Why some people even need Whey protein ?

>"I don't get enough protein in my diet"
Bitch, are you even eating?

3 eggs in the morning, chicken for lunch, fish for dinner, greek yogourt for dessert, some milk, peanut butter, nuts as snacks and you're already at 130/140 g

Unless you need 250+ grams I don't see the point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnI64N7Uhoc&ab_channel=RichPiana
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because not everyone wants to eat chicken, fish, beef and pork every fucking meal of the day you autistic shithead.

Great thread OP

preach my nigger

You're the autist here

Proteinlet

Whey is useful after and during workouts because of the quick digestion times. Useful to people who want to go all the way with dieting but it's not essential for getting a great physique.

>REEE WHY DONT PEOPLE EAT THIS KIND OF FOOD EVERY MEAL TO HIT THIS PROTEIN NUMBER REEEEEE

You make Jason Genova look high functioning.

>he only needs 130/140g of protein

dyel spotted

>I don't wanna eat healthy foods it's too hard, I'd rather spend $$ on jew protein

Triggered soyboy :^)

whey protein is the most cost effective form of protein next to soy, cheaper than chicken or beef

whey protein is highly bioavailable and has a complete amino acid profile

2 scoops of whey protein can be shoved down your gullet in 10 seconds flat with no prep time

if you don't see by now why it might be useful to have whey around i really can't help you further

youtube.com/watch?v=GnI64N7Uhoc&ab_channel=RichPiana

R E A L F O O D

>trusting your health with some cunt who drugged himself to death at the age of 40

god damneeeeeeet

Because I need 200gs manlet

>Talking shit about the dead
wew lad

Because most people get memed by the "fitness" industry into believing that they require an absurdly high protein intake. The average gymcel is eating higher amounts of protein than even 105+ weightlifters.

>I'll just eat twinkies and drink protein powder drinks to make up for it

Nice logic shit head. If you cant eat fucking healthy proteins every meal you won't make it anyway might as well quit now.

HAHAHA Thanks for using my image brah.

Heh it was close enough, thanks

Btw, I agree with you that you don't need protein powder to get sufficient protein. But I have found the BCAAs in most protein blends do speed up my recovery noticeably. So I usually grab a shake the day after an intense workout to help doms.

>t.dyel
Yeah it's fine to skip out on the protein powder when you can only bench the bar.

It's a placebo. Your frequency is also too low OR your lifestyle in general is too sedentary if you frequently experience DOMS.

>
3 eggs in the morning, chicken for lunch, fish for dinner, greek yogourt for dessert, some milk, peanut butter, nuts as snacks and you're already at 130/140 g
Or I could just mix some whey into said greek yoghurt and be done with it.

I like the convenience of having one meal be just a shake with greens, fruit, milk, and scoops.
Also use them to make cookies with rolled oats and peanut butter.

Whey is a fucking meme. Normal milk has great levels of protein and can act as a pre workout drink on its own

How much proton does 250ml of milk have?
Now try 2 scoops of proton with 250ml water and tell me how much protons that has. Fuckhead.

500 ml milk has 16 grams. There are natural replacements for Whey. Do you always throw your toys around if your view is challenged? Its a sign of a uneducated mind.

i use it to squeeze in extra protein when im fucking full

>Now try 2 scoops of proton with 250ml water and tell me how much protons that has. Fuckhead.

Pianoman always kept it real.
>supplements are a pretty much bullshit, eat real food instead
I remember this one interview he did
>don't do gear unless you make money with your body. Don't make the same mistakes I did
Autistic, personal issues and some bad judgement but a heart of gold. True king of Veeky Forums. We miss you, Rich
you know where you at fool?

>3 eggs in the morning, chicken for lunch, fish for dinner, greek yogourt for dessert, some milk, peanut butter, nuts as snacks
>and you're already at 130/140 g
But i need 170g

this is simply true the only people ive ever met that feel DOM after their workouts who arent absolute noobs are the guys that train infrequently

I eat 600g chicken breast every day or so, 186g from that alone.

>only 140g per day
Never gonna make it

>Bitch, are you even eating?
Are you new here or something? Have you never seen these threads:
>Guys, how do any of you manage to eat 3000 calories a day? I feel like I'm going to throw up eating that much!
You see them ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I have no clue how it is that any reasonably healthy male can't just fucking EAT, but apparently it happens. So some of these stomachlets end up needing supplements just to get enough, because apparently they can't manage to choke down one more cheeseburger or something. Beats me.

Then eat 6 eggs instead of 3

>whey protein
>it's basically dried up milk
>implying milk has all the amino acids
if it did then vegeterians would be healthy

>DOMS is a meme
quick question

does this apply to deadlifts?

>unless you need 250+grams

I do when I'm recomping nigga.

They think Whey is magic powder.

>itt retards who fell for the protein jew

what is cutting
what is money
what is being on steroids and needing more protein

>putting the word 'jew' in front of something completely debunks that thing

I work 3rd shift, don’t always have time to coon a meal, not going to get fast food. Protein shakes and bars are a good substitute.

You dont need that much protein in the first place. 1g per pound is a meme. Get .8 per pound max. Clarence himself gets 130g-170g and he is 100kg.
Just drink some milk, and eat what ever you will eat throughout the day and you're fine.

not going to make it

i'm lactose intolerant and dairy breaks me out and i want to have clear skin
life is hard

Can you name a cheaper source of protein?

You don't. The most protein a human body can possibly absorb, within a 24 hour period, using the most optimal sources, is 240g. Anything past that just becomes waste product.

Its only good if you did not get enough protein that day. It's a powder that's filled with lots of shit you have to look to see if its okay to consume.

Don't take it all the time, its only a supplement it is not meant to be taking daily...Or atleast daily just because "I dont like chicken and fish"...

Eggs, Chicken, Tuna, peanut butter, and Protein bar(However has whey in it)

Soy and pea protein at myprotein are cheap af when the frequently go on sale.
Pea is almost complete but not quite, you could cut it with rice protein and get a complete profile.
Soy is complete but some people are scared of phytoestrogens.

Wow u sure sound badass bro

You don't need 250+ grams unless you're over 400lbs and at low body fat

None of these cost less money per gram protein.

You have to eat all of the eggs.

I try to eat healthy enough either way, but I'm a poorfag and large amounts of good protein-rich foods are a lot more expensive than a jar or bucket of powder. Keeping the pantry full enough to sustain the type of meal plan that you're suggesting for weeks/months gets costly. I'm not eating like utter shit outside of my protein powder, but at the same time I can't always afford to eat that rich.

Whats a good Rice-Pea cutting Ratio? I'm thinking of doing this.
Dairy products make me sick to my stomach.

It fits your macros in a cut. How do people not see this. Sometimes I dont wanna eat 15 egg whites to hit my protein intake without getting many carbs

Fuck u brainlets that cant see this

I eat it because I like it, and you can go fuck yourself

I'm yet to hear an argument against whey that isn't muh artificial chemiculz (mum science) or it costs money (its cheaper than the equivalent protein via food)

which might be relevant if you replaced every meal of the day with protein powder, you absolute mongoloid

I need it when I'm cutting

>if it did vegetarians would be healthy

What? Most vegetarians are objectively healthier than omnis.

Not even vege/vegan but the studies don't lie

They fell for the 1g/1lb be meme from whey supplement sellers.

they don't want to eat, simple as that.
a protein shake can be sort of a shortcut to nutrition. but they are robbing themselves because they aren't getting real foods instead.
however there are other factors that make these reasons rational. imo you should only really need protein shake supplements if you are competing. other times it's better to hae a shake because it's easier to digest.

however my biggest peeve with this is people who actually skip real food meals for protein shakes. like bitches wake up, workout, then have a protein shake until their next meal. oh and it's low cal so by friday night they have a burger fries and beer.

>however my biggest peeve with this is people who actually skip real food meals for protein shakes. like bitches wake up, workout, then have a protein shake until their next meal.
Literally nothing wrong with that, which is why you had to add that little strawman at the end.

and that strawman at the end is what makes it bad.

the act of taking a protein shake only, post-workout, is in itself not wrong.