Rate me fit?

No homo guys. Would you say I’m almost at my natty potential? Or am I just a wannabe chad?

5’10 btw lifting 7 years now

>inb4 tattoos are for degenerated

>tattoos are for degenerated

tattoo is dog shit but good body.

>5'10

damn looking 5'4/5'10

shitt tattoo good body

this 6 tho

Chest and lats are at natty limit but triceps could use some work.

You've reached your 100% homo potential

10/10

yes homo

Yeah I have shit tier tris really. I feel like I hit them often enough but i still have salmon arms

damn.. i feel bad for manlets..

welp.. uve done all you can do i guess

You need to bulk.

Also you guys really hate my ink that much? I agree tattoos are for try-hards but mines got to be better than half the shit that gets posted here like a gay hexagon hummingbird or that nazi circle thing

I’m legitimately 5’10.

Not 6’ master race but I don’t feel like I’m manlet territory.. just the weird purgatory in between

Youre 5'4

>jebus tattoos
stupid brainlet.

Dunno how I can prove my height.. here’s me next to my fridge?

No tape measure around

Aesthetic levels? You're incredible.
Gains levels? Looks like you've been lifting for about 2 years
>5 scoops

>thinking nasty amazon girls over 6’ tall are attractive

Owch. I’ve pretty much stayed the same for the last 3-4 years anyways. And we’re talking 5-6 training days a week and a decent diet.

You look good user. You could do without the tattoos though.

yes. You should know better than to post your tattoos. Half of Veeky Forums likes tattoos but will ALWAYS hate yours. No matter what you have. And the other half just hates tattoos in general.
Also
>crosses
You're in a lose/lose/lose situation.

You look like you can get bigger just about everywhere. Eat more.

why does your head seem so big for your body

Fuckkkkk bulking sucks though. I quickly lose definition in my abs and then I bail.

I’m thinking it was just cuz I was looking down. Looks normal here

tattoos are cool but religious tattoos are for faggots. don't you know god no real, fundie?

>being an edgy atheist

Have fun in hell nerd

>adult who believes in a talking snake

Tattoos don't just switch sides. Obviously some actual 5'10 dude in this one you fucking manlet

Truth be told I actually don’t believe in Christianity, fell out of faith a couple years ago (let the roasting of my tattoos continue)

But the concept of nothingness after we die freaks me out to the point I’ve kinda convinced myself there’s gotta be something out there.

What is a mirror? Really? Your that retarded?

Oh look my magical tattoo switched sides again you dumb fucking twat

5'0 with 10 inches of neck boyo

nice mini-fridge

you just activated my trap card :^)

edgy mate.

You look a lil bit like robert de niro from taxi driver

Alright now imagine how good youd look on steroids. Pretty sweet huh?

Im about the same height. I might have the body of a strongfat 35-40 yo middle aged constriction worker, and a filthy spic, but thank fucking god I have way wider shoulders, a stronger facial structure, dont have faggy tattoos, good lifts, and huge traps. Attracts em daddy issues grills.

>kinda a curse but perk too. oh well.

Fucking lol

Not even close

Lift for another 10 years and you'll realise what is possible natty. Even 2lbs per year of muscle is another 20 lbs over that time, that really shows

Yeah but won’t my t levels drop off at that point? I’m 24 now and already don’t feel as spry as my teens, despite working out daily

Sleep more. Drink more water. Do cardio.

Not to the point that muscle gain becomes impossible. You'll make the majority of your gains in your late teens and twenties but it's totally possible to gain beyond that.

Your in excellent shape and you'll find plenty of females that like your tattoos so who rlly cares with /fit thinks about them.

Kek

Damn I would bang you hard

>huurrf duurff sleeve tattoo #76897654

Jesus fucking christ kill yourself you fucking pretentious tool

Youre gonna get a bunch of jealous faggots and insecure betas on here who will just try to bring you down so dont mind them any attention. Youre good looking not super chad or anything but above average so ur good to go.

I like the tattoo, you have fucking huge head, and keep up the good work.

I wasn't hating on OP physically, faggot, only his sheep mentality stupid fucking tattoo. I bet you have one too you useless sack of shit

You want to look hard go get some real scars instead of painting yourself like a faggot. Oh but you do it for girls I'm sure you desperate fuck

Wrong.