Tfw no horse-cock bf

Shoulda not been a thot and ridden the cock carousel. Even if you find one they'll be so full of themselves you'll never have a meaningful relationship. Enjoy your life.

he has a fist tho. just don't go for a wristlet and you'll be fine

baby-dick cope

i have a big dick and i've only ever been in meaningful relationships :/

>tfw auschwitz manlet with big dick
>posted pics/vids of dick online and people thought it was 10 inches long
>big surprise, autistic virgin

>OP goes to bar
>"tonight's the night I fuck a monster cock"
>see a 6'2 chad in the distance, wave him over
>hit it off, make out, we had back to my place
>pull out a 7.5" snake out of his pants... disappointment takes over
>He looks genuinely confused, explains he never had a women say he's small
>He still wants to do stuff, I reluctantly let him pull my jeans down.
>My 12 inch deep, flappy, lumpy pussy that's been decimated every weekend in my 20's stares at him. A vile odour migrates his way.
>O..Oh....
>He rushes out holding his mouth trying to prevent bile from exploding. Never see him again

Why the fuck are men such weak little dicklets? My above average tightness pussy should be no issue, where are all the real men? Go read that buzzfeed article about how partner count has nothing to do with vagina tightness your neckbeard dicklets.

why you would write this

8" here, if id see your used up hole id rather put my clothes on n leave, have no time for used up loose shit.

Except partner count *wouldn't* have anything to do with it. The amount of sex period would.

Dicklet cope

>t. retarded cum dumpster subhuman who shouldn’t even be allowed to leave the house without a cosanguineous chaperone

Ah you must be a part of the 8" 6'5" perfect hairline 240lb 5% bf 8 figure income 500lb deadlift chads that make up 95% of Veeky Forums (but maybe 1% of CBTs)

>be in a meaningful relationship
>make tender love with the same guy that holds deep feeling for you

>constantly hook up
>have strangers that see you as an object piledriving you as rough as they want until they cum

Seeing roasties cope is better than manlet cope tbqh

Tried fisting a girl on a one night stand. She did NOT appreciate it lol.

>t. loveless virgin

if you have a gf who you're into you're gonna be pounding her a lot more and a lot harder than some that you're just tryna cum with

get your Disney bullshit outta here soyboy

Don't hate dude, it's hard to be motivated about anything when you have a big dick. I'd have made so much more progress by now if I had a small dick to compensate for. I only did half my workout today because it doesn't matter.

>everyone thinks length is what make a girl squirm
>being able to touch your fingers grabbing your dick
>dicklets when will they learn

>TFW dainty little girl hands make my dick look stupid thick

amen
6"x6.5"

have you ever fucked a girl with this shit? how was it?

But is the one that can't touch his fingers grabbing his meat a fingerlet?

7.5"x7" i have giant hands to match so it looks small to me in my hands. was really self conscious about it as a teen then i got a girlfriend and found out i was not so small

haha, nope. i am 5'10 have a friend who is like 7 foot and my hands are bigger than his. near 8 inches from base of palm to tip of middle finger

im 19 cm thick. I have fucked virgins too.
Virgins could take it after the 3 night we tried.
Not virgins can take it the first time, but it always hurt them a little in the beggining. After a minute the are ready to go, after 2-3 minutes they want it harder and harder.

this was destined for you.

Solid post

Magnifcent also
>everybody assuming ops a girl (girl)

Add more anguish and you have cooked some prime pasta my fren

you mean boipussy.
Everybody knows there are no girls here faggot.

>giant hands
same my guy, I'm 6'5" turbolanklet

Really hit or miss, though as says starting slow really helps. Out of 13 girls, only 2 had to actually stop after just a few minutes

I'm jelly as fuck man ;_;

Oh look! Veeky Forumss resident tryhard. Got bois on the mind atm do we?

dude
im 6.5 and a hooker had to stop a couple of times to reapply the lube and she was horny already... you mean to tell a 7.5 is ok for virgins??

Ha believing hookers

>Shiggydiggydoo

i hade 3 virgins and like i said they took it after the third night. Soooooooo no, virgins haven't take it starting the first time.
Yeah, hookers had to stop with me too, other hookers dont even wanted to start.
Have in mind, hooker fuck couple of times a day, their pussy is sour/dry and they need lube.
Friends with average dick have tell me that hookers told them to go slower cause it hurts.
It is normal for hookers to want you to go slow or dont even go in.

>prostitutes
>spending money on sex
fucking degenerate and wasteful

>and a hooker had to stop a couple of times to reapply the lube
im 7 and i've never used lube or a hooker. you literally just have to get a girl so horny she put your dick in because she sick of waiting for the main course. gotta get dat pussy drippin. luckily for me, my biggest turn on is getting girls of so i could literally foreplay all day

>reapply the lube and she was horny already
Cervix rises when a woman is aroused, and lubrication is produced.

Protip: You are a faggot.

man, a lot of big dicks on here as usual!

>tfw no horse-cock loli gf

>he doesn't know that Veeky Forums is just 4-5 guys with 26 computer each that shitpost all day long

>26 computer each
you mean 1 dedicated server running 26 virtual pcs. much cheaper option when your a literal parasite on your parents

>gives practical advice on what is obviously a joke
Germany, is that you?

>Tfw he fell for the 128GB ram meme
All I have is one computer, 2 router and a timer breaker that swithes the routers on and off so the ip changes

what kind of tiny hands do you have if you can't touch fingers around 6.5" lmao