ergo-log.com/liver-cancer-from-anabolic-steroids.html
ergo-log.com/15mgdbol.html
ergo-log.com/hormonesstilloffbalance.html
ergo-log.com/cysts.html
ergo-log.com/ghlifeexpectancy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

made for bbw

My goal is to be healthy.

Milfag. Get drug tested. Gives useless mass. Don’t like wearing tank tops.

I don't have money

I have Schizoid personality disorder therefore I have no social connections to get anything.

They're banned here and I'm a poorfag. I can only buy whey on sales.

I'm scared about ruining my nuts.

>being so insecure you need steroids

Yup. Plus onions have rendered steroids obsolete. Shoulda respected the wisdom of the ancients, eh, /frauds/?

ergo-log.com/abscess-in-penis-after-a-decade-of-steroids-use.html
ergo-log.com/what-steroids-users-aren-t-told-until-it-s-too-late.html
ergo-log.com/liver-cancer-from-anabolic-steroids.html
ergo-log.com/15mgdbol.html
ergo-log.com/hormonesstilloffbalance.html
ergo-log.com/cysts.html
ergo-log.com/ghlifeexpectancy.html

the same reason why im not doing any other hard drugs besides alcohol like once a month if even.

>you don't know what the fuck you get
>you don't know what the fuck it does to your body
>it leaves permanent damage
>holy shit it fucks with your penis
>fucks with your personality

roiding to me is the step when you throw your entire life away for lifting and them gainz.
Lifting is cool and all and i would love to be one of those steroid looking gorillas but then again thats not the only thing that makes me up as a person.

If there is ever any steroid that doesn't completely fuck literally every part of you up ill be the first one to take them

>inb4 onions
no

onions

It's a waste of time and money if you're not competing.
Roiding is the ultimate cope.

>take steroids and destroy own endocrine system
>society collapses
>can no longer get roids
>balls are shriveled
>become effeminate beta male with no gains

Stay natty bros

Solid genetics

>All this disinfo coping
If you prepare and cycle safely you get pretty much 0 sides you pathetic faggots

I don't have friends or social skills so I don't know where to but Test + Needles from.

>he doesn't know how to use the internet

Correct, this as well.

How do I find trustable websites?

Is that David Blaine?

>have solid 9/10 fuckboy facial aesthetics
>life on easy mode even when I was dyel
>slay like a motherfucker when I achieved ottermode
>push for my natty potential simply because I enjoy the fitness lifestyle
>even current gains are overkill which I can afford to lose without really taking a hit to my social life

There is no point, I already hit a jackpot with my face, I don't really need /fraud/ gains.

just type reviews after the site name and read some? Its really not complicated mate. It took me around half an hour to find the site I use and every order has arrived.

Alright thanks mate.

Btw what country are you from? It matters.

this

UK, I would give you the site I use but its down over xmas

USADA

don't, sharing sites to buy roids off is a 30 day ban on Veeky Forums

No worries, I'm from USA anyway. I'll do what you suggest and look for site reviews. Thanks for the advice.

I like to have functioning testicles

Roids are illegal. Also it's cheating. They will improve your looks but in your mind you will still be a little bitch looking for instant gratification.

MEXICO

>What's you excuse for being natty?
I'm doing this as just one of my hobbies.
I'm not buying a gaming rig, I'm not buying 75' TV, I'm not spending 2500$ on an airsoft gun, I'm not renting out a workshop and I'm not shelling out extra 200$ on roids just to be a little more jacked and strong.

>he doesn't homebrew raws

I've got enough raws to cruise forever and still be the swole chem kingpin of the wasteland

I mean, look at you faggot, you are a former soyboy on roids. I don't want to look like you.

>200 dollars
>little bit more jacked
you know nothing of how cheap steroids really are

lol

yeah, 600mg and under is almost completely safe

Honestly, if my country wasn't strict as fuck with steroids, and I had the money for it, I'd do it. No hesitation.

honestly don't want to look like that guy. not saying he looks bad, i just like how really strong and lean natty physiques look. I don't plan on becoming a cloud man

my goal is to be a big guy for you and throw my wife around

my goal is to weigh at least 2x what she weighs and be able to pick her up over my head. She weighs 115 and I'm 195 and can OHP 140 3x5 but she's all squirmy when I pick her up so its harder than a barbell obv. I need to be 230 and OHP at least 185 so I can pick her up and put her on top of the refrigerator. that's my goal

also guys who riod are generally nuts

lowdoses are required to get the natty look these days, this guy was only on 200mg a week

gj bro

Living longer

no immediate side effects you mean

Same. Going on deployment soon anyways so there'll be tests

I like sex and my hard cock too much. Im also very pleased by my gains

This

from my humble research, a month worth of test would be around 200/month, not including aromatase inhibitors and any other thing you might want to add.
then you'll need frequent blood + doctor checks.
for something that you'd eventually lose after the cycle is over.
so doesn't seem "that expensive" for a couple of cycles.

my major concern is how bad would your natural t production, libido, genitalia and how fast you'll lose your gains.

I plan to do it around 35/40

stay on 200mg forever
you shouldn't need AI if you aren't fat as fuck and your natty test dosent matter because you're on forever

I'm running a cruise dose now and keep popping random boners in work like I'm 14 again

Not a faggot sorry