Loose skin

Hey guys, I'm here to ask how to prevent having loose skin after rapid weight lost. I've spent all my night searching for sources and opinions about it, but it's actually such a mixed bowl that I don't really know what to believe. I started losing weight when I was at 104kg and I already dropped to 88kg in about a month and a half. Am I doing it too fast? For food, I eat two hard boiled eggs in the morning, 300g of chicken breast for lunch and two scoops of isolated protein after I work out along with 4 bcaa pills (two before and two after training) I also alternate between jogging/sprinting/walking for 30 to 40 minutes before I work out and my training lasts for at least an hour (I do high intensity, so I don't actually rest between sets, I just finish a exercise and go do another and keep circling between them until I finish) what the fuck should I do to improve that in that aspect? I'm so fucking afraid of losing all this weight and still be a disgusting fuck. Please help me Veeky Forums.

Pic related

Made for bbc

Based bbc poster

I don't mind the joke, but please be helpful.

Why not just lose the weight more gradually dude

I would love to know a diet that I can follow for that. I guess I just fell for the ketomeme.

Keto is fine for that, you are just dramatically undereating.

Source: did keto for 1.5 years and lost 100 lbs without loose skin or much muscle loss.

So should I add another meal? What should I eat? How many calories/amount of grams? Should I eat grilled beef? I haven't been eating much red meat recently. Should I eat carbs at least a day a week so I don't keep my body in ketoses for too much time?

I was afraid of the same thing too after starting at 90kg. If you're really, truly "terrified" slow down the weight loss to 1/2 lbs a week and moisturise your problem areas and hope for the best. If it happens it happens. The mindset from the weight loss will overpower the presence of excess skin imo

I don't have any right now, but the prospect of having is actually destroying my willpower to lose weight. I guess I will just add another meal a day and lift my fears away.

Count your calories dude. You are eating two eggs and some chicken every days that's like 700 calories at the most. Add your protein and that's probly 1k at the most.

I was just like you and now I look like this (second photo is about 1 month old and first 5months old). You aren't that huge to have loose skin. You'll be fine.

Just take it slower, but don't stop or stall or avoid the starting line. It'll be fine

Is that you in the pic?

My brother lost a lot of weight this last year and is now about 10%bf. He has always been fat and now he looks like a fucking roadmap. He has still a little loose skin but shit is tightening with time. Anyway, he looks fantastic, don't be afraid of it.

I'm already couting. It's like 950 calories per day.

No shit. You need to eat more not less. You lose slowly by eating slightly less than maintenance, not by eating barely anything. Read the sticky.

How many kg did you lose? And what time did it take you to lose it? Danm bro, you're looking good as fuck, literally my goal body.

Yep, that's me. Actually my goal is something around 10% bf too. It feels good to lose weight but it's scary having some gross scars and loose skin. I wish the best for you and your Veeky Forumsbro tho.

I skipped logging sometimes, but generally picrelated. I lost ~15 kg with just a diet (around 1800c a day) and another 7 with diet+exercising at home. There's no point in not having exercises though, I just couldn't do them. Then, at 72kg, I went to a gym and now I'm around 78-79.

But it's better for me if I keep working out and doing cardio everyday, right? It's been 2 months since I started working out and I'm already putting up some muscle mass, specially in my arms and chest. My only real fear is my belly, I've been fat all my life so yeah I'm pretty scared of that loose skin and crazy stretch marks.

Yeah as I wrote there's no point in not going to a gym while losing weight. Just eat enough proteins and stay in caloric deficit. Very probably you'll get nice noob gains.

POO

I'll just keep at it then. Probably adding one more meal a day is the best course of action too. Keep my cals at 1500 per day and eat a fuckload of proteins while I lift. Hopefully I'll enter your mode eventually. Thanks for help, bro. I was really desperate here.

>I would love to know a diet that I can follow for that.
caloric deficit of 500 is quite gradual. its 1lb a week.

I'll try and keep a diet with at least 1400cal. I guess it's more than enough to lose weight in a healthy pace.