ITT: we try to justify why we didn't buy the 5400 dip

ITT: we try to justify why we didn't buy the 5400 dip

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MfMw9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

realistyically bitcoin is worth maybe 3k

Thought it was gonna far a bit more, bought ZEC instead.

Also because I only have 3k in crypto all together. It’s less than a month of my discretionary spending. Crypto honestly fills the role of gambling for me. Gives the same feeling.

Bbbbbbb what ? what coin? pennies or dimes ? what coin r u talking about ?

I don't have any money. I'm just here for the pink wojaks.

Bought at 5,700 while everyone thought there was a flippening happening. I like Bitcoin Cash but I still bought the Bitcoin dip.

I will never doubt my bitcoin nigress again

I didn't haved any money

Because it's goign down to 4k.

ITT: we try to justify why we didn't get into crypto until this year

I was trying to save pennies. Thinking it'd go lower by a few hundred

I was sleeping but I sold all my b-cuckcash for btc@$6300 on the way back up

BTC up cuckcash down

i dont get paid for over a week. A FUCKING WEEK!

it's ogre.

I doubt there's more than 100% profit left in Bitcoin, and I don't have enough money that doubling it would make me rich.

>bought more btc at 5900
>only had $400
feels not quite as bad man

DELETE THIS

I was sleeping...didnt set a buy order. All in on bch. I was fucking your mother cuz i wanted to fuck

Traded the outdated Shitcoin for BCH, this new updated miner friendly coin is going placed we're in the accumulation phase meanwhile the whales are blatantly manipulating you all distracting you with muh 10k buttcoin yet you don't realize the fundamental issues with it.

It is going to be a bloodbath once everyone starts selling out and going to the new Bitcoin, and we BCH adopters have front row seats.

shh, I'm still accumulating

This is alright my man

I agree, BCH trerwve tausend dorra in 2018, screencap dis

>hanging out with gf

I fell for the womeme

>not being obsessed and checking prices on ur phone every 20 mins

Realistically.... Realism.... Man you are in the wrong game...

Funny thing is that I was doing that, just thought it would dip more in the moment. I also fell for the "its going to 4k" meme

It's not. You look at it as either a working product or a store of value. So it's either worth 30 cents or $100k+, not anywhere between that.

I bought a new phone and forgot to set up 2fa on it before flying to work.

Missed all that easy money on the BCC pump too.

>set buy order at 5100
>only hit 5400
>bought in at 7400
>tfw $300 difference cost me 2k per coin

I cant wait to see posts like this for years to come

Veeky Forums told me that BTC was dead and BCH was going to take it's place and i actually believed you guys.

>buy order was set at 5001.99
>a billionaire literally cucked me

just fuck my shit up desu senpai

>your
>unbothered

Why do you follow this dumb bitch?

I can't even afford enough fractions of a bitcoin for it to be worth it. I'll probably have better luck going all in on low marketcap sub dollar shitcoins.

>he ddnt sell bcc at ATH
>he didnt rebuy btc at ATL and sell at 7989
>he didnt rebuy btc when it hit 7700 n he is not going to sell his btc on friday for bcc in preparation for jihan second bcc bump

i up 500k because of jihan and his btc war

Itt: we justify why we're not buying the 930 dip

I was out cucking uber lyft that night....Coinbase account still wasn’t verified with my bank.
I was just checking in here on there on the night of the flippening.

I’m all verified up, sent documents to kraken....no trades yet. Shot is pumped too high

but OP I DID buy the dip
bought the dip at 1400, 1700, 2200, 5400
while you biztards chase shitcoins Im getting fucking rich here hahahhaha

I SAID I'M STILL ACCUMULATING SHUT UP GUYS

Repeat after me:

"Buy high, sell low",
that's the way we roll.
FUD the pump
so, the coin I'll dump.
The Lambo I lust,
but the wallet JUST.
Short the bull,
long the bear.
Leverage for lull...
Dreams into thin air!
Even a tiny drop and I fold!
No rebounce to my weak hands...
"Trend's changing! Set the strong hold!",
My bad! It forever descends...
The whale is Yellow,
the dollar is green.
Pink Wojak fellow,
hold this bag you're so keen.

>25% pump in two days
>doubts theres potential for 100% turnover

Well yeah if your only comfortable "holding" for

My funds didn't arrive on time. It was bullshit.

>100k+
>14 million circulating coins currently
>1400000000000 market cap
>1.4 trillion dollar market cap
>the crypto industry would need to grow by a factor of 10 to support this
I can't see this happening.

didn't have fiat ready, it was 2 days after, damn

Was waiting on a bank transfer that came in the day after. I was watching every minute of it knowing what I'm missing because the "2-4 business days" time actually took a week and a half.

Literally rothschild's pocket change.

larp

AYO
*SMACKS LIPS*
WHY DINDU BUY DA DIP FOOL?

only bought 25% of my stack at 5450 because "oh it's gonna keep dropping"

kill meh

In BCC crash a predicted a 5008$ floor

because if bithumb didn't go down BCH and BTC would have flipped and you couldn't predict it would go down.

//thread

I swear to fucking god if the same shit repeats itself from last week and BCH starts skyrocketing instead of my alts I'm going to actually hunt down the retarded chink who made that vaporwear and fuck his mother fuck

It more than doubled in a couple months

cute

the wash traders on bithumb were never going to successfully flip the market

Simple. there was a risk that a major crash might happen because of BCC. So I converted to fiat and waited until the coast was clear before moving back into bitcoin.

Missed out on the chance to get cheap bitcoin, but it was worth it to avoid the risk of losing a lot more due of BCC

I was with this chick. Didn't even smash

MUH FLIPPENING
SATOSHI'S VISION
CHINESE GOVERNMENT BACKING
FUCK

(you)

coinbase is a fucking sack of shit that's why

I did buy it, but on accident.

Well, I bought 5500+, because I wanted to buy some alts. I thought BTC was gonna go much lower.

I didn't buy it because all those assholes kept saying it was going to 4800 lol.

Jokes on you, I bought precisely at 5500 because people here discord.gg/MfMw9 predicted that it will raise again and advised to buy.

I still think this might be an elaborate flop flip to get BTC price high one more time then a sudden switch to BCC. I am not putting money where my mouth is though

nice

>he doesn't know

Made my first ever bitcoin purchase at $5800, FeelsGoodMan.jpeg

>didn't buy in at 1900 dip 4 months ago

Because we all know the BCH flip pump is coming again and won't get screwed up this time. No way in hell I would touch BTC right now. BCH is ironically a more safe buy right now since it has fallen quite far.

Yeah lemme just catch that falling knife for you, maybe it wont hurt TOO much.

I thought it was going to die

All those unconfirmed transactions, all the signifigant people who praised BCH, the massive BCH bullrun

I should have known to get in when both prices settled for ~1 hour

Market cap of gold is like 40 trillion kek

I hate this bitcorn scam

I had been browsing Veeky Forums since a few days before the dip. I immediately picked up on how Bch was a scam and how BTC was on its way to 4-5k before it went back up to ten.

If I knew how to trade bitcoins I woulda put 300 on it and came out with 420.. hehe. Is it too late? If I don’t get into this by tomorrow to make at least a bit over 300 I’m going to FOMO myself, aren’t I?

I was a conventional stock trader nocoiner and coin luddite. I saw the woggening of btc and bch last week, thought okay that's enough i gotta get in. Took a few days to get an exchange account setup and verified, missed the dip. Shoulda got in on coins last January but I thought it was too risky at the time.

captcha: Extra Tulipes

hmm...

If you cant figure out something as simple as trading crypto in the modern time of freely available information then you should probably leave your hands off this.

Everybody can say they "knew X" and maybe you really did but you probably also think you "know Y" and are completely wrong and then you lose tons of money there.

>bought the 5700 dip but was limited to $400 maximum on gemini

>die
It should die. So many better coins out there, but its only around because its the original.

If crypto ever starts being used as an actual currency and not just a store of value, it will certainly die, or evolve.

Because I thought and still think it's going to 4k

It was those fucking BCH shillers!

Because the flippening was going full force but it was cancelled

>If you cant figure out something as simple as trading crypto in the modern time
I literally said I figured out a great deal in only a few days time. Honestly this is surprisingly easy stuff to figure out. I’m going in tomorrow, anyone can see we got at least 10k in the near future before anything major happens, I’m just asking anonymous autists for the sake of thread discussion. $300 is not a lot for me.

It was never going to happen but people are too dumb and get manipulated easily.

Because I bought the 400 dip years ago.

dude If I followed my instinct I would already be up 2500%