curiouscat.me/trappychan
curiouscat.me/trappychan

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1wt2HCzd2uTsqzIBG2C9kH-mWpOH6fBD5/view?usp=sharing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kH_AelgSvOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That faggot hasn't killed himself yet?

This is some hardcore larping.

70s Big LP any good for someone looking to get into powerlifting?

I didn't miss the point - you called people who buy macs brainlets and I showed you that you are just a disgusting, useless NEET with no valid opinion.

Reposting squat opener from yesterday since I'm really happy with how it went.

But 99% of people who buy macs are brainlets??

Help plz, I can't fucking not overlean on low bar squats. The fucking thing disagrees with me. It FEELS like I'm pretty upright and over middle of the foot but my back is getting wrecked, and I filmed myself, I'm wayyyy over leaning.
I tried squatting max aita style, with knees goint forward, but it's like a mental block or some shit and I ended up doing the same shit, maybe worse. I filmed myself again.

Youtube is being useless, all videos talk about stripper squats and lack of hip drive.That's not it, I'm leaning too much on the descent already, and have to pound my lower back to get it up, then. I don't fucking get it. This is starting lifting after a 1 year hiatus for two months now, my squat is worse than ever. Last time I repped 132 kg but even then, lowbar felt wrong and I knew something was off. I try different shit every week now and nothing seems to work.

Yes "remove weight and fix form", that's super, form will get fucked again after I put enough weight to shift center of mass (around 100 kg).

I don't see my chest collapsing in the video, I don't see hips shooting first (or only slightly, but by that point my position is fucked anyway). I'm going crazy here. I can rep 115 with my shitty form RN, but recorded myself with 100 and it's still the same shit. I'll upload the video, even tho I don't like posting my face here.

>I'll upload the video

Then do it. That'll tell us more than your wall of text.

So what? It doesn't make the statement true.

I agree the statement isn't true. I'm just saying mac people are brainlets. I think you missed the point :^)

Uploadinr right now, it'll take a while.

"They" are not though - I think you missed the point.

"hurrr people who like things i dont like are stupid"

do you realize how stupid you sound yourself?

Reminder that for a mac you pay more for less and there's nothing you can say that makes it the opposite.

drive.google.com/file/d/1wt2HCzd2uTsqzIBG2C9kH-mWpOH6fBD5/view?usp=sharing

Here it is, holy fuck it's ugly. I was already fatigued so you can really see the form breakdown.

The main thing I'm interested in is what I can do to prevent leaning on the descent, I understand there was some other things wrong here, but this is my focus now, it feels the rest will be better once I descend properly.

>why hello there

>90kg bw
>180cm
>225kg dl
>210 squat
>150 bench

>70x3 ohp

What's wrong with me

GDEitis

WESTSIDE TRIPLE PLY APPROVED STANCE

hows your day been arthur :3

t. GDE

That's my attempt at keeping a more upright torso, I wan closer before at it was the same shit.

eh

training felt like shit today but I still made all my weights and coach said my technique still looked fine but everything was heavy today

and I had to do shuttle runs today so :(

having some curry rice and faux pad thai though so din din is nice

-t. person that only went past my deadlift after I quit PLing

LMFAO

Staying super upright on your descent isn't a good thing when you come out of the hole leaned over the way you are. You're not going to have a smooth transition and it's going to hinder how heavy you can lift.

t. Has been working on fixing the same problem

But you can see that the weight isn't on the middle of my foot at the bottom, no matter how I ascend it feels like shit.

You suggest I just don't bother and lean anyway ?

>look at me I was a manlet who was built to pull sumo and it was the only thing in strength sports I have ever done something not pathetic in

Spending way more money on an inferior product is stupid. Macs are only useful if you are a programmer and want it for the Unix environment or if you're into very high end video editing. If you buy a mac for any other reason, you're dumb.

Don't force yourself to stay upright. The bar needs to stay over midfoot for you to be balanced and if you have long femurs (which it looks like you do), you will have some forward lean. I suggest bringing in your stance width a bit, bracing harder, and trying to sit down a little more naturally. Just practice a ton and you'll eventually start to groove a better pattern.

jealousy of my deadlift-chadery

The bar being forward when you're coming up probably has to do with some combination of your exaggerated upright posture during the descent, and your wide stance with heeled shoes. I can't say what will be best for you to squat, but I can say that at least one of those things needs to change, and the best place to start would be how upright you are.

No, I'm more sympathetic for your everything else dead-endism.

apple products are for dumb niggers and bug teenagers

oooohhh lot of money...look prety.....me like

So I keep natural lean and adjust my feet position until I find one that makes the weight on the middle of my foot without effort? As you can see in the vid I couldn't keep the weight there because something makes me lean even if I try not to.

Maybe I'll try that, might take a couple sessions and I'll have to record everything because people at my gym don't know how to tell me where the weight is. If it still wrecks my back I'll just switch to highbar, fuck that shit.

Things Panzer will never experience in real life:
>putting his wee wee in a balloon knot
>benching 3 plates
>clean and jerking his new obese bodyweight
>doing the Midwest meet up with friends
>impregnating a god loving solid 7 dumb, but sweet girl

Alright thanks dude. I'll try fixing one thing at a time.

why are you so fat and alone?

Try not to think about it too much. Maybe even try incorporating pause squats.

My squat form improved the most when I stopped thinking about it so much, used a moderate stance width, braced really hard, then just sat down and stood back up.

>>clean and jerking his new obese bodyweight
He has done that tho??.

*picture of amber with the bull*

projection

guy i know ur all just trollingbecause panzer trolls all the time and u dont mean anything u say but lets tone it down a bit because panzers a relally sensitive guy adn even though he knowws ur kidding he might take some things seriously

remember that one time he lusted hard over his lab partner but sat there and did nothing ALL semester until she went out with someone else them he got mad about her being a thot and not liking nice guys

okay arthur

first of all incel

she was already dating that dude

also your projection of your traits and behavioral patterns onto me is pathetic

projection

reminder

>when you call somebody dating a girl you once obsessed over an incel and everything negative that he says about you that are based on observations are projections

Pottery

projection

How do I get my strength level up

Nice trappy responded to my question! :D

rock crabs and slayer

Come do monkey madness 2 with me

Good to know you waste time shitposting here as well. Cant you stick to only 1 board you fucking faggot?

my intellect is too great to be contained on one board

I just don't understand what you get out of it.

kys

he looks exactly like fat retard
jew pottery

How do I stop being a peclet? The fastest part of my bench is the lockout and my OHP is only 30kg less than my bench, so it seems obvious that it's my pecs and not arms that are holding me back.

ARE CONNOR LUTZ'S PROGRAMS ANY GOOD?

NICE GOOD MORNING

dumbbell bench volume work

Full range or half reps not locking out to get chest hypertrophy?

has anyone experimented with bulgarian light type training? How do I lift like eric bugenhagen by doing just squat bench and dead?

What a joke
>those proportions
>that bf%
>that form

How Is this impressive?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kH_AelgSvOU

you will never look like him

just accept it

Whatever faggot not all of us have shitty genetics like you. The reason I ask is because I want to train with frequent max effort attempts similar to how he does not because I want to look like him

You look like a cross fitter that does shitty clean and jerks

how many years did that take you man?

Goal body, also post routine

you look like someone that talks shit about how others look but will never post a picture of how you look yourself.

I want to die

thanks about 6 years, doing c6w right now

This is /plg/
Why the fuck would i post a pic of myself with no context.

because you completely derailed my post by taking my question out of context. Now my feelings are hurt and my question still isnt answered

if you want to talk shit about someone's physique, it's required to post your own so we know you're not some fatty larping

a good physique in /plg/ now i've seen it all

You and me both m8

6 years, damn; i was hoping to achieve that in like 2.5-3.5

samefag

you look like you've lifted for 6 months lmfao

you definitely can for the most part. You get most of your natty gains after 3 years, after that you pretty much just look the same depending on how conditioned you are. Im also really flat in that pic with no pump or anything.

pls no bully

Whats wrong with my knee dude

Osgood schlatter disease you underage shit poster

not samefag

now post physique or confirm your DYEL status

Why would i post my self in a powerlifting thread?
As for doing multiple max effort attempts a week, all this will do is make you peak, you might make like 10-15 lbs gains for the first month or two, but after that you will just stall.
Google periodization.

thats what i was thinking, so do you think I could periodize it more by doing variations of the squat bench and deadlift similar to how he does it? So for instance for deadlift I could do ME pause deadlift until stall, then do deficit dead until stall, then do rack pull until stall, then go back to doing regular deadlifts until stall? would this even work or am i retarded?

I understand what you are saying but you are missig a hole chunk of volume as you don't do any work in the 80% range.
You are ignoring hypertrophy and long term gains for short term prs.
If you where to rotate main lifts then you should try to get rep prs in 6,5,4 reps.
It also depends what your lifts are.

Is this picture of youg girls also for religious reasons?

We saw your other thread, user.

>plg
>post physique
ah I see you're new here

also when did we get back to 2015 levels of tripfagging? a bunch of literal fucking whos are shitting this general up

well from my understanding he says that he goes for a PR every day, and the days that he cant hit a new PR in total weight he goes for a rep PR. Essentially going for any type of PR that you can get that day.

Lads...

what a fucking whore.
next time it'll be aids

Why are you having sex with non virgin women above 21???

you deserve it for being a thirsty faggot who didn't use protection

is female sexual promiscuity the bane of modern society?

Aids is very rare among straight first worlders
Yolo
Yolo
Yolo

Im pretty much a skelly right now, what can i expect to look like after a year of ppl (6 days a week) and eating clean + macros ?

>tfw no (>?)girl who looks like that and calls me daddy after a gym session

Lol went to sleep and Alex spanked your brainlet ass.

You can dress this guy up he's essentially trap proportions

>shits on other user's physique
>won't post a pic

ah i see you're fat and DYEL here

Why the fuck is late night /plg/ so shit? Who are even those twinks?