/SGG/

Social Gains General - eye contact edition:

>NEETs get in here
>Chads get in here
>Brads too

What does it mean if girls stare at my face often? in the gym and outside the gym

>No giant moles, tats, weird T-shirts, or shit on my face

They just look at me
>sweating

My name is Brad. Does that make me a socialite?

>Get married
>She controls your bank account
>She controls sex and when you're getting some
>She controls what free time you do have and good luck having your own hobbies when the kids need to be watched and coddled

>Fuck having kids

Social Skills 101

Learn to strike up chats with random strangers, simply put, pick and object or article of clothing:

"Hey, what kind of boots are those"
-Timberlands
"Are they warm? I've been looking for warm boots for a while and my old pair, while they look nice aren't good for winter"
-Yeah they're pretty warm
"Where'd you get them?"
-Amazon, they were pretty cheap.

Essentially, learn to ramble, often times people will give you a short answer, but the more you ramble the more likely they are to reciprocate, periodically dropping something interesting about yourself

"When i was in Montreal, it'd be snowing and people would we walking around in sneakers, nobody bothered with boots"...

9/10 people will reciprocate.
Keep rambling like your feet are stuck in cement until you are 100 percent without a doubt sure that this conversation is going no where.

For more info: Read Daybang by Roosh V

It's about pick up, but he does a very good job at explaining this technique, i use it almost every public place i go to to have my social skills ready to go in the event i see a cutie.

By default yes, but an inferior one

That is ridiclous, you can not ramble the whole time about some dumb shit to a stranger
I just stay quiet, nobody cares about you

fuck off

You're literally starting a conversation with someone about an object.
If the person is receptive and interested in conversing (most people are) the conversation will flow and branch off naturally.

You never know what kind of people you'll meet, what sort of information you'll gain, and it helps with approaching women as well...

How do I make myself seem more high social status than I am ?

I have no energy to go out every other day and pretend to care about people's shit but I don't want to be at the bottom of the ladder .

Dress well

Otherwise, go out and build a social circle

Easier said than done though

lol what a fucking loser. Rambling dumb shit IS conversation you autist.

:(

Why bother with girls? I dont care about them but I seem people are eager to meet girls.

Because it (temporarily) soothes the soul crushing loneliness inside your heart

Great and what I have to offer in return?

Social gains 101

DO IMPROV

TAKE IMPROV CLASSES

ATTEND IMPROV WORKSHOPS

Yes you will be surrounded by the epitome of soy but it will be so worth it. After 300 hours of improv i can now read minds telepathically.

Depends what kind of caliber of girl you're looking for, but some combination of

Looks
Status
Wealth
Game
Personality
Interestingness(?)

ought to suffice

but actually seriously, improv is about social gains in the most pure sense, you will be playing minigames based on very specific skills like modulating eye contact and not being a dick, and some of the people you practice with will be really good at this naturally (b/c they're trying to act professionally) so you can get pretty good even if you're autistic as fuck. if you try the random conversations with strangers thing, it'll be more awkward, and you'll probably get discouraged easier.

>high social status

there's a whole chapter about it in this book.

I saw the my first improv show ever and I'm already sold on it.

Are improv classes more comedy - focused or what? Back when I was 12 I did drama, used to have everyone pissing themselves come improv time
All my old friends went to different high schools after that and so when I got to high school I was shit at making friends because everyone already knew each other, and I was never ready to risk making jokes around the cool kids. Stopped doing drama for sports and not sure if I've still got the magic.

This year I've done as much as possible to improve myself because I assumed my lack of interest in people was me having convinced myself that I don't need them out of deep insecurity. I've moved out of home, started working out every day, dropped my 4 year drug habit, started eating healthy, got a job and accumulated a bit of savings all since April. And now I'm so happy with who I am as a person that I couldn't care less whether others feel the same about me.

Hey, what kind of boots are those?
Looks at me confused, shakes head and walks away.
God damn it

Did you try not being extremely ugly

Were the boots extremely recognizable or have the name written on them?

I'm great at talking to people but incapable of initiating conversation and make a strong attempt at being bland so strangers won't talk to me. What do?