Be me

>be me
>get fit
>go on tinder
>get matches
>get dates
>don't tell them I'm deaf because the last time I told someone that they cancelled the date the next day
>see the look of disappointment on their faces when they see me
>never a second date
>become an emotional mess
>Christmas and new years makes it all worse
>feel good after a hour back from the gym but go back to feeling like shit
>coworkers concerned about you
>family suggests seeing a therapist

What's the point, guys? What's the point in working out if I'm going to die alone anyway? It doesn't matter how improved I look, the fact is that no woman in their right mind would ever commit to someone with a physical defect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>looking for quality on tinder
>fucking tinder
You see where the problem is?

lolwtf
bases everything off a small sample of tinderbitches
>gonna die alone

I thought that only insecure 13-17 year olds had this worldview

>What's the point in working out if I'm going to die alone anyway?
Well if you're this melodramatic IRL it's no wonder nobody can stand you. Stop being such a fucking drama queen and maybe people will want you around.

Everyone is defective. It's just that your defect is obvious immediately, while the guy who's abusive or an alcoholic or secretly a pervert can hide it for a while.

If you keep going on Tinder, you'll keep having this problem. Date someone from real life - if she knows you already, she'll already know about your disability.

How do you meet people in real life? I work in a factory with all men.

Become gay. Problem solved!

>>see the look of disappointment on their faces when they see me
why? did you put up misleading pics on your profile?

idiot

I feel you my nibba, keep doing you! You'll find a good girl worth it soon enough

Funny to think that OP can write his thread so intelligebly but IRL he can't speak

Deaf people can speak.

Maybe there's a hot deaf chick out there with the exact same problem as you user?

>deaf
>posting on Veeky Forums
>wtf? how?

This

There is, fuck, i met a lot as my time as a taxi driver.
I took five very fit deaf lasses to a party on night, well four, the other was more of a gimp, but still four of them were 8 or 9s, and a kiss from the one sat in the passenger seat.

They are out there, just as you are. 8 billion people, you think you are the only one?

>not wanting a qt fit bf
It's almost like in my animes

>NAWW HAWWW MAH MAH PYAWWW
What?

Women have ridiculous expectations. Of course they don't want a deaf boyfriend. They want someone normal.

Deaf people have an accent if they were born deaf, or if they learned more complicated words without being able to hear.
They can sound out the words, but can't replicate the proper 'clarity' of the word, the finesse of using the tongue, teeth and lips to shape the sounds isn't able to be taught properly.

Why dont you volunter with speech pathologist grads and meet a cute woman going through her masters or something.

How do you not realise that it is you who is the asshole here? You are putting her in a completely awkward situation and leaving out something rather important.

What if you set up a date with a girl and then when you met her it turned out she was a nigger?

Woman here.

I'd rather date a deaf man than a nigger.

Nigger here.

I'd rather date a deaf man than a woman.

Deaf Nigger here.

Where all da wiht wimmez at?

>niggas in sign language

I’m deaf in my left ear bro. Know that feel, put it in your bio. If they match then they accept it, if not, fuck em.

>not mentioning the fact that you cant fucking hear before inviting someone on a social activity that requires chatting
>expect the other party to be ok with that

First of all, put it in your bio. Put yourself into the shoes of the girl who you matched with. She obviously does not expect you to be deaf. 99.9% of the world can't do sign language so wtf man.

Second of all, you really do not want a gf from tinder. Meet people in the real world, get some hobbies which involve interaction with other people. There are billions of people around the world. Try to find a dead people group or something.

We all have some problems physically, and your isn't even that bad to begin with. Just now on Veeky Forums there is a topic about a guy without legs, one arm missing and the arm that he has is fucked up aswell. If he can make it, you can also make it (only 10 times easier).

ALSO watch this with subtitles, it really helps:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

1) you're not going to find a meaningful relationship on tinder.
2) if you insist on using it you need to put it in your bio.