youtube.com/watch?v=To9FQa2O65Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4EhbLzi6lF0
youtube.com/watch?v=p-KfqA22TUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

made for bbc

Who

Obligatory.
youtube.com/watch?v=To9FQa2O65Q

Is this stuff actually useful despite the cringe?

Hisolder videos had good information and he was pretty decent, but some of his other stuff is just a fucking joke.

Much like virgin gains he seems to be getting crazier and crazier as time goes on.

autistic shitter

Despite how batshit he turned out to be, I still respect him. You can tell he lives courageously, being completely serious here.

I met him, really decent and motivating manlet. But he goes a bit far with the spiritual shit.

>
ahead of his time both with his informative videos, and with the eastern spirituality shit being infused with lifting which every other hack fitness youtuber does now (see frank yang, matt ogus, etc).

you could say he was the first guy to add that layer of sophistication to the lifting game.

to echo a few other anons here, his older videos used to be good, but he has gone down hil a lot since. i think most of his work is done outside youtube now. he's gone too far down the spiritual road and is really more a snake oil salesman of the soul more than anything else. still, for a period there he was the best, and he was a pioneer in many ways.

deserves a lot more respect than many.

cant shake the feeling that he is keeping depression at bay

Fucked over himself and became a meme because of breathing through his balls.

Retard who thinks he's a spiritual guru

Tryhard.

I respect his body but he is a pseudo intellectual. Go elsewhere for that shit. His lifting advice is decent

Proud American.

unique and worthwile advice/entertainment

roasted so hard by elgin he shrank into a tadpole and disappeared down the rabbit hole of irrelevance

youtube.com/watch?v=4EhbLzi6lF0

Elgin is a giant pussy who tries to sabotage the livelihood of regular because they said something he didn't like on social media.

He's also ugly.

He backed down when confronted by Jason Blaha (the alpha male, if you will).

Nothing he says or does matters.

Just le 56% american trying his best in a confusing world

>elliot Hulse
what is this? 2009?
literally irrelevent

Yes, of course it's useful.

>b--b-but it's cringewor-

So? Why do you care what others think?

What happened to Frank Yang anyway?

He's alive, well and active.

>I spit water on my keyboard watching this

Le 52%/10

didn't he quit lifting to become a semi professional magic the gathering player?

jesus this guy is fucking crazy

Yeah, I mean when I was stressed, I've done this before. Basically tire yourself out physically and emotionally for as long as you can handle it. Once you're done it feels like you've just fapped and Im very relaxed.

But now I just stick to kratom.

People are laughing, but bipolar disorder is really sad honestly. I feel bad for him because I guarantee he was really embarrassed once the manic depression episode passed. Which is why he deleted this.

My brother has bipolar disorder and they really aren't psychologically normal when they have episodes.

he used to be decently strong when he was roiding, had impressive muscularity (upper) and i learned a few things i did not know

wouldn’t reccomend to anyone, batshit insane and seems to be on his way out of this world. breathing your balls does feel really good tho and i got some ok stretches from him. his “”wife”” is so ugly i know he cheats on her constantly, and she hates him for it. feel bad for his quadroon son with those crazy genes he’s inheriting and his mommy’s bird face

He had really good advice and good viewer interaction and put in the work reading books about biomechanics and the stuff behind lifting before it was very popular to do on youtube but then he started getting more into spiritual snake oil shit and went downhill

I watched his old videos, pretty strange, it seemed like a completely different person, he looked much more chill but at the same time kinda insecure. I always get the feeling that in his nowadays videos he is just acting and trying to mask his depression.

im loving new death grips album desu

He is clinically depressed but unlike most of people he is trying to fight it back.
Honestly despite his "Bioenergetic catharsis" meme. I think he is a very respectful man. Even his life advice are actually pretty good and I think he genuinely enjoys helping people.

what? Source?

what's his height?

>elgin
Why does he hate crossfit so much?

Literally any problem you might have in your life, he has a solution for it on his channel.
2013-14 Elliott is absolute, unadulterated youtube GOLD.
Dude changed my life.

Unironically closest homosexual. At least that's the mannerisms I get from some of his videos.

this. fuck elgin desu.

He seems like a neat guy, and he knows his shit mostly.

But now he's sort of a cult-guru new age guy. He's still hilarious though, and his advice outside of his persona are good.

>Makes a response video
>Without any video of himself
>Without even stopping the video
>Without equalizing the audiolevels properly.
>With all his shilling on screen the entire time
>WEW "turn in your brown car"
>Nearly unwatachable due to overlapping commentary

Fuck this guy. I don't need to know anything about him but that he's incompetent as fuck.

He admits frequently and shamelessly that he hates on crossfit because it gives him material to get views.

Regarding Elgin: honestly his videos are fun and I enjoy them, he has a good sense of humor, sometimes he catches some retard saying bullshit, but most of the time his videos are just about talking shit. I still haven't seen a single valid argument from him against crossfit.

Part nigger that thrives on screaming and insulting people.
AKA, the ideal teacher for other niggers

Yeah agreed, he used to have some good stuff to say and good videos but I remember he went offline for a 6 months or so and made this video when he came back, must've been when he snapped for good.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-KfqA22TUY

he used to be so based.

elgin is a fucking autist son.

This man helped me through some very hard times, and recommended some very good books to read through his videos. 9/10. 9 because all of his new stuff sucks.

He seems very far from being a cuck/fit soyboy. He never gets political but it's pretty clear that he is into redpill stuff.