/FRAUD/: Already looking fraud before fraud

We mad because masTer can't be natty in those pictures edition.

We mad because we inject grams of tren into our asses and still can't pass his natty level

LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow
lmgtfy.com/?q=bodybuilding height weight chart
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for being a tiny penis coward who injects chemicals up his ass so he'll die by the age of 36 during to shit health and looking like a radioactive shit ball

>t. natty cope

nice haha

Nth for time stamp or kill yourself you larping manlet

I can't really see a significant difference between those pics lol, how far apart were they taken?

Dutch are subhumans.

I know that's what you wanna hear. lmao

sure m8, I am fake kek. I know that's what keeping you from killing yourself, that's why i try to help you a bit.

Good notice, because those were taken days apart.

Which brain cell told you this was a progression picture? Because the title is not showing it, nor did i told you so.

Good comprehension skills you got there.

I'll ask again coz nobody ever answers, why do no vendors accept dogecoin?

That logic doesn't follow.

I'm starting to get spiderwebs in my delts but lord god I want that thick garden hose vein like yours. Idgaf if you're real or not, but I choose to believe in masT. I'm going to surpass you one day big guy, even if it kills me

I've got loads of doge coin but no vendors accept it.

Because no one wants your meme money Faglord McSuckincock. Use regular meme money like the rest of us

Wew mast makes the new OP and still manages to fuck up.
Also you wish you could run Tren.

Low body fat and pump helps. Carb cycle

Believe whatever you want to believe. I doesn't change me, because i already believe in myself.

Why would i want to run tren?

tfw I used to have several bitcoin but I spent them on gear.

Fuck you Fraud. I could have been rich. Now all I have are these gains.

You would run Tren if you could for the insane shreds and looks.
Also the added mass.

youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow

OOPS YOU DID IT AGAIN OP YOU FUCKED UP THE BOARD GOT LOST IN THE GAME

That doesn't seem to apply to most over here who use tren

how come? they didn't up the dose?

Who's most people who it doesn't show after they run tren. Got pictures? You're talking about tren, that shit changes you regardless

Nice tripfag you suck even more now you brainlet chode

Shit diet, training and maybe too much of a dyel to be running it in the first place.
Aside from Crusader who comes to mind?

Isn't Tren even a little bit appealing to you on paper? Aside from the side effects.

That's because of the low test/high tren meme. You need test HIGH if you want to get big CMON

You mean 99% of the pictures that are shown over here, like the ones of crusader.

Or maybe you should post some pictures from yourself. To show us the true power of this magical potion.

That seems reasonable

All other people that post pictures, beside bimbo and some user that posted a picture form 1994

I am scared from the cough and paranoia

Most guys here are pretty fresh and haven't even lifted for 2 years. You seem to forget that.
The cough is a meme. It happens but not nearly as bad as everyone says it is.

he's turkish

Seriously, most natties are bigger than most of you with the same lifting years. That's a bullshit excuse. It's just because nobody really eats like he should. Stop lying and looking for excuses to stay dyel and weak

I am actually half Czechoslovakia and half Dutch

If i were Turkish i would be able to grow a beard out of myself.

>Seriously, most natties are bigger than most of you with the same lifting years
I doubt you've seen many natties. People seem to gain more weight then a natty is genetically capable of even if the fraud gains are subpar.

I think us watching american psycho before going to bed didn't make it better

>I am actually half Czechoslovakia and half Dutch

And 100% faggot.

what was your routine as a natty?

You need to keep e2 up with tren to make the real gains.

Also they are born to be twinks.

I put on 18kg of mussel in my first 1.5 years as a natty.

There are people on gear here who made significantly less in a longer timespan.

Didn't that manlet tripfag put on around 70lbs from his first year frauding?
The only ones I saw putting on less was Crusader but he neither lifted nor ate.

is it possible i injected VG too deep?
1.5" test e has unbearable pip, cant walk, was bedridden today, and i have a big manual labour shift tomorrow so is there any way to remove it?

did some bodyweight squats and i could feel the oil 'pop' around, was kinda freaky

>unable to walk from vg pip
umm sweetie that probably wasn't vg

I have some pictures from myself where i was just doing some push ups and i was still bigger. How could you explain?

and still 100% better than you

Bro split

Stop awkwardly looking for excuses. The fact that there are many natties looking bigger and better than most over here, while using the most potent steroid there is just comical.

You're destroying your body for SHIT results.

Not banned anymore... Not that anyone cares.

Started anavar and going to switch from meh cut to a little more restricted. Have probably 5% more bf to lose before I goto the Virgin Islands in February.

Thank you for reading my blogpost.

Also, I matched with this chick, I hope she had a feminine penis.

brehs how aggressively can i cut on 250 test (cruising) if im a bit on the chunky side

Why anavar? It's a steroid for woman

She looks like a man, so i think your your chances are pretty high she has a penis

I would not worry with your tiny muscles

u can cut like a madman on 250 and lose zero muscle

Literally as aggressively as you want.

thanks brehs, also i see that meany masT is out so ill come back when he's depressed again

fuck test prop pip

"She" is cute though.

And anavar because I didn't want anything too liver toxic but still wanted some strength gains. I'm taking 50mg a day plus cruising on test. Should be fine.

Just got my lgd-4033. So should I do a 6, 8 or 12 week cycle?

Stay away homosexual faggot, this is a board for alpha male only

Not my type.

also lmao she has bigger arms than crusader, kek.

So you cruise on an oral. Are you aware that anavar is shit-tier for your lipids

you need to get your e2 in check i think my friend, im worried about you

Mind your own business noodle arm looking faggot.

I am more worried about you, because you're so skinny and breakable you might break something with every wrong move you make.

Genetic outlier.

But I'm not, just because a natty looks bigger then a frauder does not equal to the frauder being shit.
If the frauder makes more gains in a year then a natty would, it should be worth it.
Just because they use the most potent roids does not mean they'll pack on 200lbs in a small timeframe.

Why are you such a raging compensator today? Who stepped on your ego?

Yeah, gonna get some bloodwork in a couple weeks and see how it looks. Orals in general are shit, tbqh, but we'll see how this turns out. Fuck it.

>Why are you such a raging compensator today? Who stepped on your ego?
Did I miss a time when masT was nice or something? Seems the same as always, to me.

How high should my estradiol be on test 500mg/week. I am skinny and ots my first cycle

It's worse then usual. He ussually makes the typical "hurr ima bigger then you" remarks but even simple questions he feels the need to shit on.

>2014 people laughed at me for being a tiny twink
>2017 everybody I meet including the people who laughed at me ask about tips and everything

A body is truly the best status symbol there is.

Nobody can tell. I don't need an AI, seems like I don't have high estrogen on my first cycle, but I will do bloodwork tomorrow

Why did you ruin your good body man? you looks gross

> czechoslovakia

Czechoslovakia doesnt exist since 1969 you retarded roidhead faggot

Yeah anavar is notorious also for fucking it up. It might be mild for your liver, but shitty for lipids.

I have made the same mistake to cruise on masteron.

Crusader is just one of the many examples. Why don't you prove otherwise then. Let's show us how this tren body should look like.

Why not? that's what tren does according to many over here. it's the magical zyzz potion

That's also what your mother thought when she saw your face for first time when you came out her stinking vagina. But still you're with us today. Interesting.

My e2 is at 30 from .5 amiridex every3 days

But idk if 30 is ideal or i should aim for something else

>post picture of steroids in amps and vials
>ask for the benefits of each different system
>some niggerfaggot says he's going to report me for posting links becasue the brand name of the steroids was on the bottles
>get reported for violating US law and a get a 30 day ban

Who did it? you absolute faggot, i hope you fuck up your cycle and your dick never works again

NO SHIT FAGGOT, but maybe my father isn't 12 anymore dumb shit and he was born there

Reported for ban evasion

>Post pictures of steroids in amps and vials
>Ask about the benefit of each

Just kys my man

>travel a lot for work (I was the user asking about test-u blasts last night)
>get tinder because real dating is basically impossible when you're gone 75% of the time
>go to Kansas
>they're all fat and religious

I don't know what I expected.

Anyway, is there a chart of some kind that gives rough weight ranges for bodybuilding based on height? There's something like that for powerlifting (e.g. I'm 6ft, and the majority of 6ft powerlifters setting world records are SHW), but I'm guessing it gets less focus in bodybuilding.

I'll probably aim to get up to around 250-275 for starters, since I don't mind being a bit fat.

well what is the benefit of ampules?

lmgtfy.com/?q=bodybuilding height weight chart

Come to Mississippi. It's the same except they're black and have 7 children.

I honestly see no benefit, from what I hear ampules are just poopoo all around.

>and still 100% better than you
>50% dutch faggot
>50% Slav untermench
I think not bro

> is a board for alpha male only
No people from the Netherlands allowed then mate only superior Anglo Saxons allowed.

>Come to Mississippi. It's the same except they're black and have 7 children.
I am not knowledgeable on america aren't most black women there single moms?

this cut isn't FUCKING WORKING REEE I'M NOT LOSING WEIGHT

I've literally never had this issue pre roids but it's like test keeps me permafat even on cruise dose FUCK

and now it's the holidays so my family is gonna force me to eat their shitty ass food. fuck it it's time for some goddamn water fasting

Yes, hence why they would be on tinder and POF.

I should post more of the uh, "wonderful" ladies from my area. You guys always seem to get a kick out of them.

didn't you say you deleted Tinder, pussy?

tfw you used to get laid at least once a week on Tinder but you have a gf now and you miss it dearly so you live vicariously through other people who can still enjoy Tinder

>that's what tren does according to many over here. it's the magical zyzz potion
And no sane person here claims that you retard. Everyone agrees that while Tren can be good it is blown out of proportions.

What kinda system you have worked out?

I did delete Tinder, I still have POF but that's mostly because I find it easier to browse through the uh, fine specimens that live nearby.
you live vicariously through other people who can still enjoy Tinder
I never enjoyed tinder.

It's like playing a game with 99% handicap and you're still winning because you're that good.

The fact still remains. Most that use that over here are still dyel, while many claim it's all you need to get big. It's literally what you're advocating fucking mongoloid

Well then lets see that body? What? No huh?

>gf has low sex drive compared to me
>says she doesn't care if I bang tindersloots
>not sure if trap

You have to understand that many over here are scared to be doxxed.

>gf has ''low sex drive''
>Gf is not jealous and secure enough to say shit like that

I GOT BAD NEWS FOR YOU BREH

lmao

ADHD kicking in, tempted to switch to blast part 2 early

She's definitely fucking someone else

Progress =/= End result.
You hang around your pajeet buddies too much, severe lack of brain function.

if you start blasting when you're 6'0 130lbs you're not gonna be 210lbs 8% bf no matter how much tren you fucking use. time is the most important part, friendo

Some of these seem low to me, but I guess it is classic physique, and I'm used to bodybuilding. Is this stage weight?

That sounds awful.

tell me about part 2, why do you want to switch?

Tinder was the only one I had but I deleted it because I didn't want to be distracted by girls when I was starting my first cycle in years. Turns out I forgot how motivating tren boners are and I've been approaching and bringing home girls from the bar I work at at unprecedented rates

lmao knew this would be the only response
no, she's not
>inb4 i dont know her but all girls are sluts

That’s a fucking Veeky Forumstard question

i still can't believe that fucker tried to out run a train

my gf has a crazy libido but still, I miss the random pussy, the different kinds of girls, etc. I'd love to fuck a sticc one day and a thicc the next.

I honestly think my gf would let me fuck around if I explained to her that the only alternative is breaking up, but I don't think couples can really survive open bullshit, she'll end up getting jealous and leaving or finding someone else who only has her on his mind eventually. ah well.

don't fall for the gf meme, boys

I present to you: POF, except there's nothing worth catching and I'd rather eat the worms.

I've had the weirdest cut. When I cut Natty it's pretty much what you'd expect. Cutting on tren I've been inexplicably staying the same weight but looking better everyday. It's incredible.

lmao pajeets are fucking mongoloid

>user reports an issue
>pajeet; WHAT IS YOUR PIUD?
>user says this is not related to that. wtt you talking about
>pajeet: WHAT IS YOUR PIUDD?!!!

they only know this particular step, thus they will apply it to every issue

I have seen more impressive natty progress than people with steroids over here. Stop the fucking bullshit talk. There are many people over here that train and roid longer than one year and still look like shit.

>A woman that is not jealous and doesn't care what you do.
>but she's not cheating
How autistic are you?

I know people on tren who are pretty big and keep growing while getting leaner.

But they have diet and training on point 100%.

That said, from what I've gathered most of the bighuge guys don't use it often or at all.

Yes exactly.

It's not the steroids. It's genetics, diet and training. If you include the steroids on top of that then you have something impressive

Stop praising tren and other shit, like it will do shit without any of those factors

F

LOL, i decorated some shitty looking Christmas tree and put in front my autistic colleague to make him go insane.

They don't like change, he's completely bad shit mad right now

why so mad breh? it's almost Christmas, we need that Christmas spirit

>that fucking placement of the balls
I knew you were manlet.