Is 2/3/4/5 for reps possible as a natty?

Is 2/3/4/5 for reps possible as a natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=85&v=z5zIBsKVzCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes
but it will probably take you til 2025
that's with constant training and proper diet and sleep cycles

Yes, I already have the 3 and 4

for some yes, for some no

/thread

Yes, every natty can reach that after 3-5yrs on a training program. Gifted trainees can hit that within 2 years.

The answer is yes unless he's old or disabled. It will take a lot more work for a naturally little dude but any healthy young man willing to stuff himself every day and lift consistently for a few years can get there. I believe in you OP

2 pl8 ohp for reps will take a long time, but for the most part yeah
you should have 3pl8 bench for reps in 3-4 years. 4pl8 for reps in 2-2.5 years. 5pl8 for reps in about the same time as 4pl8.

this is if you are focused around those lifts and arent running a shitty bro split or ppl, and you arent a gde.

Yeah even 5'5" alphadestiny and gde omar isuf are at that level.

Won't come quick, but it is possible. 2 pl8 OHP for reps will probably the hardest to achieve

I think 2/3/5/6 is a more realistic ratio.

>benchlet

Yeah, I've hit all of these (varying amount of reps though). 225x1 on ohp 315x2 on bench 405x4 on squat and 495x1 on diddly. I've been lifting 4 years natty but very consistently (4-7 days per week without fail)

15 months in, i got

185x5 OHP
275 Bench
405x3 squat
and 510 dead

So yeah, I wanna believe its possible

I already have that as a natty, training for ~ 2 years.

But I'm a big guy.

Eh except squat. I don't have the squat for reps.

Yup I can speak from personal experience. but Im a strongfat tomahonkey mutt with lots of good strength genetics.

I'd say this is a solid lifetime goal for a natty.

How did you get that ohp?

I've only been doing compound lifts for 3 months and I can do 285/350/475. 6 ft ,205lbs 14% bf. Prior to that I just did meme dumbbell work outs. Excited to see where i'll be at in a year. And no my form isn't shit. I train with power lifters who lift whey more than me. (c wat i did there).

Stop posting this image. I'm fucking sick of it.

>inb4 le 56 mut meme

Fuck off. You're never gonna make it.

>225x5 OHP achievable for anyone who tries hard

yeah that's not how it works champ, come back when you've actually been lifting for a few years

best response

depends how wisely you picked your parents

225 ohp is rough, but the rest is def attainable, im almost there. i can do 5 for 2 reps, but cant do 3/4 yet. but can hit for 1, only ohp 185 tho max, shit is ahrd as fuck

How many people who have been lifting for 3-5 years have you actually spoken to? How long have you been lifting? Because that is total bullshit.

You seem upset

People have different goals. The point is that the ones with strength goals are probably going to be in the 2345 ball park after 3-5 years.

Matters how big you want to get, if you want to be ottermode then 2/3/4/5 for reps is pretty much world class for people not on PEDs.

If you get up to like 200+ lbs bodyweight it should be pretty easy it'll just take a long ass time.

no but answer the question that guy asked

have you been lifting for 5+ years? because your statement smacks of "newfag extrapolating his newfag gains" to me

Not him but anyone who legitimately goes onto a powerlifting program and eats like a champ will hit 2/3/4/5 fairly fast, those numbers for reps would actually be considered fairly shitty for a natty in anything above the light end of weight classes.

Most people have a hard time hitting 2/3/4/5 since they're not focused entirely on strength and actually want to look like they lift.

Im not the original guy you asked but yes I have been lifting for over 5 years and rep 2/3/4/5 on a daily basis

let's see 225 OHP for reps then, i'm sure you have some proof of this happening

Sorry dude I dont record myself lifting.

If you dont mind me asking what is your goal from all this interrogation youre doing on me and the other guy?

Do you want advice or like some renewed hope?

lmao

not user but my ohp shot up 7kg just from doing close grip bench for 5 weeks, ohp is more tricep dominant than bench imo

its doable,
i am at 1.9/3/3/4.5 atm,
been lifting for about 2 years now,
so im sure its possible

>I don't record myself lifting
kek fuck off LARPer

>3pl8 squat after 2 years
bruh I've been on SS for 1.5 months and already doing that

>5x2pl8 press
>IMPOSSIBRU
No. You're telling me a healthy young man can't go from lmao1pl8 to 195 in a year and up to 225 in a another year, 5 and then 2.5lb per MONTH? Madness.

Niggas on this board ain't consistent.
>I started lifting sporadically three years ago
=/=
>I have been on-program for three straight years

How long should i expect hitting lmao2pl8 squats? I keep stalling at 90kg and I'vw been lifting for 6 months (my training schedule has been fucked for about a month though due to Christmas shit going on - also had about a month off total due to injury and illness)

>5'8
>around 77 kg
>casually lifting for around 5.5 years now (2-3 times a week)
>80 kg press for 5
>100 push press for 5 (could probably go 105)
>i don't bench
>207.5 squat for 3
>65 dips for 5
>70 chinups for 3
>200 dl for 2

my deadlift sucks and feels awkward so i'm very hesitant to increase weight on it. been doing sumo lately at much lower weight and it feels much better so i'll see how it goes.

everything else is probably lower than where it should be for my time lifting but i'm natty and i have shit genetics with small frame so i'm not complaining

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON AMERICA LATELY? YOU KEKS ARE JUST FUCKING JEALOUS THAT WE ARE RELEVANT. FUCK YOU ALL AND ENJOY YOUR MUSLIMS WHILE YOU LAST AND GET OFF OUR INTERNET IN THE MEANTIME

for everyone yes if they actually try

The amount of natty fitizens with these stats in the history of Veeky Forums would be less than the number of posts in this thread

this
>numerous people itt claiming stats higher than e.g. all star tripfags like durkz who is roiding after just a few years
>no trace of them in CBTs or any other thread where they have to proove their stats
seems legit, 2pl8 OHP for 5 after a few natty years lmao. The actual truth is: 95% of male trainees that train for strength will never even hit 2pl8 even with dedicated training while staying natty. Also, it should be 2/3.5/5/6, not 2/3/4/5 which is pure BS

The stats for fit for just a single 1rep bench was like 15% at 2pl8 and above
Including roiders and estat'rs

Saying that 2/3/4/5 for reps is 'achievable' for natty lifters is a pointless statement if only 1/1000 actually can do it

Can someone explain what 1/2/3/4 stands for?

I take it that they’re different lifts and 100/200/300/400 lbs but what lifts?

t. 56%er

implying europeans aren't obese aswell, enjoy getting raped by Hasan al Khaleed cuck

how long from 80kg OHP to 100kg OHP if it took me a year to get from like 30kg to 80kg

1 pl8/2 pl8/3 pl8/4 pl8
ohp, bench, squat and deadlift
1pl8 = one 45 plate on each side of the bar + bar = 135 lbs

They are plates including the bar

1pl8 =20kg on each side plus a 20kg bar =60kg

45 lbs plates per side

nice e-stats you larping geek

then show us your 225x5 overhead press, larper #2

225x5 is an exceptionally rare OHP and well beyond the realistic genetic limit of the vast majority of people who touch a barbell, you would know this if you actually lifted for a few years instead of larping on the internet while not even having finished novice linear progression

The squat and deadlift are almsot certainly attainable by most healthy young men. The bench should be achievable by most, but certainly a large proportion of people won't be able to. 2 plate OHP for reps is extremely rare. I know someone who has a bench record for powerlifting who dedicated a whole training block to OHP and only did a couple reps with just over two plates. It's hard as fuck

the e-stats and larping are seriously fucking rampant now and they no longer even make sense

people on Veeky Forums now don't lift to the point where they casually e-stat shit like 225 for reps OHP and claim it's achievable for anyone (even though that's something a handful of the strongest tripfags to ever be on this board training for years have been capable of)

everything is possible with bulgarian

maybe because he never did it? oly lifters can easily rep over 2pl8 because of all the pressing they do

probably because they're at the olympics, and have already been selected for elite strength genetics moreso than some guy with a lolfed bench record would have been

klokov spoke of pressing. it took him like 3 years until he was able to strict press his own BW. one training block doesn't mean shit for a lift like press

The ohp is due to nobody caring enough to progress it, meanwhile strongmen at my gym rep 3pl8.

And all of them are 6'5 or more and weight 400 lbs

>probably because they're at the olympics,
"oly lifters" refers to the sport of olympic weightlifting

i'm well aware, but the ones repping 225+ strict press are not the geeks at your crossfit box or uni wl club

"oly lifters can easily rep over 2pl8" while referring to just wlers in general and not necessarily ones that are competitive at a high level would be hilariously wrong

Other guy who answered is right about triceps. I focused on ohp as my main press (variations 2 or 3 times a week) which actually also helped my bench go up. I'm sure genetics also helped

are you mongoloid?

ACHIEVABLE, 1/1000 ACHIEVED IT.

didnt say it was easy fuckhead, just that you can ACHIEVE IT.

Took me about a month of 3xweek squatting.

yes, i'm almost there and I'm natural

I do not know why people want to compare themselves to the average gym goer and not to dedicated trainees. Your average gym goer fucks around, doesn't progressively overload, poor diet, no programming, inconsistently trains, eats like shit and has been lifting for less than two years.

If 5'5" alphadestiny can hit 2/3/4/5, then you can too.

Don't cry about muh genes if you want to compare yourself to the average gym goer.

While we're here what is the average best lifetime deadlift a natty can expect?

3x bw

Whatever lol there's no point of me uploading a recording. I've been on fit for over 5 years I know how this always ends up. Its going to be the same shit as usual critiquing my form or how rep #3 my knees bent 3 degrees when i caught it in rack and rep #5 I started one inch off my chest and not all the way on it or that the set took 4 seconds too little or that of course he can do it he doesn't even have a 6 pack. Some of you guys will do anything to put someone down to make yourself feel better.

You know they’ve been training for almost a decade, right?

>Some of you guys will do anything to put someone down to make yourself feel better.
The zombie apocalypse is ongoing, the dead always try to eat the living.

3/4/5 for reps is achievable, not 2 plate OHP though.

Yes, I'm 3/4/5 x 5
SS -> SS advanced novice -> TM/HLM
You're still going to look DYEL-ish unless you do curls and other BB assistance. But SS and TM/HLM as written are you bread and butter. Power cleans and all that.

im natty look like shit and can do all of those

So you're saying you can The Press 2pl8 for 5 reps? Just upload the video. Even with bad form that's good.

How long did it take?
And how did you manage not to stalled in bench/ohp doing SS? I was plateauing hard until increased frequency, and hadn't even hit 1pl8 ohp yet.

check'd

bump

Shut up. No one ITT can. Post some fucking proof.

Everyone in any community on the internet always wants proof of your accomplishments yet if you do they'll instantly start making fun of you anyway for the smallest shit, it's a lose-lose.

You'd think Veeky Forums would be a bit less crabs in a bucket though

Same. 2 and 5 are much more difficult

Been lifting for about 4 years with shit consistency and diet. I'd consider myself pretty weak all guys at the gym who actually lyft are stronger.
I do 1.5/1.5/3.5/4.5
I think that could could be reached in 2-3 with good willpower

I've seen a couple of guys bench 3 and squat 4 (shitty form but 405 nontheless), not for reps either though.

I don't think i've ever seen more than 4.5 DL and i've never seen close to 2pl8 ohp

right now my lifts are (lbs)
45/120/100/(n/a)

I can't believe you guys think overhead pressing 2plates is that hard. To me it seems much easier than doing 180kg squats for reps. The OHP is very form based, much like the bench. Once you get into a grove it becomes pretty easy. You just need to get your head through your arms. That's the main thing.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=85&v=z5zIBsKVzCU

>1.5/1.5
lmao just no, should be 1.5/3 or at worst 1.5/2.5

stop doing 1/8 rom lockouts

not me, I would admit I was wrong to think you were a LARPer if you posted a video of 225 for reps OHP even if the form was sloppy

but as of yet you have not given me any reason to think that you aren't, 225 for reps is exceptionally rare and only a few people to ever come on this board were ever capable of that so i can't just believe you when you claim it