Will Jefferson Deadlift make me asymmetrical? Will doing the Bulgarian Lite method be a bad idea with this lift?

Will Jefferson Deadlift make me asymmetrical? Will doing the Bulgarian Lite method be a bad idea with this lift?

1. No
2.why?
3. Are you in need of attention from others ?

just deadlift man

What the Fuck is the point of that lift? Is he attempting to lengthen his arms?

To work the back in flexion and in a split stance

Nigga what does it work then?

I do them when I want to have fun by doing jefferson deadlifts

People are bad at regular exercises sometimes and invent stupid ones instead. They come up with something stupid like to justify it basically.

Nigga again I’m not defending the movement I’m just explaining why people do it.

this deadlift is for fags

say that to this guy

Jeffersons are good tier just remember to switch sides. i do bulgarian lite with them (2 reps/1 rep for each side) and i added 40 pounds to my 2rm in 2 days

legs
it takes some weight off your back

>that lift is for fags
>random fag gets posted

>Probably strongest natty
>Has wife that gets wet whenever he lifts
>Is going to be WWE superstar soon
>Pretty much everyone wanted suck his cock (not literally): jujimufu, alex from alphadestiny, canditoe, etc
He's god tier, far from being Veeky Forums tier fag

delete your account

This is a joke lift mike.
Try not skipping training

calm the fuck down faggot

Mate if you sucked that guy's cock, it would be the most notable thing in your worthless life.

>natty
Oh boy we got ourselves a mark who knows nothing about lifting here

Lets recap why eric bugenhagen is the king of Veeky Forums.

>genuinely natty
>ultra strong
>WWE superstar
>been on GOMAD for 7 years and somehow come out the end looking aesthetic
>drinks 20 cups of coffee a day instead of water
>somehow not crippled by injury despite lifting in the scariest, most intense way I have ever witnessed
>listens to vital remains to hype himself for deadlifting
>looks like henry cavill

the same point as a deadlift except its more efficient because the bar is directly under your center of mass

plus its safer on the lumbar

>King of Veeky Forums
>Anybody but Arnie

Arnie jewed himself into marrying a reptilian, Dolph Lundgren is someone with actual depth.

>arnie
No

all these bugenhagen lifts, hack squat, zercher squat, jefferson, etc. are popular because 1. Eric is a cool guy who seemingly reaps huge rewards from them, and 2. They're easier and require less ques than traditional deadlifts or squats. This makes them fun to try for people who are just used to the traditional 3 exercises, and easy to progress in.

The truth is that yes, this stuff does work your muscles differently than conventional deadlifts or squats, lunges, bear hugs, etc, taking his advice (Bugez) and running with it, thus maxing out on all these odd lifts is going to make you stronger.

Can't do normal deadlifts