Reminder that too much muscle is NOT attractive and lifting heavy weights and bulking/cutting increases injury risk

Reminder that too much muscle is NOT attractive and lifting heavy weights and bulking/cutting increases injury risk.

they have no body hair, thats not hott

>based on 7 cherry picked comments by 15 year old kids

You know that if that were real life and either of those dudes showed the slightest interest in those women they'd drop their panties faster than gravity would allow.

This is loser's logic, they feel overwhelmed so instead of admitting their attraction they reject it and savor the feeling of having control over a situation. Sour Grapes.

Reminder that fatties regularly sour grapes the goodness that they can't have.

don't get too big, just tone so you look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club

>fox and the grapes - the picture

>only two out of the seven comments are without basic spelling errors

yes let's listen to their opinions

Honestly those bodies look like shit, no reverse pyramid shape, wide hips, beer pecs. Girls don't know why they don't find someone attractive or not so they make up explanations but in reality they would wet over a man that is more buff than them but actually has good aestethics.

Women say this shit all the time to get men to become pussies and not be ultra chads who fuck 12 hoes a day
>pro tip: don’t listen to women and don’t respect women but never lose frame

unironically though....

ur seriously gonna tell me the guy on the right doesn't look good?
post them pics user you better have an adonis belt

these

>women say one thing and do the opposite, consistently 101

good catch on roids from the chick though, guy on the left seems to have chest acne

I have the same thing but I'm not on roids :(

Their arms look tiny compared to their chests

Reminder OP that we do not lift for girls

>all fat girls

lol

Ditto

>tfw forever accused of hela roids

When girls say buff they only mean that their abs are too big. Being much much bigger but less lean would probably have them soak their panties desu

Wow

>Bald
>Slight face acne.
>Good shoulder development

I should just roid at this point, everybody already thinks I am.