Is 640 ng/dl a good level for testosterone at age 22? I just got my results back and am wondering?

Is 640 ng/dl a good level for testosterone at age 22? I just got my results back and am wondering?

Yes, that's very good.

It's reasonably good, a bit above avg.

I got 730ng/dl at age 24, doing all the right shit (lifting, sleep, sex 3-5x/week, vitamin d).

Ah that's good, the calculation came back as 22.2 nmol/L, I just ran it through the converter. What would be considered high test?

Honestly 640 is pretty high. Definitely above average, considering most american soyboys are 280-330

its middle of the range (300-1100), especially if you're young and non obese

But it's good enough right? I don't need to supplement or anything?

It's good, no need for supplements

It's great. You're fine.

Ah thanks lads, what a relief.

Guys I think I might have low test, wat do?

>Insomnia
>Cant get erection withoit using hands
>Low libido
>Brain fog

Im 19, used to work out and exercise reguarly until a year ago, im getting back into it though. Ive had the sex problems for a year and a half going on 2 years. My diet isnt crappy, I eat fish, chicken, veggies and shit (not literal). any advice, is it time to go to doc?

Honestly it's easy enough, just say to your doctor you want your test levels checked. He'll take your blood and you'll know in no time.

You want like 800 at your age, start doing all the shit that increases test and you might get up there, or just inject. Don't listen to these good goys who say "healthy is 400-1000" or that yours is higher than average, because 600 is pretty low for a young guy. Because of all the poisons in our food and water, testosterone has been falling dramatically for the past 50 years, average is way below what is truly healthy, they have just adjusted the health level down with the average because zog wants tou to be a low t submissive soy boy, because if you're not you might get angry and go and do something about your enslavement to the system. Do some research into what chemicals are in your food and water and try to avoid the ones that disrupt your endocrine system, take vitamin supps. Pinning test is probably the only way to get to a healthy level though.

Alright, how would I go about raising it from 640 to 800? What need I be injecting?
My stats are:
6'2"
92kg
I don't want a heart attack either.

What age does it peak off at?

You are a paranoid retard kek

Is he right in saying that 800 is ideal though?

Anywhere from 600-800 is optimal for a man in his 20s.

Gotcha, I'll just keep lifting without gear then.

TRT/gear/frauding in general should only be for people who
>have test between 100-300ng/dl (maybe up to 400)
>already sleep 6-8 solid hours
>plenty of vit d, zinc, and other micros
>on point diet
>bodyfat between 10%-18%
>been lifting for a solid 6months-1 year

If your test is low naturally and you can't get TRT from the doc, pinning should be considered.
If you're 600+, only reason to jump on it is if you want a roid tier body, which can't be obtained naturally.

are you including morning wood?

fucking low-T soyboys

>20yo, and a literal faggot, still has higher T than rest of Veeky Forums

get you thyroid (tsh and t4) and your prolactin levels checked too

anyone know what the healthy amount for an 18y/o is

i want to know what you look like.
J-just for science ofcourse.

do i just saunter on up to the docs and ask for a blood test for t levels?

I cant get morning wood, no.

nothing special rly

Lack of sleep explains literally all of those things

appreciate the body post but i expected more

Nice, you should actually lift maybe.

Yeah, if your GP won't do it you can usually find a male clinic that will.

Total test is a shit measure. You need to know free test.

Pic related, my total test is good but my free test is shit because too much SHBG