Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gonna make it

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

looks perfect m8

>not using red onions for maximum test boost
gonna only make it halfway

why does everyone say red, is there any science to this?

Fuck this board.

>using the weakest onions
>making it

Absolutely gonna make it

>2018 minus 11 days
>falling for keto meme

Damn, I just drink em blended, you are a brave user
>who likes fucking up all his meals
>or just really enjoys raw onion

Won't the onions cook with the chicken and marinade?

sad part is this autist actually did this for attention "OMG HHA OP SCREENCAPPED"

>onions
>keto

Pick one. And lurk more

>plastic containers
enjoy gyno and removing all the test benefits of raw onions, might as well be eating 2kg of soy a day

What's wrong with plastic containers?

there's no science to any of this

(((nothing)))

Nothing at all friend, just make sure they all contain BPAs so you get more estrogens in your body :^)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558

>science
>onions make you strong meme

cmon boy don't fall for that shit.
Do you remember any of your favourite bodybuilding stars (tm) talking about the insane time they've been on their onion cycle?

>that link
>.nlm.nih.gov
lmao

doesnt too much onions fuck up your body?

why would it?

i remember every single one of them shilling their supplements. should i go spend a bunch of money on some pills and powder, jew?
it started off as being entirely based off of a scientific study. and when onionman comes back with his tests in january it will be the final nail in the coffin

the color red is just more high test and it burns more so it only makes sense that it would be better

Tfw I've always used this much onion

t.High-test italian

>took a month to become immune to horseraddish burning discomfort
>took 3 weeks to become immune to onion burning discomfort
>drink coffee black
>crave bitter greens, mustard and vinegar
>enjoy cocoa powder with no sugar
I am evolving.

>i remember every single one of them shilling their supplements

Well that is because they need to life of something and obviously want to make money.
doesn't change the fact that that protein powder / creatine works and onions are a fucking meme

> should i go spend a bunch of money on some pills and powder, jew?

Why you asking me what you should do?
Eat your onions. Eat them raw. Like 15 a day. Then post progress after a month if you are alive.
Its your own fault if you waste money on supplements that are shit when there are supplements that actually work.

the funny thing about pic related is that im greek and can digest onions extremly well. No farting, nothing.

do you know if too many onions are bad for you?

>n-no goy b-buy my supplements, dont eat onions. B-bodybuilders need to live too

>>n-no goy b-buy my supplements, dont eat onions. B-bodybuilders need to live too

There isn't even a point in this anymore
eat onions post results

i cannot believe people are really falling for the onion meme. holy fucking shit

>if it's a meme that means it doesnt work
go somewhere else newfag

vegetables are bad for you goy

Looks pretty good actually.
Better than most the shit posted here.

holy fuck I thought it was rice in the thumbnail
good shit op, carry on

Damn you are gonna smell like shit afterward Pajeet

Unironically, my ex used to eat onions with almost anything besides pie and she was probably higher test than even me.

>enjoy cocoa powder with no sugar
bro me too. I've been making comfy hot coco without sugar for years.

>he doesnt know he interacts with plastic on a daily basis

I thought that was rice for a second and was going to chew you out but I see that you're a man of culture now.

What's wrong with any of that?

fraudfaggots trying to grasp at any straw they think they can get because they're mad that onions significantly increase test and it makes them feel invalidated about their lifestyle choices to take sterons

Looking good onionbrah

>hehe dont eat onion goy buy these supplement instead. Those scientific study is not approved by (((us)))
>rubbidy rub

I have heard mice running behind the dry wall and on top of the ceiling. I am scared of what will happen when they find my onions and increase their test 300%.

shit, gotta be carefull user. You dont wanna be cucked by those rats