What do y'all wear to the gym? I'm tired of dressing like a middle aged man

What do y'all wear to the gym? I'm tired of dressing like a middle aged man.

I went to dick’s sporting goods and got some adidas crossfit shorts on clearance, they’re a good length and don’t flaire out at the hips like basketball shorts do

Then I usually wear a tank or an old shirt I cut the sleeves off of.

Basketball shorts

bright red tank top that says "ouch" on the front in yellow comic lettering and neon green leggings

This or sweatpants plus an old cotton T. If the AC goes out in the summer I'll throw on an underarmor shirt instead.

muscle shirts i got from roots of fight

adidas basketball shorts

chucks

Ranger panties, a t-shirt and a hoodie.

Pants like him, and a tighter fitting t shirt.

Theres a guy in my gym who always wears super baggy pants and super baggy top, also his beard is too messy and long and the same with his hair. It's so dumb because he does have a good body and face but he's ruining his look entirely. You can tell he's an typical virgin loser because he always mills around the weights totally unsure what to do and then goes and sits on a machine and then goes back to a bench and does some weird confident lifts, his ever move seethes with unconfidence. It's all so dumb because he could easily be an 8/10 if he cleaned up.

The only option for the enlightened man.

shorts and a t shirt, maybe a sweat shirt if I'm having trouble staying warm

>if I'm having trouble staying warm
How on earth do you get cold in the gym? How the fuck do people work out in more than 1 layer, how the fuck do people run on the treadmill in a sweater?

More importantly, why the fuck am i always 3000 degrees once i exercise and don't get cold hardly ever. Does muscle increase temperature?

Yoga pants and a tshirt.

gymwear game jody highroller

I have athletic shirts from Nike, Adidas, etc, so those are my go to. If they're dirty, then cutoffs from my old shirts are the way to go. For shorts, any of my basketball shorts are fine. I find this less important however. Then for shoes, if I know I'll be running in the same visit, obviously running shoes, otherwise any other gym shoes I have.

While some may disagree with me, don't bother buying nicer gym clothes. All these hyper expensive athletic clothes are a total meme (the exception to this is clearence, I should say). You're going to the gym, not a social gathering. You're going to get rough and rowdy for the sake of gains, not to impress some bimbo. Personally I think that money saved on clothing can go to treating a potential slam to a date rather than trying to impress some slut at the gym that you and I both know you won't end up talking to.

xxxl tshirt and tiny short shorts so i can bend my huge legs otherwise i feel like im gonna rip my pants when i do anything

yea nah he sounds like a sick cunt doesnt give a fuck bro

Grey joggers. White tank top. Perfect outfit.

I guess you're right, but my reasoning is: If I train to look good and I spend a decent amount of my time at the gym I might as well dress in nice clothes that look good on my body.

a sports bra and yoga pants

why does chads shirt say "ouch"

Dumb shit

That's why you'll never be Chad

Why don't yours

tits or gtfo

i am relatively new, i just don't know, i figure its just a chadly thing to wear but does it mean anything specific, or roids or something

>squat life
>no ass
pathetic

Sweatpants, cotton t shirt, and basketball shoes

Anything else is for DYELs

Those chicken legs can't squat more than 2pl8s lmao

My wife has the same leggings. Bet you she squats the same, too.

>does it mean anything specific, or roids or something
That's why you'll never be Chad

I go shirtless with short shorts and sometimes tights underneath. I home gym because of this, my nipples used to chafe and bleed during heavy cardio when I wore a shirt.

why would you wear a shirt for cardio?

Because I'm a fat fuck and don't want people watching me jiggle.