I’m 6’2” and 235 but with a measured 57+% body fat...

I’m 6’2” and 235 but with a measured 57+% body fat. Can I realistically expose the Tyler Durden body I’m looking for without lifting a lot?

I can already bench two plates for 10 reps so strength isn’t an issue. Thought that isn’t even half my current body weight.

that's called 1 pl8

No it's two plates because there's one on each side?

57% at 6'2 235? I seriously doubt that dude. I'm 6'2 215 and probably only 15-17% BF and I can bench about the same.

And what you mean half your weight? 2 pl8 is 225lbs.

nah its on each side, 2 pl8s is 225

Not likely? At 57% body fat you will have a lot of extra skin if you cut to that level.

Yeah dude you can tone up by doing a high rep low weight machine circuit bro-split onions high test soyboy THICC braphog first sip of the day. These newfags don't even GOMAD for Evropa when SS is made for BBC.

no way yer 57 my dude prob 30-40 at most, i suggest DNP 200 a day, 1 month then 400 a day 1 month. then while hitting gym 5 days a week min. Then hop on 400test prop a week, 400 npp for 8 weeks, then 200 test prop 400 tren ace 6 more weeks. Eat clean, 8 week pct with hgh or mk677, igf1lr3, if on trt bridge with sarms, yer at goal in 8 months w/ one more cycle test mast anadrol tren8 weeks, start 2nd cyclemonth 7 month end of 8 yer there if good diet

advanced bait

this

facts

>57% bodyfat

kek'd softly

Dude just neck your self its to late. Im fucking a fat fuck at 6’5 290 26% body fat but holy shit man

you forgot bloatmaxxing

You'd weigh a little more with that body % fat. Unless you got little tiny brittle soy bones.

fuck this has to be bait

>this thread
>what are kilograms

Who the fuck thinks two plates is a lot.

Bro h8 to burst ur bubble, but you're not strong untill you 5x5 225 on bench.

Imagine 57% of your mass being fat.

That's a higher fat content than a big mac