I just turned 29 and i'm pretty sure i'm starting to really show the effects of aging

i just turned 29 and i'm pretty sure i'm starting to really show the effects of aging.

i'm starting to develop lines in my face and the line that runs from the nose to the sides of your mouth.

be honest; as an 'oldcel' is it too late for me to slay prime 18-19 year old sluts?

do they even consider older men or are they going to think i'm a creep and run off and get their *ahem* "fill" of alpha chad 21-24 year old dick?

be honest if its too late

it's not too late if you're fit
girls that age love older dudes

i'm 23 and 18-19 y/o girls seem to young for me, idk.

wouldn't have a problem dating/fucking a 19y/o, but goal mode (especially for gf) starts at 20 for me.

Stop smoking, stop drinking, stop using drugs. Start eating clean and getting good sleep.

I'm pushing 40 and when I meet new people half of them think I'm still in my early 20s

Just turned 29 and think you can't get 20-year-olds? Unless you're a bloatlord or baldlet, you're still very much in the game.

>baldlet
is there any fucking hope?

Honestly the whole "35 is the optimal time to slay 20 yo pussy" thing is a stupid meme perpetuated by incels who think for some fucking retarded reason they'll suddenly become rich and hot once they hit 30

Besides, women who date much older than them are crazy bitches with Daddy issues.

It's harder but not impossible. My boyfriend is 25 and he has expression lines so you might look younger than you think. Thirty year olds hitting on much younger women can seem creepy, but it depends on the girl.

only if you LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

mostly you have to meet them irl, or be super vain on dating apps like you were a rich arab
but yea if you are good looking they are still down.
Most popular male celebs are mid 30s, sure there are young guys that catch fire and deserve it but A listers are 30yos

I think 29 is a good age to start a serious relation or just go and get chicks, no matter what age they are, you just have to gain more confidence

and well as this guy says
dude, great advice, I want to ask, I'm 29 too, unemployed, girl recently brooke with me, don't give a fuck about that but I don't have anyone else to spend the time, so, any advice?

I'm currently doing some workout in home, cause I don't have a fucking penny to join gym, but I will as soon as I can. What can you tell me about to do something else with my time? don't wanna spend in games and drinks and shit like that, I want a real life, but don't know where and what the fuck do right now in meanwhile I got a real job.

im kindof out of tune with the way women think desu but are they really creaming over A listers or arent they more about the young TV stars and singers?

Absolutely but you’ll have to accept 2 things
1. Absolutely, it’s much better (much much much) better than being fat but it’s similar in that there is just a big percentage of girls who will NOPE 360 you with no hesitation. The sooner you get over that, the sooner you can 1. Concentrate on the girls who don’t and 2. Get over your resentment about being bald and/or girls not liking you solely because of that.

Balding all through my 20’s here, had much sex and great relationships. But IMO there are no true bald chad slayers unless you’re talking the elites (rich, famous, upper class genetics, etc). But don’t settle either, Jesus. It’s baldness not leprasy. It’s odd to me when baldos here saying “tfw kill me now no hope left” when just the other night my 8/10 is kissing my bald spot before climbing into my lap

>Balding all through my 20’s here, had much sex and great relationships.
dude, I don't care about being bald, I just want to got to get in certain level of solid relation, any advice to not feeling like an idiot, you know, insecure, uncapable of trust, all that shit.

Uh this is based on what? I’m at 29 turning 30 and pic related is absolutely happening in real time day-by-day. Especially the female part at this age. I practically feel like a celebrity the way I deny women, simply because I have the capability to find someone younger with more SMV.

There’s nothing magical about the age, it’s just a matter of having your own life on complete lock-down. You’re smart, wise, confident, athletic/fit, and have probably 10x more disposable income than anyone they know, but you’re still young enough to have a good one and have fuck marathons. DESU mate I think you’re cutting yourself short! Be glad you’re on Veeky Forums !!!

Theres some truth in the young bitter incels thinking they’ll be chads when they hit 35, but all the 10/10s in my college were dating guys 10+ older than them

this guy is right. im 30 and ive always had a steady number of sexual partners, but this started getting way crazier for me in the last year. three diff girls in three nights, first threesome with two thicc girls, super comfortable with being dominating and kinky. regularly turn girls down or don't even bother talking to them.

i'm still lonely though.

these anons speak truth, the only caviat is that you need to have been putting in effort for at least a few years for your smv to truly pick up. otherwise it wont go up much if any.
>t. 29 year old user who started lifting 6mo ago and lost 50 lbs prior to lifting.

never ever think you're going to be a silver fox. most men would be lucky to just look decent 35-55. with some work you could look great. don't get fat, get a personality, and some money. that's it.

It's easier. Younger girls are dumb as fuck and easy to lay. Those daddy issues gonna get your dick wet, user.

This graph is bullshit. Looks like someone charted it out using "intuition"

I only started working out *seriously* last January. I do the bodyweight fitness routine from reddit (everyone having a fit can go fuck off) with some modifications. You can literally get spinlock dumbbells and plenty of weights to get started at walmart. Also check out rosstraining.com for a shit ton of homemade, cheap ideas for equipment.

I'm not particularly buff, I've been 40 lbs fatter, but I lost that by counting cals.

I game a little, but unlike when I was a kid, other shit has to come first. My friends ask me to hang out on nights that I workout, and I'm "busy" every time. Otherwise the excuses and skipped workouts will pile up.

Also look for work. Your job doesn't define shit about you but being self sufficient is huge. I work in IT. I don't make a lot of money but between my wife and I we do fine.

>Besides, women who date much older than them are crazy bitches with Daddy issues.

You sound young and naive.
All women have Daddy issues.
Just look for ones that project those issues into sex.

If you're almost 30 years old and you're still chasing after teenagers, then 'aging' is not your problem, your emotional maturity level is the problem.

Gee, you sure use big words for a 12 year old.