My sister is having a baby so she's giving me her cat to stay away from toxo or whatever

My sister is having a baby so she's giving me her cat to stay away from toxo or whatever.

Will having this little fucker around hurt my gains or decrease my test? Never had a cat before.

Girl, boy? Neutered/spayed or no?

Cats are the original gainz goblins

you can cuddle it when no gf feels kick in

nice TV

throw it to the neighbor and get a bunny instead

You should probably kill it with fire.
Or lock it in your house so it does not decimate wildlife.

Cats good motivation. You don't want to be like your cat. It lays around all day, skips leg day and has poor form. Chicks fucking love cats though, having one around makes you look sensitive and caring by default.

Will increase test because petting cats and dogs lowers cortisol

Also you'll get laid more because girls love cats, and sex raises test. Having a cat is win-win, give it a nice home OP

I love cats. And lots of strong guys and bodybuilders have cats. Juji is a good example

Tell your sister she's dumb

>Will having this little fucker around hurt my gains or decrease my test?

No. Your life won't really change all that much. Cats are decent companions and they're not at all overbearing. The only possible gain killer could be if he decides he likes to sleep with you and for whatever reason I sleep much better when my cat sleeps in another room than on my bed. It will also mean you have to clean and wash your sheets more often which is a pain in the ass.
Otherwise, enjoy the cat.

bump

Cats give 100% test boost from purring

Cats are incredible for life gains, I wish I could have one

almost every big strong guy i've ever known loves cats

when you see the biggest, strongest guy you have ever seen onthe floor playing with a cat...

Real men have real cats

Cats are gay as fuck but be nice to the little shit. He never wronged you and feed him good food

Cats are cool!

HAH how blind u must be to not recognise the effortless athleticism of the feline form

Don't talk shit about cats

Cats are for numales, get a doggo

Look at these triceps

cats carry an organism that lowers your threat-perception among other things

theyre the (((animals))) of the animal kingdom

Cats are cool to hang out with and are pretty low-maintenance.
Dogs are better though.

cats will help your confidence because you know you are successfully living with one of natures most pure and successful predators.

Made for bbc

is it wrong if this gave me a boner? I don't want to be right if it is.

My experience:
>Greatly lowers stress
>Boost's your immune system
>Brings another layer of purpose to your life
>Keeps you warm when you are sick

My cat taught me how to chill the fuck out and I'm better for it.

>Giving away your cat because you're afraid of toxoplasm

Fucking humanity.

Toxoplasmosis increases test, you can look up the studies if you want to, make sure you get it.

What a cunt. You must hate yourself

I'd rather have a cat than a bitchy gf desu

what about a bitchy cat gf?

demand the birth tape and upload it here

I think your dog is sick

Tyson had a Tiger

Yep, when I had a cat I felt same.

yes

back to the future

>literally best friend you can have, is real, with real interactions, sometimes the kittie is sad, soemtimes its happy, not a servant type of animal like dogo

>chicks love catz

>Forces you to keep the house clean if you live alone

>If you can afford to feed it is worth every buck you put into it

>>Brings another layer of purpose to your life
This is so fucking true, like you have a reason to wake up in the morning, Gotta feed the cats, gotta sit there and watch them play

Cats and dogs are honestly incredible for life gains, frankly it sucks I know all of this but can't get a cat....

This. I straight up mire the fact that even the smallest housecat is hardwired to be an ambush-killer.

Cats are awesome. The best thing is when it synchronizes with your schedule and wakes you up when its time or goes to bed with you and keeps you warm. When I used to get home late from a party or whatever and I would have a snack before bed, my cat would get up, eat with me and go to bed together.

Cat wakes me up 2 minutes before phone alarm, has been doing so without fail for the last two years. A few times my battery died during the night and the cat stopped me from oversleeping for work.
Also goes to bed with me. My buddy.

Someone post the pic of the guy who gave his cat creatine.

Mine knows to wake me up 10 minutes before my alarm. I usually ignore it but somewhere along the line it got hardwired with wake up human = get food

Mine has done the same. If she slept on the couch she would move to my bed when I went to bed. The people who shit on cats have never had one to appreciate them.

NIGGER.

Won’t change your life too much, they’re very independent.

Cats are clinically proven to cause schizophrenia as well as other neurological disorders. Kill it.

can confirm

cats are beautiful and aloof like females and want attention on their terms. they unironically prepare you to deal with cunts.

They're also an invasive species killing the native fauna of Europe and the Americas. Cats require genocide.

only twats have cats
senpai

SO
CUTE

better get in the shower again sweetie, you missed some spots on your face and chest!

pussy

ironically it's cat owners that act like pussies or beta orbitors when interacting with their cats especially outdoor ones (that literally dont care about you, you are just a consistant food supply and a bed)

You sound like a bitter autist. I don't see a reason to hate any animal, especially the second most popular pet in the world.

Cats are cool. One can choose to *prefer* dogs over cats, or vice versa, but anyone who genuinely dislikes either is a genuinely screwed up person.

Will increase test.
Cats are well-known for despising weak soyboys and will often leave dead birds and squirrels in front of the door to remind you that you have failed as a man.

>Invasive species

in urban settings they play a huge part in keeping rodent populations down. Without cats rodents would fuck up grain storages and spread disease. In fact one of the things that exacerbated the plague was the pope banned cats and they were hunted down allowing rodents to roam free.

I always hear dudes saying this shit so they can justify shooting cats for coming on "Muh property"

>invasive species
Survival of the fittest, faggot.
Get good.

>have cat
>has fucking Restless Cat Syndrome or some shit
>wakes me up every 30 minutes
>haven't gotten a solid night of sleep in weeks
help

Fuck why didn't I get myself a cat for all those wizard years

>toxo
Just take it to the vet to have it desparasited. God damn, op. Your sister is a dumb ignorant roastie.

That's the virus that makes kids get the gay

autism

a real man loves pussy

Probably has pent up energy. Does it start to sprint like a psycho all over the place?