Scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you taking your shirt off in front of a qt, Veeky Forums?

Scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you taking your shirt off in front of a qt, Veeky Forums?

10, I've made it

post pics right now

10, I actually seek out opportunities to do so

how do u go to the beach

Probably a 3 at best desu

7 - abs + ok insertions + bacne

10 i made it

who jelly of dis bearmode

I am grateful for the poor lighting

solid. tight. etc.

6 if standing next to Auschwitz mode

I dont have abs but I'm still at a 10, because I'm still lean enough and have a nice wide back at 6 ft.
No problem whatsoever except in front of my friend's fiance because she gets a bit too touchy and I don't want my mate to feel shit about it.

probably a 5 in other circumstances bc slight social anxiety, but my qt gf loves my body so I guess a 7

10 because I just don't care. She wouldn't like me anyway because I'm autistic

>No problem whatsoever except in front of my friend's fiance because she gets a bit too touchy
You know what must be done, user.

Honestly I would be a little self conscious the whole time even though it would be my best approach to winning her over. Probably 8. If guys are there also trying to get women they will absolutely try to casually make fun of me as a defense against my gains. The awkwardness is usually the worst part.

Seriously how do you get this mode?

>tfw my bf% and muscle tone are pretty good but I have a deformed chest that will never look good shirtless without surgery
>tfw I didn't even notice or care about my deformity until I started lifting and coming to Veeky Forums

I was literally more comfortable shirtless when I was skinnyfat than I am at 13%bf

Have IAHFY draw it for you.

I'm skinny but I have to wear size large shirts because of height so shirts make me look really scrawny. So I guess 8 since I look better shirtless. Are there any brands that have long shirts but the sleeves are tighter?

Giv brown girl with white features.
>5

Depends on my mood and how much ive ate that day, cant decide if i look fat or bear mode or neither

10. My body may be trash but its still better than my personality.

>brown girl with white features.
We'll have plenty soon according to /pol/. I'm fuckin stoked

Get slimfit shirts from any brand that caters to lanklets (H&M, Zara, Calvin Klein etc.) or wear compression shirts like a dickhead

If you can't decide, you may be fat. you may be fat.

Kys degenerate incel fag

I'd say 8

7 id say. I'm skinny as fuck but have some definition so normies think I'm fit. U less im stabding enxt ti someone who actually lifts I look good naked.

I look like like shit, I'm just too old to care.

schmorbit krondoshius

10. Not super fit or anything i'm just a generally confident person.

6/7
I’ve paid them and it’s not like I’ll see them again

8, it's unfortunately not the upper half I worry about but the bottom...

10. Always wear an undershirt so I’ll be some skinny redneck aesthetic

kek

A solid 7. I'm full on built fat at this point. I look better than the average guy still

I've got manboobs and my shoulders and back are a horror show, but 10/10. no fucks given

10. I look better than I ever have, although I could trim some belly fat for a better stomach.

10/10 Don't care

look at fine-ass Ms. Abe mirin Big Don. gotta wonder if he's down with the yellow

4 because that bacne bro
before it hit hard 9

9/10. I look pretty good, better than 95% of the general population (not that says much). Still not as big or lean as I'd like to be

0. Haven't made it yet.

After a good pump? Always a 10.

7,5....because muh Adonis belt is starting to notice. Gimme a few months, guise.

-10^666420691488911
I can't even bring myself to like how I look shirtless.

0 im very out of shape

10. I live in the south, so even though I'm not huge I look better than most just by not being fat. Hell, I just wear cut-off jeans and running shoes to music festivals and typically end up getting laid because of it. It's awesome. confidence is key, and nothing says "I'm confident" like dressing like a child molester but with abs.

this

Been comfortable for a long time, I usually try to get my shirt off asap.

10, I'm dyel but 12% bodyfat and don't hate myself

goin for the Kylo Ren look I see

10. I don't care. Even if they laugh at me (cause I'm 25% body fat), I'd still have my shirt off because i'm not going to sacrifice my own happiness and comfort for others

-∞/10

Lights on 6
Lights off 9

will Veeky Forums ever recover?

10, fully comfortable
overweight with stretch marks and tittties

I'm mid-bulk but it depends on the situation. If at beach/pool party, 9 if in class or some mall, 0.

8 i'm at the point where fat and muscle kinda blend so i look big even though im not (~16-18 bf)

Do you have pidgeon-chest? Pic-related, my left rib sticks out of my chest and fucks with my muscle-symmetry and shit

8 farmer's tan and my abs aren't as defined as I'd like them to be but I wouldn't care to take my shirt off

real men have hair, faggots and twinks shave it

if you can't grow any then you aren't even a woman

you have like 0 muscle. abs on underweight person like yourself is like tits on a 400 lbs woman

your arms look like sticks

I'm 6'3" 225 lbs at 18% bf. Should i bulk or cut? I was 230 at 19% but I stopped eating so much because I've been a bit busy.

I don't want to but and lose progress but I don't want to get fat wither so I'm stuck in limbo

I'd say like a 0, I think my chest looks decent i guess but my stomach is flabby and nasty. So I tend to never go to the beach. I even feel uncomfortable taking off my shirt in my own house when I'm alone. Plus lurking here and seeing everyone who's made it makes me more self conscious

It's a cuck or be cucked world user

I am obesefat obeseman.

Im working on it though...maybe one day.

10, don't have best body atm but took off my shirt at a club last weekend anyway and my girl loved it. was with her, her best girlfriend, and my 6'5" friend and we were the most physically healthy attractive people in there since mostly skinny faggots and unironic heroin users

10/10 I love watching peoples eyes when I pop my shirt off. They try not to look or try to be subtle but it doesn't work.
Even if I'm in a t-shirt, I catch men and women alike looking at my forearms and biceps when I talk. I can't believe how lucky I am to have this life sometimes.

holy kek. Narcassism overload.

I wish I knew this feel

gyno

8 probably.
I'm not happy with my chest or ab definition yet but I'm slim w/ visible v-cuts and a decent happy trail so it works for now I guess.

they can't believe how fat you are. Disgusting.

6.5 down from like 35%bf to 14 so I have some stretch marks, if not for those I'd be at like an 8

>I can't believe how lucky I am to have this life sometimes
>Maintaining a good diet and lifting is "lucky"
>So lucky and blessed, but blacks out the face

Used to be 8 now after lifting and body dysmorphia, about a 3 my dude.

I've earned it

I've been called ripped and huge by randoms but never fat lol you need a reality check

I have a nice face, but that didn't require any effort at all so I won't post it. Sorry sweetie you'll have to find another way to cope.

bout a 4

currently bulking so abs look like shit, upper chest and vicinity aren't bad though

Celebrities who browse Veeky Forums.
Number 11 Chewbacca.

>I have a nice face, but that didn't require any effort at all so I won't post it
You've got effort and luck mixed up then, ya dingus

>Used to be 8 now after lifting and body dysmorphia, about a 3 my dude.
same, i was unironically more comfortable with my body when i was fat...

3.5 i have bacne and it kills my confidence in my gains

10. Even though I'm dyel

>Never thought someone could be this strong of a mix between autism and narcassism
put yourself down lenny

8-9, I'm not fat I'm off season bro

I don't even have visible abs but got dat dere weightlifter back

Cut and increase protein intake bro.
>it’s in the sticky if you want specifics.
You will lose a bit of strength initially, but fuck man it’s scary how fast you tone up once you cut even 500 to 1000 kcal a day out of your normal diet. Good luck.

>sweety

Wanna know how I know that isn’t your real body?

Have mild gyno + moderate pec ex. Combined makes me embarrassed to take off my shirt. That said, no one ever notices that shit unless I point it out, but still.

I wish I had money for surgery.

0, I just started lifting not too long ago and,I have quite a bit of acne all over my back, shoulders, and chest. On my face too, but not a whole lot I can do to cover that up.
I've considered dry skin might contribute to overactive oil production. Would moisturizing more and padding off the excess help?

>1-10
>0

>Tfw full greenman on symmetric strength and friends keep complimenting my gains
>Tfw crippling self-image issues probably because my parents fucked me up on my teenage years
I always fuck with a shirt on. Atleast I'm strong I guess