What kind of mode is this? How do I into it?

What kind of mode is this? How do I into it?

roidsmode

skip legs mode

what kind of roids tho

The good kind

the kind that makes you big

the kind that cost $3,000/month and delusional manlets use to try to deal with their massive inferiority complex

Tren and test probably

the anabolic kind

>$3,000/month
wow, is it really that expensive?

Sure signs of roids
>Fuck huge delts
>No traps
>No legs
I'm starting to like natty physiques more simply because they tend to have bigger traps.

>nattys have bigger traps

>$3,000/month

the fuck are you on about?

>nattys have bigger traps

I should amend that statement: Alot of people who roid and don't know what they are doing have shit traps. Hence, natties who get really big tend to have bigger traps in proportion.

Clark Kent mode

looks like me in a few years. halfway there. progressive overload and volume.

any natty with "big" traps is just abusing a myspace angle

you can make your traps look dyel or huge by just changing the camera position

Assuming this man was 6'3 tall how much do you think he weighs?

A vial of test, which lasts for ~1 month is about 50€

>looks like me in a few years
Sure bud

i'm not saying this guy is natty but this is pretty much the natty limit. Even lifting 10 years+ with perfect diet, you won't be able to get much bigger than this and stay at that % bodyfat. someone mentioned big delts, he actually doesn't have big delts compared to his arms desu

Probably more like 5'7 tbqhwy senpai

>s-steroids arn't even that expensive!!

What ever you say little fella

What the actual fuck are you on d00d

trenmode

You also have to factor in the drugs you use to control estrogen and side effects.

Nah, the natty limit might be to have one of your muscle groups the size of his if you have really good genetics. You won't be this thick at natty limit.

high primo low test and var or sumthan

You know literally nothing don’t you

Even if you're the most paranoid fuck ever and got a shit ton of pct meds, 3 grands would last you for a literal couple of years of BnC. A 50$ vial lasts a month minimum, I'm not sure you realise just how much roids 3k can get you.

You can comfortable do a 12 week cycle with PCT for less than 200$ most places.

Guy probably ran a few hundred mgs of test and an AI. Looks English judging by the complexion and gear is legal for personal use there.

overly sexual and a bit too young dad- mode.

A couple hundred buck for Test E and some Dbol is not that expensive... and that's a 3 month cycle.

This is true. Though I will never recommend any noob to B&C on their first cycle

OP should run 250mg test-e and see how his body reacts to it

>bnc
>cycle
thinkingemoji.png

But seriously though, nothing wrong with extending your first cycle into a blast and cruise routine, I've extended mine 500mg test e into a cruise because I realized I still didn't know jack shit about proper damage free pct and I just felt safer going on trt instead of potentially fucking my shit up (plus I was low test, going back to it felt like shit). In general, if you intend to roid again in the next 6 months, like I had, BnC is superior to cycle+pct especially when ran with hcg to keep your balls from turning into raisins.
Testosterone is fucking magic pill if you're male, god damn wonder drug.

cruising on test costs less than your cellphone bill LOL
fucking natty brainlets

It's bait sheeple