I have finally learnt

went from 174cm to 185cm

people are paying money for this

Funniest thing is when his children will be uggo and manlets and the woman will realize what a grave mistake she made.

that's horrible, entirely not worth it.

174cm wasn't even that bad to begin with you sperg

that looks fun ngl

Who makes these? Such evil. Amazing.

>11 cm
Sorry to bust your bubble but they don't make that big of a difference. It's around 4 cm.

>bellow 200cm
>bellow 190cm at all
So when is the next op?

DUDE NO

THOSE ARE MY BONES I NEED THOSE

185 is still manlet

>he thinks being a manlet is actually about physical height.
You learned fucking nothing lol.

my dad is a turbo manlet and me and my brothers are all around 185cm, genetics don't work like you think they do

They do, just not in the brain dead way people think. QTLs determine height.

What's your postman's height?

my family's postman looks to be around 190cm, why?

Quantitative trait locus? Explain.

>tfw my dad and I are both 184 cm

even if we're manlets I feel pride and joy that I could be the same height as the person I look up to the most in this world. He's nearing his sixties now and he's lost maybe a centimeter or two so I make sure to wear flat shoes around him so that we still look to be about the same.

Damn I love my dad.

>even if we're manlets I feel pride and joy that I could be the same height as the person I look up to the most in this world. He's nearing his sixties now and he's lost maybe a centimeter or two so I make sure to wear flat shoes around him so that we still look to be about the same.

Lol. First of all, you're not manlets by any means. I think it's great that you're doing that. I'd love to be taller than my dad (probably around 180 cm) but as luck would have it I'm ~165 give or take a few. My 13 year old brother is taller than me already though, so it might just be that I go unlucky and took more from my mom. I feel like a failure, as stupid as it sounds, but eh.

Broke my leg once and I had one of those bad boys in my thigh. No wonder my leg was sore as fuck after the removal surgery...

>tfw 5ft 7 @ 20y/o
>never drank milk, slept enough, eaten right
>now doing all those
what're the chances I make it to 5ft 10?

Basic principle from what I remember (took molecular genetics awhile back), is that there are basically a variety of different genes that contribute to traits such as height and skin color and it’s all cumulative. So the more of the “tall” genes you get from a family member the taller you will be. This is the premise of it from what I remember. It’s interesting stuff

You can maybe get 5'9
Do you have facials hair and you are still in puberty?
How tall is your dad and your mom and hair grand parents?

I have peach fuzz, i.e not proper facial hair but hair dad is about my height, mum is shorter, grandparents are all about 5ft 10

Ur parents exact height pls

>learnt
Clearly spelling wasn't on the agenda

That explains a lot. Both my mother abd father are 5'11/6' and I'm 6'8". Both side of the family have 6'2"+ relatives though

>itt: BTFO lanklets

THIS FOR FUCKING FUCKS SAKE, HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN WHILE BEING 174 CM FUCKING LANKET? TRY BEING 168 CM LITERALLY HALF THE GIRLS ARE TALLER THAN ME NOW AND THE OTHER HALF ARE TALLER ANYWAY WITH MULES

I'm 166cm and I pull more pussy than I can deal with.

I have pretty eyes, face, hands and overall more slim outlook than buff. I dont even try to be manly but just my cute self. And that works wonders.

>One leg is bigger than the other

5 foot 9 in late puberty can i make it?

dad 5ft 7 mum 5 ft 5

FUCKING WOMEN SITTING ON MULES AND REJECTING ME FOR BEING SHORT!!!!!!!

spooky

why are there even shoes to make women taller? its like inventing something to make men shorter

Lanklet
>head tilted down because anxious
>hands in pocket because cant relax arms
>size 7 shoes, unstable base
>shit haircut, back uneven and faded shit

'Manlet'
>head up, confident
>size 12 shoes, stable base for train journeys
>hair cut evenly
>stands at door so when he farts everyone has to smell it getting on and off train and can still see everyone through reflection
>also stands at door so weak cunts cant get on, is the the train guard
>hands together to hide right hand from knuckle duster

Why do manlets always feel the need to repost the same boring shit over and over again as to prove their superiority. Its almost as if they feel a little inferior..

YOU GOTTA BE JOKING WITH THAT WEBM
YOU HONESTLY WOULD GO THROUGH WITH THAT JUST FOR SOME CM'S?
KILL YOURSELF RETARD

this shit is even more pathetic than standing on your tip toes for a picture
THIS is the ultimate Kill Yourself Mode

/fit9k/ answer? To filter out insecure manlets.

Real answer? High heels make calves look fuller and overall they make legs look longer. Which is turn on for most men.