The Hodgetwins

What does Veeky Forums think of them?

AYYYYYYEEE MANNN

Lost interest when nearly all of their videos are of them just eating trash in their car. I looked the lifting videos, i liked the advice videos, etc. But i get that they're trying to evolve their stuff to gain better mass appeal. The comedy tours (they're fucking awful btw, imagine one of their reactionary videos but with all the improvisation taken out, for like an hour long) , the food shit, it's meh.

you think they have sex with each other just to see what it's like to fuck them self? Would that be gay incest or masturbation?

I've never looked at their comedy tours, but I can already imagine haha. Their relationship advice videos are some of their funniest, and yeah it's a shame all they do on twinmuscle is eat in their car. Two funny guys though, they compliment each other like yin and yang.

Both

One of them is shorter than the other so their genes have expressed differently, their brains/memories are different. It couldn't be masturbation.

They seem like dumb niggers/shitskins to me.

Youtube demonetization destroyed them. I'm not paying x amount a month just to see regular Hodgetwins

Do Whatever The FUCK You Wanna DO

Go back to /pol/, and you have no clue what you're talking about.

And you do?

They are pretty somewhat dumb though.

Make more money than they do and then talk.

what

Just stop.

They're funny though and can actually give good advice

they are what would happen if postal dude fucked a nigger

they are literal monkeys

Don't hate because they have more gains than you man.

this. I was watching their workout vids like 5 years ago, they were funny
>BACK IN THE GYM!

> "lol just fuck everything mayne"
Degenerate niggers

yee mayn shiiit bust all kinds of nuts mayn. We gon wup yo ass mayn.

If this was about gains i'd have to hate the entire world. I can feel my iq lowering just by watching these fags, there are way better guys around then them

*than

damn you beat me to it. Fucking waiting time

So you don't like their personality or the way they talk? So what, move the fuck on and stop being a hater.

I watched ONE of their vids and youtube kept on recommending their shit for weeks afterwards. The video was total garbage too.

das wite mayn, you tell em hataz whuz up mayn, and then lata bust all kindz of nutz

f-ftop attacking me hewoes user. Dont be a dick rider dude

More like yin and yin.

You have no idea what you're talking about, child.

Watched their fasting videos ~5 years ago and lost 20kg, used to watch their workout and advice videos but then I just stopped. Are they any good these days?