The fuck did you just say about the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)? Come here a minute

>The fuck did you just say about the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)? Come here a minute...

Well Veeky Forums, you've got all those muscles, but how are they going to help you against this world champion freestyle wrestler?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVjs84yuxYw
youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> (pbuh)
> not (saw)
Infidel

*kicks your olympic head*

This dude is Greek...and orthodox Christian

>*takes out a gun*

I carry four burners, like the top of a stove

> he shoots a guy for a fist fight

Yeah, I'm sure an alpha bull named Abdusalam Gadisov, born in Dagestan, is a Greek Orthodox Christian.

Pure wh*Te cope.

>wtf did you say to me, nerd? Accept Christ or Ill flush your head down the toilet you little faggot
muslim btfo

Any time I see a churka male I cannot help but wonder how many M*scovite skulls he has broken.

Oh yeah, I thought his chest was this lol

> Christ

why are Georgians the best at everything?
>go up in front of booing muslims
>make sign of cross 3 times
>snatch more than any human ever has

>last chance soyboy, Im not playing around
what do you do?

Use muscles to put hand on glock 20, unholster, aim, squeeze trigger repeatedly.

et tu, jon?

Beat him up and tell him that god is a coping mechanism

>alright lets do this, dont say I didnt warn you
how do you fight back?

Aiming for a long term hospital visit in the US because muh honor

Hey I carry a glock 20 as well.

Kick him in the dick and punch the shit Outta him
He’s a lifter not a fighter

Damn, Shia got BIG

> goes to the hospital for a fist fight

>hes a lifter not a fighter
Hes an olympic medalist wrestler you brainlet
>kick him in the dick
Hes wearing a cup because he just got done annihilating a muslim on the matt

What do you do?

The Dagestani's aren't Arab though from what I remember. Just a weird caucus tribe that got cucked by the prophet.

Yeah they literally are from Europe.

Very scary people though because all the Caucasus muslims are straight up savages they are more violent than niggers if you disrespect them

Well if he’s a wrestler his first obvious move would be to go for my legs, which can be counted by kneeing him in the face. If that doesn’t knock him out instantly then a punch to the jaw would

Alpha af

>you try to knee him in the face
>he grabs your leg and yanks it out of the socket

Now what?

>implying you'll time a knee to his level change
>implying one punch from a scrawny geek is going to faze an olympic wrestler

you watch too much anime, you're food for anyone with wrestling background unless you actually have training

Then I fucking die
But the knee is almost impossible to dodge so unles he’s also an mma fighter he gets hit by it

The entire situation is hypothetical user. If I wanted I could say that I got a gun and shoot him but that would be already very unrealistic for an already made up scenario

You better have knees of fucking steel bro. This isn't some dweeby, wannabe gangbanger cholo in highschool. This is a trained pro fighter.

>but how are they going to help you against this world champion freestyle wrestler?
I'm gonna use them to walk into the next Olympic venue where wrestling isn't an event anymore because of all the spreading of herpies through personal contact during the sport. Then I'm gonna go watch Olympic pole dancing

I could outrun him

Not like I could fight him

HOW CAN ANYONE COMPETE?!

>glockfag

Ofc you fag get a respectable handgun the guy is a champion wrestler at least spare him his dignity of not being shot by a plastic toy.

I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t. He’s an athlete, and you’re just a faggot on Veeky Forums

>tfw your dad didn't enroll you into wrestling when you were 12
why even live

>has an inbred face
>muslim

Yep makes sense

*roids*

He knows cardio kills gains so he wouldn't even budge

>I said he's full of shit buddy, now accept Jesus into your heart

It still hurts me to see this.

>not lifting for the only true Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Absolute soyboy

With an even bigger pipe bomb.

i'd drive down to columbus and get backup from my boy Kyle. seriously best 220 in the world

nice beer gut

Is wrestling Veeky Forums's sport?

And what about Turkish oil wrestling?

>olympic champion fighting some malnourished kid from cambodian carpet weaving forum and risking sentence
I am not exactly sure, why would this happen, but ok.

>you've got all those muscles, but how are they going to help you against this world champion freestyle wrestler?
>against this WORLD CHAMPION freestyle wrestler, who also has all those muscles

He peaked in '12, too bad he ran into Yazdani early in London. He stopped doing cool moves, the Snyderman broke him in '15, then Boltukaev mogged him and now he gets pinned by dudes like Blaize Cabell. GET IT TOGETHER OR RETIRE ABDUSALAM.

At least he can still beat Elizbar "5th Place Every Year" Odikadze, although the ref kinda gave him this match

youtu.be/YVjs84yuxYw

wait, Lasha did all that?

>*teleports behind you*
>"where is your magic sky wizard now?"

Dagestanis are like 20 different tribes and no, they aren't violent savages. They are kinda rude but clearly not bloodthirsty madmen like chechens.

they are bad at wars.

I never understood this argument. People get in shape to get healthier and feel better about themselves, not get better at fighting.

I summon him.

The only reason I started lifting was so I could intimidate other males

>Not knowing that a fist fight while you are carrying is a fight for control of the weapon

>wearing a cup
Wrestlers dont wear cups
>t. Wrestler

I wonder what his taint tastes like after a tournament haha

Id lick it as a joke lmao

wrestling doesnt take into account kicks, punches, elbows, knees, bites, submissions, gauges.

Whelp guess its pretty useless

Bring it saracen

WHAT A LEGEND

>Is that all you have? Get up!

Ohio state goer here, can confirm kid is a fucking monster. Would put him against anyone near his weight

How tall is he?

>had to use roids/cocaine to beat a man who was 10+ years older and 6 inches shorter

>pull him into guard
>quickly submit him with a triangle
Heh...all too easy...

they're gonna help me rip a pipe off the gym wall to bash his ankles in

What is it about Dagestanis that make them do good at wrestling like sports?

I think there are some really good Judoka from there as well

This. Carrying keeps me pretty level headed because now any confrontation has to be me de-escalating or being forced to use deadly force.

Why do their muscle look so much better than those of a body builder? Is it just the higher body fat?

Problem, sand nigger?

Big Georgian Cock genetics

>t. necklet

>worshipping a jew

>sponsored by asics
Wait is he a wrestler or a 75 year old man walking around the mall in jorts

> visiting snap city for a fairy tale
Pitiful.

>all this posts sucking the guy in op's dick

Why don't you marry him if you like him so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw
>greasy oily shitskins
>hands down pants grabbing asscheeks
indeed this is Veeky Forums the sport

well ive did Boxing for 3 years and is currently 2 years in MMA.
so he coulndt do much
freestyle wrestlers are pussys

Well, his penis would still be his weakest point, so I would have to be fast in order to quickly start sucking it

Shouldn’t you be drinking your soylent and sucking a BBC?

nothing beats a well placed pipe bomb

A gun?

How you go back to drinking store brand wine and ignoring the memories of father Joseph diddiling you

Yeah I mean I'm aware I would not do pretty good on a fight.
There's Muai Thay classes on my gym. The instructor is a 20 something year old full hungry skeleton mode and I still think he could beat my ass. I should probably get into Muai Thay.