10.
>trying to make up for being unattrative with muscle
This is right tho.

Give up the dairy juice. Dairy is shit. It always gives me sinus infection. Just eat meat for protein. Skinless boneless sardines, steak, chicken breast, salmon steak, eggs. Fuck milk.

It holds it's shape well
Perky i think they call it

You responded to me for what purpose?

>JUST WENT HOME FOR WINTER
wat

Where were you in summer?

Isn't that Angela White?

>he removed the filename to cover his larp
kek

Look how tensed his right arm is. Kek

not flexin a cep in a pic

>not going to make it

What is
>lactose free milk

What is
>lactose free whey isolate

It's like you're not even trying, you want me to come lift your eights for you too?

bbbbrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp

>Skinless boneless sardines
Why? sardines with bones are good for calcium intake.

It's really not a big deal at all. Stop while you still can. Dairy ravaged my face for a while before I had to get on accutane to clear everything up 100%.

rice protein
pea protein

Don’t bother. Chicks like this have pussies that are way too tight to really be enjoyed properly

nice lips there qt3.14

most of this forum is gayer than a Swedish drag queen bro

this photo is legit about to make me cry

fuck you user

>pussies that are way too tight