Ask Veeky Forums a few months ago if switching from 2 Sausage and Egg sandwiches from McDonalds in the morning...

>ask Veeky Forums a few months ago if switching from 2 Sausage and Egg sandwiches from McDonalds in the morning, etc to starting the day with Corn Flakes cereal will help me lose weight in the long run
>everyone here told me to eat oatmeal instead and to eat vegetables throughout the day
>tell them I hate oatmeal and that the cereal would help me lose weight, plus I was going to eat vegetable soups anyway
>Veeky Forums literally said "WHATS THE POINT OF LOSING WEIGHT IF YOURE GOING TO EAT CEREAL ANYWAY AND NOT OATMEAL"
>just ignore Veeky Forums
>eat Corn Flakes everyday in the morning instead of the McDonalds breakfasts I used to have
>eat various types of soups throughout the day, only drink water
>I fucking lost 60 pounds in 2 months, now weigh 180 pounds and I have never felt better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BijChf8ROJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice blog

Imagine how much you would have lost if you ate oatmeal instead

Don't post your shitty thread twice. A healthy weight is a necessary but insufficient condition for health. Some manchild eating Lucky Charms and Captain Crunch every day is not healthy even if he's at a proper weight. Yes, I remember the brands you mentioned last time, you fucking liar.

that shit is bad for your digestive system too, trust me

New year's comic worthy user. The quit your bull shit ayyylamo

>only drink water
Must have been the Corn Flakes

Quit making the same thread everyday you fucking autist

KYS IMMEDIATELY

This is the 7th time I see it posted over the course of 2 years, newfag. Fucking newfags are so easy to spot nowadays.

I started browsing in 2010 and took a couple years off. What now, newfag?

Been here since 2006. Yes, you're still a newfag.

I was just fucking with you, I started browsing on October 1, 2003. Now you are definitely a newfag and I am definitely Veeky Forums. Also, I have lots of friends because I've been here for so long. Everyone likes me a lot.

>Actually proud of being here since '06
Yeah nah fuck off plebbit no actual oldfag brags or cares about being here for that long. Pretending to be an old fag is the hall mark of a new fag trying to blend in.

STOP POSTING THE SAME THREAD.

I'm 29 years old, do you really think I found this site last year? Think about it for a second. I came to Veeky Forums from the Vestibule (ign.com) since this was the site that had the latest memes (before they were called memes mind you).

Not that it matters, you're just going to say something along the lines "no one cares fuck off" anyway.

>IGN
>not Newgrounds
Just pathetic.

>still going to newgrounds in 2006
>not leaving that shithole since 2002
Stupidvideos + The Vesti + wildtangent games was the trifecta back then.

>Newgrounds
>Not Ebaumsworld
End yourself kid

FWIW, when I started my weight loss I asked /fat/if they thought it would work to buy one chocolate bar and eat it over the course of a week. One piece a day.

Everyone told me I'd cave and eat it all at once.

It's been 8 months, I'm down 80 lbs, and that's never happened.

Albinoblacksheep+Newgrounds>Ebaumsworld
youtube.com/watch?v=BijChf8ROJU

Googles homepage>newgrounds in 2006.

I've literally made a halo top pint last 4 days
>W I L L P O W E R

why do people like u want applause for becoming normal?

lmao..if u want compliments build a good body with lifting..

no one gives a shit that u fixed a problem u created..

>Ate below TDEE
>Lost weight

Color me surprised.
Though sperging out over corn flakes vs oatmeal might be Veeky Forums being Veeky Forums. Only upsides to oats to corn flakes I can think of is zero refined sugar and more fibre.

If you're losing weight and taking steps to better your health then you keep doing you OP.

>sage in all forms

>'NO, I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER AND IT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU'
lol the fucking faggots in this thread I swear

Or you could be attractive and eat an apple or some fruit like the fucking man you’re supposed to be.
Retard.